Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: Do You Believe in an Extra-Terrestrial Presence? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #8141348 -

Your title is "do you believe," and this poll is meant to refine the results regarding belief, so "yes or no" is appropriate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Believe in an Extra-Terrestrial Presence? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #8143729 -

Ginseng1 said:
Right on.  I understand.  The point for me is that this is an obvious reality. I don't need to be spoon fed verifiable proof to know what's up.  I don't see why so many people are hungry for some tangible evidence when it's easy to understand that we are dealing with something beyond our full comprehension.  It comes down to a mere acknowledgement of this.

Alien-implants are concrete evidence of "something".  We can't verify what exactly this is evidence for.  So then what?  We ignore it simply because it can't be fully scientifically attatched to an undeniable ET presence?  Why not just put it in the "most likely linked to alien visitation, due to lack of evidence proving otherwise".

Lack of evidence is not evidence of absence.



:rofl2: Hard to argue with all that.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Believe in an Extra-Terrestrial Presence? [Re: flangenips]
    #8145037 -

I believe that the universe is too vast to not have some form of uncharted life outside of our world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Believe in an Extra-Terrestrial Presence? [Re: Boots]
    #8145057 -

I don't quite get what you mean by an extraterrestial presence, but let me answer as follows.

Do I believe life exists outside Earth? Yes. I believe life is fairly common in the universe.

Do I believe some of it is intelligent in a way we would recognise? Again yes.

Do I believe they are in our airspace on a regular basis?
No. I believe that to be highly unlikely.

Do I believe they are superior to us spiritually? They are probably just as confused as we are. If they were to come here, they'd most likely see us as noble savages, expect to learn the secret from us, and convert en masse to Christianity, which in turn will slowly destroy their culture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Believe in an Extra-Terrestrial Presence? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #8147060 -

I repeat:

I am convinced that aliens are visiting earth.

So...

What do i do about it?

Or is this just supposed to by a rhetorical and ultimately meaningless debate?


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do You Believe in an Extra-Terrestrial Presence? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #8147137 -

Smoke signals.:bongload:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* UFO-spotters tell tales of the extra-terrestrial
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,939 30 10/08/05 01:44 AM
by MikeOLogical
* When a skeptic becomes an evidence and logic dodger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ego Death 10,515 112 02/07/05 05:51 PM
by Ego Death
* Extra-Terrestrials
( 1 2 all )
Ego Death 2,214 26 12/29/03 06:01 PM
by fireworks_god
* Extra dimensional instead of extra treestrial?
( 1 2 all )
Jenny 3,885 31 12/03/02 09:43 PM
by Strumpling
* spiritual beings, otherworldly presences.. and your encounters with them
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 4,555 38 10/02/05 02:55 AM
by Silversoul
* Shroomism i need a question answered
( 1 2 3 all )
johnnyfive 5,684 47 10/06/02 09:07 PM
by johnnyfive
* Global Ascension?
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 2,518 49 04/08/03 11:22 PM
by ViBrAnT
* Extra-terrestrial humans
( 1 2 all )
OrgoneConclusion 3,742 20 10/08/12 04:30 PM
by MorphinTime

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
6,296 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.