Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #3054510 - 08/26/04 05:33 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Well, can we be nice about it? You can call someone on their bullshit without being an asshole, and I don't mean you personally. I mean people who are just plain out saying some pretty mean things.

If it's bullshit, ask him questions and let his answers trip him up. See, if it's bullshit, the smell will "out" him.

And if he's just seeking attention, and it's bullshit, just ignore him. He'll go somewhere else to get attention, right?

Some of his ideas are good ideas. The other ideas I can leave. But I don't understand attacking a fellow human being, no matter how wacky his ideas may be.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Swami]
    #3054517 - 08/26/04 05:36 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

S&P relies upon the free exchange of spiritual and philosophic ideas.

Yes, and that's what that thread was all about until people derailed it when they started bitching at spacedragon. Kind of like now.

Tolerance. It's what the world (and S&P) needs. You can disagree with another's ideas, but do it without being rude and mean spirited.

OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

Loc: Amsterdam, Holland
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: trendal]
    #3054519 - 08/26/04 05:36 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Man the last page is the best one.  :blowjob:
Spacedragon finally took off his mask if you bring it back i insist you leave the last page for a day atleast.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
    #3054520 - 08/26/04 05:36 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Cool, thanks for bumping this back on up to the top guys. Now I look further into this thread & see Trendal calls a whole page of mine garbage Nice touch ..I'm quoting & exalting the Earth's sages & never asked for money once (I see where the wording was ambiguous but you flamers can pretty much go eat shit I'm not selling anything.)

In a family where I have 4 kids I'm not looking for any more attention. I even would have preferred a life in the mountains away from this "world of dust". Anyone can be a prophet or messiah to the heaven or hell realms. I wouldn't suggest buying a Rife Electromedicine machine for under $700 because they may not be "top of the line." Yes, they do work and NO I never asked anyone EVER to send me money. If you clowns must know, the Shroomery thanked me profusely for my generous contribution to them because very few of you are actually donating.

I don't know if it was Kaiowas.. I actually think it was Trendal who locked it up. Anyway, one of them called me a jack-off and I dare you to say that to may face or my entourage. Haha I said I'm not a peaceful buddha. In the east they would say "fighting buddha" or wrathful buddha. You guys can just call me the anti-christ or Adam.

This other gentleman says I'm "faceless" guy. He knows nothing... I'm in a movie coming out. It was cool during filming because I got to meet the actor from Lord of the Rings' dwarf Gimli at the set (he's in the movie too and is much taller in real life hehe he was playing a dwarf on his knees to look short in the LOTR Trilogy), the actor from American Beauty "the kid next door main character", & some guy from Home Improvement but it was my first movie & but was cool to get paid for that kind of work...

It's called The Game of Their Lives about America being the underdog but winning the World Cup when the English were favored to win. 5 guys from St. Louis whip the American Team into shape. Yea, and I'm from St. Louis too if you wanna know .. that burgeoning town w/amazing culture really -- I grew up on the east coast originally & moved here some years ago. Great clubs, convention centers, Hip Hop ( Nelly, Chingy (Ching-a-ling), P-Dub, Murph Dirt (Murphy Lee.) {My Wife grew up with Murphy Lee (Tori) in the next door house} The singer named Truth Hurts actually grew up & started to blow up here too before rockin' LA; we've got Superbowls & this new baseball stadium plan that'll make others seem like farm league. Overall great TOWN. So I'm living my life to the fullest & trying to HELP the Earth now as much as I can.

[This is like a short version of my resume which is not necessary for this first office taken as World Leader. I created it, put my neck on the line, stood up to the us gov & illuminati & will allow none other than me as WORLD LEADER.]

I'd been a bookworm, martial arts instructor & peer counselor for years through high school; then attended an Ivy League school, paid to DJ parties & love that shit. I've traveled all over __ places in particular I loved were the South Pacific & Amsterdam. The trip down to Polynesia (South Pacific) was amazing -- it was for an Earthwatch scientific expedition.

We still got down to business & charting coral reefs to help their ecosystem; but the food, beaches & tropical drinks were great & I plan to build my main Temple on an island down there. Not until I feed the needy, heal massive amounts of AIDS etc .. It's easy to stay connected by laptop from the beach & I want to stay out of peoples' way unless they need me. The Earth women attract me too much I need to chill down there on the beach with less distractions.
WHEN THE MASTER GOVERNS, the PEOPLE
are hardly aware that he exists.
Next best is a leader who is loved.
Next, one who is feared.
The worst is one who is despised.

If you don't trust the people,
you make them untrustworthy

The Master doesn't talk, he acts.
When his work is done,
the people say, "Amazing:
we did it, all by ourselves!"

Anyone looking for a new type of scripture with timeless & valuable lessons I recommend the Tao Te Ching if you're tired of ambiguity in the Old & New Testaments.

Edited by spacedragon (09/05/04 11:14 PM)

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#3054526 - 08/26/04 05:37 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
Only the people who are attacking him are scared. Usually, when people are afraid of something, they attack it. Otherwise, if this is all nonsense, why aren't y'all just ignoring it and smirking quietly?

Oh, sweet Jesus, Swami. Do you really think that the writings displayed by Space Dragon are going to result in all of us drinking kool-aid????? If there are people on this forum who may be led down that path, they should not be here. And personally, I haven't seen evidence of a bunch of weak-minded people on this forum. Quite the opposite, actually.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: zorbman]
    #3054530 - 08/26/04 05:39 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

zorbman said:
Yes, and that's what that thread was all about until people derailed it when they started bitching at spacedragon. Kind of like now.

Tolerance. It's what the world (and S&P) needs. You can disagree with another's ideas, but do it without being rude and mean spirited.

Bitching? I put a heart at the end of my original message Fachrissakes.

--------------------

OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: spacedragon]
    #3054537 - 08/26/04 05:39 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I'll say it to your face anyday you fraud. You bleed just like i bleed. Your entourage? Get at me with you 4 children.

I can't believe people are defending him???

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: trendal]
    #3054539 - 08/26/04 05:40 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Trendal, I finally read that thread the other day. There's some good stuff in it, and there's some funny bullshit. (Bullshit in my eyes.)

But that's what this forum is about...everyone expressing their views on the world, from a philosophical and religious perspective.

Go read the thread, Tren. It's pretty good. It's entertaining, anyways. No harm in it.

--------------------

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Frog]
    #3054542 - 08/26/04 05:40 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

for the record, jonestown victims were found with injection marks on their shoulders.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Drifter
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3054547 - 08/26/04 05:41 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

How about we just drink some Kool-Aid and chill out on this subject?

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Zahid]
    #3054550 - 08/26/04 05:42 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Bitching? I put a heart at the end of my original message Fachrissakes.

More people than just you have posted here, my friend.

OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

#3054558 - 08/26/04 05:43 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Frog buy his machine and then come back to the forum then we'll see how you feel.

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Philanthropist]
    #3054565 - 08/26/04 05:45 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I am not defending him, I am defending his right of free expression. You can respond, but please attack the idea, not the person. Name calling and the like are not cool.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: spacedragon]
    #3054572 - 08/26/04 05:46 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by matt (08/31/07 05:40 PM)

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3054584 - 08/26/04 05:47 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Look man, no one is attacking ideas. He attacked kaiowas.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #3054598 - 08/26/04 05:49 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Ok guys, lets steer the conversation away from flames eh :wink:

Like zorbman said, it is much easier to just point a finger and scream "NO! YOU'RE WRONG!" than it is to actually prove someone wrong. Try giving a reason for WHY you think someone is wrong, and the reason shouldn't be "you're a nutcase" or "you are a complete jack-off". If you can't actually prove someone wrong, using at least SOME logical reasoning, then how do you know they ARE wrong?

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

#3054601 - 08/26/04 05:49 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I WILL CALL HIM A CONARTIST NOW AND FOREVER. GET ALL PISSY FOR ME NAME CALLING I DON'T CARE CUZ I AM TELLING THE TRUTH.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Philanthropist]
    #3054602 - 08/26/04 05:50 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Philanthropist said:
Frog buy his machine and then come back to the forum then we'll see how you feel.

I'm not buying anything until someone tells me if it works or not.  :grin:  And he didn't say it was his machine, did he?  Does anyone have proof that it's his machine? 

I have an email currently out to that attorney for whom I worked last year.  I'll bug him until he responds.  If he says the machine works, I'll fuckin' buy it and then I'll treat people myself.  :grin:

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#3054606 - 08/26/04 05:51 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

zorbman said:

I am not defending him, I am defending his right of free expression. You can respond, but please attack the idea, not the person. Name calling and the like are not cool.

Ditto.

--------------------

OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

#3054608 - 08/26/04 05:52 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Frog if you actually kept up on Spacedragon you would have seen that it doesn't work.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism