Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
"Ecstatic Experience."
    #5041376 -

I think there is something to the ecstatic experience.

NO, I'm not talking about drugs, although they can provide such experiences.

I'm talking about ecstatic experiences in life, how vital they are to growth and maturity. And I'm probably not thinking of the ones you are, either. I'm thinking about the ecstasy of physical experience.

How good it feels to scream at the top of your lungs. To make love to a partner. To release a contained fart, to vomit, to sneeze, to laugh...there is a moment where YOU loose all control and abandon yourself to...yourself. Your body.

This fascinates me, especially since we have been trained to abhore these things, when by themselves they are quite innocent. It's when you start doing combinations of ecstatic experiences (shitting + sex for example) that the ecstatic act becomes "iffy" to some people.

Does anyone know what I mean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: MOTH]
    #5041712 -

Ecstatic experience is the heart of shamanism.


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #5041790 -

Hours upon hours of dancing at Goa parties provides me with all the ecstacy I need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: MOTH]
    #5041885 -

probaly! :smile:


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: Gomp]
    #5042910 -

some of your list of body events are just relief of pressure
which when pent up should be released.
yes, very good necessary adjustments and realignments.
ecstacy is another matter (& since mmda 2 or more other matters)

farting can be sweet or smelly or both, and so with a good poop.
but because of what the poop is doing inside and out it might go to the ecstatic experiencing realm, and same even more likely with sex, there are nerves there that when stimulated repeatedly will set up something nice in the brain.

something to stretch and wrap time and experiencing into a vortex outside of normal experiencing (more than just out of the self)


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: MOTH]
    #5043401 -

Hey, you know what really sucks?

My degraded physical state actually prevents me from enjoying just about every one of those.

I can't burp correctly anymore. (I gurgle up liquid with almost every burp)

I can't fart "safely" anymore. (Good chance it won't be air.)

When I vomit, it's an extremely painful straining experience and most of it ends up going up into my nasal cavity, which is incredibly painful in itself...

Don't even get me started on poopin'...

Atleast I can still laugh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: MOTH]
    #5043806 -

EllemyshShade said:
Does anyone know what I mean?



maybe you have to let go of your body in order to grab hold of your mind?


--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: BleaK]
    #5044296 -

BleaK said:
EllemyshShade said:
Does anyone know what I mean?



maybe you have to let go of your body in order to grab hold of your mind?



THANK YOU.  That is PRECISELY what I was trying to get at.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #5044304 -

JacquesCousteau said:
Atleast I can still laugh.



As far as I know most people would rather laugh then fart anyway.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: MOTH]
    #5044377 -

EllemyshShade said:
JacquesCousteau said:
Atleast I can still laugh.



As far as I know most people would rather laugh then fart anyway.  :grin:



You wouldn't say that if you had my problems, trust me... hehe. Farting is about a thousand times more relieving for me than laughter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #5044415 -

JacquesCousteau said:
EllemyshShade said:
JacquesCousteau said:
Atleast I can still laugh.



As far as I know most people would rather laugh then fart anyway.  :grin:



You wouldn't say that if you had my problems, trust me... hehe. Farting is about a thousand times more relieving for me than laughter.



Ah, I see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: MOTH]
    #5044473 -

But hey... like I said... "atleast I can still laugh" :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #5044488 -

Do you laugh a lot then?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: MOTH]
    #5044520 -

Yes, I'd say so... I guess you could say that's all I really can do about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #5044634 -

sorry to hear about your troubles jaqcues. out of curiosity, what exaclty are you struggeling with?


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: Moonshoe]
    #5046179 -

Pretty long story... actually a very long story. Heh. I'll post it sometime soon... keep an eye out. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #5048230 -

"Farting is about a thousand times more relieving for me than laughter."

Personally, I engage in both...often at the same time...I am a natural multitasker.


--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "Ecstatic Experience." [Re: MOTH]
    #5049354 -

EllemyshShade said:
BleaK said:
EllemyshShade said:
Does anyone know what I mean?



maybe you have to let go of your body in order to grab hold of your mind?



THANK YOU.  That is PRECISELY what I was trying to get at.  :smile:



i agree with this!

and also with the raver who said "hours of dancing at goa partys"

you should try condalini meditation!!!
it involves shaking your body for a while until you get centered on your correct balance point (releasing all muscules to the shaking motion) then dancing a while trying to realase the energy from everywhere and then standing for a while then sitting down and finelly laying flat while all that time feeling gravety and the connection to the earth

got me VERY energized afterwerds and VERY calm!!!

you might also want to check out contact improvisation (a sort of dance for two or more people... essentialy playing with gravity and eachothers motions...) a little hard to explain what it is exectly but i find that i have to be totally relaxed physically to really flow with it and the best times i've expirianced this was when my mind was all calm... we started the sesstions with a sort of meditation and consentration on gravity (moving like babys using only the spine to manipulate the body... your hands and legs are folded and are close to the body and when the spine is twisted they just follow wherever it wants to go... motion originates from where the breath originates close to the pelvise and the center of gravity)

notice the way you walk!
you use SO many muscles that are really not neccery
notice how you MOVE anything in your body... you'll find out that most times your movment is directed by social programing and or mental state (a grumpy face to go with a grumpy mood... etc...)
i suggest reprograming needless motions and expresstions for the sake of your mind and spirit  :tongue:

good thread  :thumbup:


--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 51 52 )
zorbman 184,495 1,020 03/15/18 06:53 PM
by BrendanFlock
* Dream Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
ShroomismM 53,117 253 05/24/24 03:39 AM
by Buster_Brown
* Alien/Human Relations v2.0
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 24,933 65 12/23/22 02:19 AM
by doolhoofd
* I wonder about hell
( 1 2 all )
GnuBobo 6,695 31 10/21/05 02:09 AM
by Unagipie
* Which songs make you recollect God? Unagipie 1,979 12 10/18/05 08:48 PM
by alarmist
* Chakras
( 1 2 all )
dblaney 5,817 28 04/04/06 10:52 AM
by totallytwisted
* I need help connecting to the feminine side of the universe
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 8,851 54 11/29/16 02:52 PM
by finalexplosion
* The Snakes are inside me...
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 14,408 44 02/05/21 10:58 PM
by makalis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
2,118 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.