Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: spiritual beings, otherworldly presences.. and your encounters with them [Re: Tranceharper]
    #4698120 - 09/23/05 12:52 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Good points brother. All beings are required to abide by the law of free will.. however the malevolent ones will try and deceive and influence you in indirect methods. There is a trick I learned, to ask the being if it serves the divine light, three times. When asked this question three times even the most deceptive being must answer truthfully. And if you ever feel uneasy about a contact, you are always in control.. you command it to leave your presence and it must obey. If you succumb to fear and helplessness, these dark being can feed on that and control you through it. Always center in love and light, and only invoke those beings serving the divine light. These 'dark' beings reside in the 'dense' or lower levels of the 5th dimension, where they cultivate and feed on the fears of lower dimensional beings. But you can always turn them away. Don't invite them in.

Quote:

Twirling said:

I'm curious, how would you define the 5th dimension?

Experiental awareness of "I" as a group identity, not bound by linear time. In this density sentient consciousness begins to awaken to its heritage. this is the density of wisdom. As one awakens the wisdom within, they very often want to share it with those who are still focused in the lower densities. many from this realm choose to become guides for others. A 5th density being merges with its family of consciousness ("oversoul" or "higher self" if you will) and begins to remember. This is the first density in which a nonphysical orientation is experienced. Note: there is no clear-cut distinction when transiting from 5th to 7th densities. Because these densities are not physically oriented, there is much blending in these transitions.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

Loc: Pacific Northwest USA
Re: spiritual beings, otherworldly presences.. and your encounters with them [Re: Shroomism]
    #4698331 - 09/23/05 01:17 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Your method is a good one shroom :smile: I personaly have a near non ceasing inner diologue, I hear things constantly, so for myself , their form and image is something that I find easier to use to decern what spirits really are -Trance

"Reality is Plural "

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: spiritual beings, otherworldly presences.. and your encounters with them [Re: Tranceharper]
    #4699339 - 09/23/05 07:12 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

it sounds like remoting
in "ender's game" the kids learned to play video games
those games, which were a constructed intermediary of reality
were an effective way to connect with things that were far away and frankly indescribable.

what are facts if not consistent rules for engagement?

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #4699983 - 09/23/05 12:16 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

hey tranceharper, why in the world arent you accepting private messages? ive never even heard of a user doing that...

whats the dillio? anti social?

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: spiritual beings, otherworldly presences.. and your encounters with them [Re: Learyfan]
    #4700091 - 09/23/05 12:34 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
I've always wanted to see an extraterrestrial, but they don't come to visit me or anyone I know. I wish they'd reveal themselves unequivocally already and turn this world upside down.

I agree but I don't think the beings would have any reason too.

It would be like us going to jungle monkeys that have never seen humans and trying to enlighten them to our understanding. They would probably attack us as their brains could not fully comprehend it.

Beings work for their own benefit, this is survival, this is nature.

I think they just do what they do and if the odd few people see their craft, then they're not bothered either way. Hence - the present situation.

But to actually present themselves would be a whole new ball game that doesn't they don't need to start.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: spiritual beings, otherworldly presences.. and your encounters with them [Re: Twirling]
    #4700674 - 09/23/05 03:24 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

It's interesting, because that 3rd person aspect of consciousness is real, in that it's a real perspective to dissociate your identity and the concepts of who you are. There are some psychiatric disorders which fit your description well (one criteria for the diagnosis is that it is not induced by drugs). I look at what you are describing as a form of consciousness which is just a relevant as a "sober" state, just not useful or congruent for survival purposes.

n other words, dissociative experiences are such that the mind loses track of the identity your sober state carries. While there might not have been an animal presence there, there is a certain value in seeing yourself from a third person perspective. The funny, yet sad thing, is that most people would dismiss the experience as drug induced, and therefore subject to being crazy and without merit. Yet many people don?t realize when their sober state takes on an identity not out of true sense of self, but as a matter of survival, fitting in, and security. We shield ourselves from so many things in our sober state of mind, and aren?t aware of it. It?s just a natural psychological process.

I agree, the third person view we get on dissociatives is not delusional, but rather just another valid viewpoint induced by drugs; the mind must be there to create it under the influence of drugs, but in my opinion, it is nonetheless true. The room is the room, and I am an animal or an object in it; the main thing I would disagree with dissociatives on, other than the presences I feel, is that the room is conscious. That consciousness was mine, not the room's, no matter how delusional the animal inside it is.

But the sense of self is not inherent in life; it must be created by the brain. Therefore, we are not the self we perceive ourselves to be, but molecules no different from any other molecules in the room. Dissociatives are good at reminding me of this.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

Re: spiritual beings, otherworldly presences.. and your encounters with them [Re: Ego Death]
    #4700708 - 09/23/05 03:28 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

When I was younger, there was this UFO related group called RAMA (backwards is AMar that means to love), I knew a couple of people that was into this (being reading about UFOs and related since very young), so many weird things, but the philosophy itself was intriguing. From what i remember, there was this comment made, about UFOs, It was that the earth was on a cleaning age, and when you say earth , you mean it with the living in it, and it is something like a auto clean, with no help from other societies (UFOs or whatever), something like a quarantine, and no advance civilizations can be part of this, just us evolving. That is why they say these advance beings or whatever they can be call are not influencing in the development of the humans as we are, it is up to us to realized and make the changes we need to do do, whatever they are.

In the other hand, I feel presences, when I am alone, nothing new, but it depends on the location, here in my room I feel a presence, when i meditate or trip, (and it is not mine), sometimes when i am really calm I feel it, like someone else is on the room, my nephew that is 3 now , wouldn't come in to my room by himself, cause he says he see the shadows, that is how he calls them, her mom told me she feels someone in here sometimes, but then there is no one.

But i think we as humans we are no aware of our capabilities, mental wise, its is like we dont know we are one thing with the earth, part of a system. So we just pay attention whatever is important to us, but then that is the way our environment has made ourselves grow. And by this we dont go forward in our advace as a one race that we are, I think we all share the same conciosness but not all of us is in the same level. Something like different model of radios with more tunning in somes than others.

Now the weird comment, I live in major city, and noise pollution is 24/7, always,
one of my favorite things is to take a walk and try to listen to everything except the noise from cars, planes, air conditioners, etc. and just listen to the rest, slowly but slowly you recognize the wind, the earth breathing, the birds singing, etc. This one day, i was trying to do that, when suddenly all I hear is the birds singing, and my heart felt bad, i started to feel sad, cause i would feel what the birds were singing, they all were sad, very sad, it was more a cry than a bird sing, and they all were crying for its mother (earth). I might add i started to cry too.

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: spiritual beings, otherworldly presences.. and your encounters with them [Re: learning_byte]
    #4701358 - 09/23/05 05:59 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

what makes you guys believe that you are communicating with real beings external to your own mind, rather than your own mental hallucinations (such as you experiencing YOU subjectively)

and how would I communicate with these 2 people I see if I am still in my body and cannot directly speak to them?

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

Re: spiritual beings, otherworldly presences.. and your encounters with them [Re: leery11]
    #4701915 - 09/23/05 08:10 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Moonshoe , I appologize, apparently had it set not to accept -_- , Fixed that I think :laugh: -Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

#4701935 - 09/23/05 08:18 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Leery , if it works why question it :wink: Its called Faith -Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4702377 - 09/23/05 10:14 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Tranceharper said:
Leery , if it works why question it :wink: Its called Faith -Tranceharper

A lot of things have worked through out history, yet common explanations turn out to be false. Why even have science and experimentation for truth if we have faith like this?

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

Re: spiritual beings, otherworldly presences.. and your encounters with them [Re: Ravus]
    #4702406 - 09/23/05 10:26 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Thats the point, why search for explainations for something we know in our heart ? Does the heart need justification ? Love is no different , try and rationalize love ... Or just experience it , I find the latter to be infinatly more fulfilling -Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#4702687 - 09/24/05 12:08 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

well i guess that's the thing, what makes you believe it as opposed to feeling doubt? I don't have any trust in my heart that I've run into divine beings. I've had experiences where some would say "I talked to the devil" or things like that.... but as far as I can tell they are just hallucinations....

though i don't particularly ilke seeing the devil while high.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineTranceharper
Psychokitty

Re: spiritual beings, otherworldly presences.. and your encounters with them [Re: leery11]
    #4702838 - 09/24/05 12:47 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Ask folks who go to church , they might have thought about it , at this point, If I feel something in my heart, I go with it , it works, and my life is happy. All that matters to me in that regard, Reality is a unique experience to the point of perception , and this is my reality , what is yours ? :smile: -Tranceharper

--------------------
Meow ===^{o_o}^===

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: spiritual beings, otherworldly presences.. and your encounters with them [Re: Ravus]
    #4703119 - 09/24/05 01:50 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
I agree, the third person view we get on dissociatives is not delusional, but rather just another valid viewpoint induced by drugs; the mind must be there to create it under the influence of drugs, but in my opinion, it is nonetheless true. The room is the room, and I am an animal or an object in it; the main thing I would disagree with dissociatives on, other than the presences I feel, is that the room is conscious. That consciousness was mine, not the room's, no matter how delusional the animal inside it is.

But the sense of self is not inherent in life; it must be created by the brain. Therefore, we are not the self we perceive ourselves to be, but molecules no different from any other molecules in the room. Dissociatives are good at reminding me of this.

Exactly, the experience of it is very profound and introspective (I guess extrospective, huh?  :wink:), but not everything you are experiencing is literally true. I remember reading something about how the mind has a mechanism for having an awareness of being in the body. I'm pretty dissociatives work, in part, by inhibiting that (and thus, the dissociative part, simple, huh?). Realistically, such an experience can make a person aware that what we think of "the self" is more of a construct than a set in stone identity.

Another feature of dissociatives is that the context surrounding culture is removed. Instead of seeing objects through the learned perspective, they seem very alien. It makes a person realize just how deeply ingrained cultural perspective is into what we construct of "reality". It's like taking a look back into the way people used to live, and laughing at the hairstyles and way people thought/dressed. Makes you aware of how non-existent all of that type of stuff is, and yet people seem to truly and deeply believe in it.

And this leads me into:
Quote:

Shroomism said:
Experiental awareness of "I" as a group identity, not bound by linear time. In this density sentient consciousness begins to awaken to its heritage. this is the density of wisdom. As one awakens the wisdom within, they very often want to share it with those who are still focused in the lower densities. many from this realm choose to become guides for others. A 5th density being merges with its family of consciousness ("oversoul" or "higher self" if you will) and begins to remember. This is the first density in which a nonphysical orientation is experienced. Note: there is no clear-cut distinction when transiting from 5th to 7th densities. Because these densities are not physically oriented, there is much blending in these transitions.

I know what you mean, although I see it from a different perspective. To me, consciousness reflects what the body requires for survival. Feelings of empathy get pushed back when you're forced to kill others in territorial protection. In that sense, our emotional system is sort of stuck in this transition state, where civilization requires people to live side by side in peace, but we also still have this fear of losing control of our lives and territory. The fear can be justified, but it also hinders our emotional awareness if we live in it without self-awareness.

From the metaphysical perspective, certain experiences foster an awareness of that unity you're talking about. In studying biology, I was fascinated by how cells reproduce, and while having the same root, manage to diversify to have different functions in different parts of the body. As everyone probably knows, DNA is the blueprints for that. And when you really consider how all life comes from this root, and how intrinsically connected everything is, it's quite a beautiful thing.

Problem being that so many people are cynical and stuck in that old survival mechanism that it's hard for them to be aware of that type of thing. I look at my role in life as trying to help people realize those types of things about themselves, but ultimately it has to be accomplished by allowing people to develop these things in their own way. It doesn't necessarily have to be on the metaphysical side of things, because I think a lot of people are just boggled by it, but what ever fosters self-awareness. It's my motivation to hopefully become a psychiatrist.

It's funny to me how negative people can be towards trying to develop self-awareness in others, as well as yourself. But really, the goal is positive and constructive, so why should it be a bad thing? I think it shows how uncomfortable it can make someone (I'm not talking about metaphysical/spiritual/religious type of stuff, I mean introspective analization).

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: spiritual beings, otherworldly presences.. and your encounters with them [Re: Twirling]
    #4703135 - 09/24/05 01:53 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Oh, I also wanted to say, that from my perspective, all those cells and neurons in quite a spectacular way. We really don't understand why it's able to do so, but it's the type of question which I can appericate not having an answer for.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: spiritual beings, otherworldly presences.. and your encounters with them [Re: Shroomism]
    #4741906 - 10/01/05 07:44 PM (16 years, 24 days ago)

I watched the Universe eat itself once, then it laughed at me when I questioned whether or not it was the right thing to be doing...

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4744111 - 10/02/05 04:39 AM (16 years, 24 days ago)

All the "other's" that have ever presented themselves to me, seem to be me on a very strange level. I cannot see past the all encompassing eye(I)(!>!<!<) :dj:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #4744143 - 10/02/05 04:55 AM (16 years, 24 days ago)

I've encountered "beings" on DMT. But these were not aliens or ghosts or anything like that. They looked like buddhas or Hindu deities. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this had something to do with the fact that I'm taking a class on Buddhism this semester.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder