Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Global Ascension?
    #1422112 - 04/02/03 02:26 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Could it be? Is humankind and the Earth as a whole about to break through the threshold of higher consciousness? Or are we teetering on the brink of imminent self-destruction? Will we move past this age of power, deceit, darkness, empires, war, polarized reality.. into the higher vibration of the 4th density? It may seem as though we are destined for failure at this path we are on now, but I see every day the collective reality and higher awareness breaking through the souls of my fellow humans more and more. It seems as though to me, more and more people are waking up to their soul life, becoming aware of the subtle spiritual realms. The hour at hand is gloomy and our current state of affairs is a far cry from world peace, but the darkest hour is before dawn.

There are two scenarios for the future as I see it. One as a cataclysmic pole shift which shifts us into 4th density, but taking many souls with it. The second scenario and what my hope is in, is global ascension. This scenario involves a critical mass in collective consciousness, whereby more than the majority of human consciousness is awakening to the spiritual realms and tapping into their inner mental abilities more and more. The culmination of spiritual oriented thought of 4d reaches critical mass and the whole of Earth ascends smoothly into 4th density.

In order for the second scenario to occur, there needs to be a few prerequisites in place, such as the government announcing and apologizing for important information they have kept secret from the public for many years. Acknowledging their knowledge of the extra-terrestrial presence, and their interactions with them over the years. It is my belief that they are trying to do this now, slowly releasing pieces of info, bit by bit..until we begin to put the pieces together. If they came out with the information in one fell swoop, it would likely cause much chaos. Release the information slowly, and it will give the people time to assimilate and process it. Put a frog in boiling water...

The period 'in-between' will be filled with many hardships, challenges and darkness. This will be our training for the next step. We have already entered this transition period, and it will continue to increase in confusion, intensity, and tension..until we reach critical mass.

What are your thoughts? Do you see human consciousness heading for a major peak, where we will enter into higher realms of consciousness and space/time/mind/matter exploration? Or do you see us destroying our planet..or something else?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefriartuck
Man of God

Loc: England
Re: Global Ascension? [Re: Shroomism]
    #1422119 - 04/02/03 02:33 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

>Could it be? Is humankind and the Earth as a whole about to break through the threshold of higher consciousness? Or are we teetering on the brink of imminent self-destruction?

Both

--------------------
This post has been brought to you by:

www.thedarkunderbelly.com/phpbb

Never give up, never surrender.

If you're seeing bitterness, perhaps the time has come to clean the shit from your eyes.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: Global Ascension? [Re: friartuck]
    #1422152 - 04/02/03 02:59 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Neither.

How come everyone thinks their life is so much more epic than everyone else's?

Such a change won't just happen... someone needs to grease the axles... someone needs to turn the gears... someone needs to throw this beastly vehicle of change into DRIVE...

What Will You Do?

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
Re: Global Ascension? [Re: Sclorch]
    #1422200 - 04/02/03 03:43 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I can feel the shift. I can see change. I like to think I am doing my part.

This girl I have known for a long time sat down with me the other day, and I was able to have a great conversation with her about the world, and consciousness, and what not.

I love talking, and sharing some of my opinions with others.
Not trying to change anything, just trying to do what I love,
things have seemed to change.

Yesterday she left to go back home up north, and before she left she told me that she had never had a conversation like that, and it touched her in a special way, opening her doors to perception. I hugged her as we both smiled.

I like to think that life isn't hard to live. We eat fruits, and vegetables, and thier seeds reproduce, as do ours. I feel everything is simple if you let it be.

I ran out of things to say, but I have faith in ourselves as humans, we arn't all bad. We are just misguided.

Offlinefriartuck
Man of God

Re: Global Ascension? [Re: tak_old]
    #1423130 - 04/02/03 02:41 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

>Such a change won't just happen... someone needs to grease the axles... someone needs to turn the gears... someone needs to throw this beastly vehicle of change into DRIVE...

Someone is about to.

--------------------

If you're seeing bitterness, perhaps the time has come to clean the shit from your eyes.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Global Ascension? [Re: Sclorch]
    #1423205 - 04/02/03 03:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I'm slapping a supercharger on it now as we speak

OfflineKB1EWE
WIDE-EYEDCURIOSITY
Loc: f(s) = (8t^2-3t+35)/ i
    #1423546 - 04/02/03 05:23 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I personally can't wait for the ascension....

but the more and more i think about it....we as a whole just aren't ready....

....i mean come on....some of us still need to have wars

--------------------
E A T T H E W O R M...with moderation

Offlinefriartuck
Man of God

Re: Global Ascension? [Re: KB1EWE]
    #1423593 - 04/02/03 05:41 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

If everybody has everything they need, then nobody has a reason to fight.

--------------------

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
    #1423995 - 04/02/03 08:07 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I think any global ascension theory is bunk. I don't think anybody can really know what people's attitudes are, or how they've changed. There's no reason to think that I've seen that there is any such thing as ascending and everything being groovy.

Offlinefriartuck
Man of God

Re: Global Ascension? [Re: Dogomush]
    #1424007 - 04/02/03 08:11 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I hope you at least allow for the possibility

--------------------

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
    #1424048 - 04/02/03 08:26 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Global Ascension could be due to a new technlogical advancment, we could be come borg, or some one some where could swallow the earth into a worm hole.

There is reasons why nature has given us a highly developed brain but under developed bodys. This is to develope a technology to evolve out of this existence.
Technology is just another evolutionary step. But out of all the destruction and chaos technology has created something will be found. There is all kind of technological advancments we havent even dreamed of yet.
But the problem is do we have enough time to create the technology that will save the human race.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineAmnesiac
Re-memberingcosmic wisdom

Loc: Unknown
Re: Global Ascension? [Re: EvilGir]
    #1424773 - 04/03/03 12:51 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Technology saving the human race? I would say that technology is one of the things that is destroying our race.

Some science and technology we have today is great, and extremely useful and beneficial to our evolution as beings, while more and more technology is going towards useless things such as making day-to-day life more convenient, safe, and comfortable for the indulgent and the greedy. Then there's the billions of dollars worth of technology that goes into creating weapons of mass destruction... imagine where else that money could go.

Misuse of technology is separating us from nature and from our own origins. We are becoming addicted to it, dependent on it, and desensitized by it.

Technology is a wonderful thing if it is put to use in AIDING our spiritual development and not confining us within a superficial world.

--------------------
Here we are, in these bodies, on this planet in an endless universe. This is not the extent of who we are... merely an extension of who we really are.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Global Ascension? [Re: Amnesiac]
    #1424801 - 04/03/03 12:56 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I agree completely.. I think that the future will bring us awareness of creating right-brained technology which operates in harmony with nature and functions as an extension of the spirit.

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1424889 - 04/03/03 01:24 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I think it would be a slow change if anything. It could only happen if more people would be...I donno, totally not like most people are now (stupid). Too many dumbass assholes in the world. Maybe after WW3 when humanity is reduced to like 10% afterwards. Then I could see definate change, but until then.....it will be a while.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1424923 - 04/03/03 01:36 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

people need to be set back to zero and see that this shit doesnt have to go on. i think those who do see that their can be greater good, will in themselves ascend.

how else is it possible to "rise above" or in this case ascend?

I believe in what i know cause ive seen it happen in my life, ive seen it in the world, "i have seen the truth" to this...

"Dont think you are, know you are."

It is possible to achieve that place,people just have Know and Believe in themselves that it can be possible. They must work for it and take the responsibility needed to make those changes in every way.

Being open to change, not being afraid of the unknown, being able to take whatever comes your way and stand up to the truth when its heading your direction,and to not turn the other cheek when you know what you must do to persue this ascension, this change.

I think thats how we truely rise above.

You have a choice............we all have that option, some just choose not to take up the responsability.

We have free will, i dont think that by any one person realizing what could make it happen, would in effect make it happen, i think thats giving to much into that "no matter what you will be saved". you have to save yourself and take up that responsibility. Thats our free will.

Which i think everyone should all realize....We have a choice!

--------------------
What?

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #1425010 - 04/03/03 02:19 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I think... we are witnessing the inhumation of the primal world and an evolutionary introduction into a potentially boundless reality matrix, in which humanity becomes adept at programming themselves, and therfore their realities.

After all, the only thing that limits us... is our perception. Even after death of the physical body, the will lives on, it just transforms into a different perceptual frequency.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #1425516 - 04/03/03 08:08 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I agree that some sort of global consciousness shift is gradually occurring, but do you see anything big happening within the next year or so to speed it up?

I know of your bet with Swami, are you still holding to it?

--------------------

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: Global Ascension? [Re: EvilGir]
    #1426767 - 04/03/03 06:20 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

There is reasons why nature has given us a highly developed brain but under developed bodys. This is to develope a technology to evolve out of this existence.

Sorry dude, that's complete bullshit. You're going to have to build that argument from the ground up instead of going with the assumption that I am going to agree with that point.

There is no fucking possible way you can prove that our brain is over developed relatively to our bodies. To reach this conclusion you have to look at a very select group of attributes and then compare them to the universal "normal" ratio of mind power to body... oh wait that doesn't exist. So.. our mind is highly developed compared to our body relative to what, exactly?

Now, what about looking around at the world and thinking "wow, everybody is changing and becoming more spiritual!" I'm afraid this is completetly dependant on where you are. I could say that I have found the world is becoming way more "spiritual" these days because years ago when I was in high school, there were way less spiritual people around.

I think people who believe the world is becoming more spiritual should go to a KKK meeting and then fly to a Bin Laden terrorrist training camp and then live in North Korea for five years and still have the conviction that the world is more spiritual. Or maybe you people should just look at your lives and wonder why your perception of the world around you has changed. Have you switched jobs? New friends? New school? Left school? New day? Stopped watching TV? Listening to a different band? New girlfriend? Somebody's hair longer than before?

Sorry but I'm afraid there is no way to say that the world is more spiritual, dangerous, happy, evil, or anything than another time. You just can't possibly know this with any kind of certainty.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Global Ascension? [Re: Dogomush]
    #1427057 - 04/03/03 09:08 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

This simply means that the human body is usless in survival, without weapons or tools as most large wild animals could easily outrun and out match a human being.
If our bodies wher highly developed then our race would be stronger and faster compared to other species of animal.

But we have been given a mind a tool to create technoliges to help with the survival and evolution of our species without it we would probably still see the earth as flat. But technology will one day free the human race onto a new level of exsistence as we find how the universe is created. I agree most technology is destructive but there is still alot of technology that can change the world for the good.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Global Ascension? [Re: Organic]
    #1427372 - 04/04/03 12:49 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I see a lot of 'big' things happening to speed it up in the next year.. formally speaking the obvious global political situation is just going to get worse until it peaks, and there is a series of events which will change the way government functions. An awakening will occur, as the public is made aware of formerly 'classified' material and the proverbial veil is taken off the eyes. I can't see with much precision or clarity, but the image is powerful.. there will be an unfolding of events, which we are actually in the middle of right now..what with this war, and the current state of global affairs.. there WILL be a peak, when the shit hits the fan, setting off a chain reaction of events. I think there will be two waves, the first we are in, ending sometime this year or next, and the next wave ending winter solstice 2012. I still hold to all bets.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology