Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Extra-terrestrial humans
    #7120139 -

Let's assume that interstellar travel becomes possible and we populate many planets outside our solar system.

I imagine it would not take too many generations for humans to adapt to their new environments and to make dramatic physical changes; perhaps even becoming new species unable to breed with native Terrans.

Then we can develop new types of hatreds and war with those radically different from each other as we try to steal one another's precious resources.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #7120371 -

I, for one am excited beyond words at the prospect of developing brand spanking new prejudices and hatreds! My mouth is watering already. Especially exciting is the notion that on new and pristine, untouched planets we will be able to fight and murder each other over virtually unlimited resources. It will be a spectacle of the highest entertainment. Divine comedy indeed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #7120407 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
Let's assume that interstellar travel becomes possible and we populate many planets outside our solar system.

I imagine it would not take too many generations for humans to adapt to their new environments and to make dramatic physical changes; perhaps even becoming new species unable to breed with native Terrans.

Then we can develop new types of hatreds and war with those radically different from each other as we try to steal one another's precious resources.




This already happens. Too many people think in terms of travel with their bodies. Our consciousness (who we are) *is* alien to this planet and all others in the physical universe.

But yes, if we don't remove the implanted and artificial parts of us which cause hate, intolerance, war and other lovely items, pushing out into the vast expanse of space will be fruitless.


--------------------
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ― Plato

"I communicate, therefore I am" - I

"Nature is ancient, but surprises us all." - Björk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #7120705 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
Then we can develop new types of hatreds and war with those radically different from each other as we try to steal one another's precious resources.



Sounds like a plan, we should just kill them all now and take their stuff later....  :thumbup:


>^;;^<


--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #16982052 -

No, wait until they mine the ore first.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #16982450 -



--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: lolwut]
    #16983170 -

lolwut said:




We got Five Years.  What a surprise.



--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #16983406 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
Let's assume that interstellar travel becomes possible and we populate many planets outside our solar system.

I imagine it would not take too many generations for humans to adapt to their new environments and to make dramatic physical changes; perhaps even becoming new species unable to breed with native Terrans.

Then we can develop new types of hatreds and war with those radically different from each other as we try to steal one another's precious resources.




We could just mine the Kaiper Belt.

I think I would have relations with a Grey.  Especially if I was sufficiently dosed, then I would have to clear my calender.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: Mr.Al]
    #16984984 -

Mmm, hot alien sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: Hobozen]
    #16985080 -

I'm really sad  I don't have a personal spaceship, yet.


--------------------
full blown human

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: Hobozen]
    #16985151 -

blankk said:
Mmm, hot alien sex.




I practice ejaculation control as well, literally for hours, no joke.  I apparently don't know how to get bored.

That is one of my fantasies, fucking many exotic alien females, literally at the same time, while on various exotic alien space psychedelics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: Penelope_Tree]
    #16985377 -

That's what I want too. Then I'm off with the dogs for parts unknown.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: Mr.Al]
    #16986052 -

Mr.Al said:
blankk said:
Mmm, hot alien sex.




I practice ejaculation control as well, literally for hours, no joke.  I apparently don't know how to get bored.

That is one of my fantasies, fucking many exotic alien females, literally at the same time, while on various exotic alien space psychedelics.



Yea I've thought of that. What about having sex with a female version of yourself? Same mind, same personality, similar looks, opposite sex.


--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: lolwut]
    #16986156 -

similar looks

No thanks, I'd prefer boobs and a pussy.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: Icelander]
    #16986469 -

I'm a good looking guy, I'd want her to have my masculine looks feminised except hotter and cuter. It would be cool. Of course boobs and pussy :tongue:


--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #16986474 -

OrgoneConclusion said:
Let's assume that interstellar travel becomes possible and we populate many planets outside our solar system.

I imagine it would not take too many generations for humans to adapt to their new environments and to make dramatic physical changes; perhaps even becoming new species unable to breed with native Terrans.

Then we can develop new types of hatreds and war with those radically different from each other as we try to steal one another's precious resources.



lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: lolwut]
    #16986484 -

If my good looks were transferred into feminized form I would be a fucking goddess. All would love me and despair.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: Icelander]
    #16986489 -

:jennajameson:


--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: lolwut] * 1
    #16986496 -

I'd have nice little tits and a small tight butt :megusta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Extra-terrestrial humans [Re: Hobozen]
    #16986502 -

:lol:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* When a skeptic becomes an evidence and logic dodger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ego Death 10,515 112 02/07/05 05:51 PM
by Ego Death
* Extra-Terrestrials
( 1 2 all )
Ego Death 2,214 26 12/29/03 06:01 PM
by fireworks_god
* Extra dimensional instead of extra treestrial?
( 1 2 all )
Jenny 3,885 31 12/03/02 09:43 PM
by Strumpling
* Are Humans Special?... exclusive58 1,509 14 06/22/04 09:39 AM
by Swami
* We are all humans
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 4,193 58 03/18/04 10:55 AM
by silversoul7
* Tralfamadorian/Human Relations Kid 1,630 15 01/12/02 09:51 PM
by Kid
* Philosophical Implications of Human Cloning
( 1 2 3 all )
infidelGOD 6,264 45 02/06/04 11:57 AM
by infidelGOD
* Human Cultivation 4.3.2 -- Why I should be shot HarveyWalbanger 903 8 10/08/02 06:53 PM
by Sclorch

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
3,742 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.