Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Frog]
    #3054617 - 08/26/04 05:54 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by matt (08/31/07 05:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Philanthropist]
    #3054639 - 08/26/04 05:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Where's ss7 when you need him.

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #3054652 - 08/26/04 05:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Philanthropist said:
Frog if you actually kept up on Spacedragon you would have seen that it doesn't work.

Philanthropist, please quote the evidence that proves it doesn't work.

And please tell me in what manner I was supposed to have "kept up" on Spacedragon.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #3054667 - 08/26/04 06:01 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by matt (08/31/07 05:39 PM)

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#3054674 - 08/26/04 06:03 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

YOU ARE WRONG.

:rolleyes:

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #3054677 - 08/26/04 06:03 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
He has the right to post his opinions, I havent seen one person deny him of that. However there are obviously forum rules that you must go by, and IMO it is very disrespectful to bash on a MOD/ADMIN, they are all good peoples.

He didn't specifically bash kaiowas. (And for the record, I like kaiowas and have great respect for his mind.) He came close, but he did not bash him.

Quote:

He is proclaiming he is the next messiah, a god-like being, and whatever else he has stated that I overlooked.

So what???

Quote:

You Frog, have the right to listen to him, believe him, stick up for his views, etc.. I have the right to disagree with him, think that he is full of utter B.S., and call him on it.

But nicely!!! Or whatever word you want to use. When I go into court against these lying fucks that I often have to battle, I don't get to scream to the judge, "He's fucking lying and he's a fucking dirtbag!"

I have to calmly state that there are discrepancies and then show the judge the evidence. Can't we do something similar here?

And yes, you absolutely have the right to disagree and think he's full of shit. I agree that he sounds like he's full of shit in some areas, to put it bluntly, but maybe he's off his meds? But we don't have to say he's full of shit. We can just say we disagree that he's the next messiah, can't we? I don't believe he's the next messiah.

Quote:

Space Dragon, if you are a god-like being, a messiah, whatever else, let us all see some of your god-like being powers. What miracles have you performed to give you such a title? There are people who do good deeds all day long, and they do not proclaim they are the next messiah, a living god on earth, etc.

See? That's much better!!!

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

Loc: Amsterdam, Holland
    #3054688 - 08/26/04 06:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Go buy it, believe him i already posted it and i don't feel like looking it up and post it again. Now is a time where i smirk and go on to spend my time for the betterment of mankind, a truthful messiah, human. Just gotta call - This girl just got back to college and its time to score froggy style, just for you FROG!!!

Edited by Philanthropist (08/26/04 06:11 PM)

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3054694 - 08/26/04 06:05 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have to calmly state that there are discrepancies and then show the judge the evidence. Can't we do something similar here?

:thumbup:
Exactly, Frog! Nice to see at least some of us understand proper debating techniques :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#3054704 - 08/26/04 06:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Philanthropist said:
Go buy it, believe him i already posted it and i don't feel like looking it up and post it again. Now is a time where i smirk and go on to spend my time for the betterment of mankind, a truthful messiah, human.

I am not going to buy it yet. I am waiting for an email from my attorney friend, Mr. Negrete.

And LOL at Zahid....Why do we need SS7 for this discussion??

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: zorbman]
    #3054711 - 08/26/04 06:10 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zorbman said:
YOU ARE WRONG.

:rolleyes:

What kind of dialogue is that?

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3054713 - 08/26/04 06:11 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

His title comes to mind at times like these. :-)

--------------------

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
    #3054744 - 08/26/04 06:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm thinking I'll just go write the book "The Last Testament" or "The Final Testament." If those names are already taken I'll call it "Get up into the Heavenly 4th dimension or I'll kick you in the behind while we pass through this Photon (Light) Belt" Hehe. I can understand why some people are flipping out & there are a lot of emotions involved. I'm not going to flame the Philanthropissed back because I think he's the dude who said his grandmother died of a terminal illness ... and it's hard to believe that, after searching everywhere, there isn't a cure but there IS.

Coming later into the thread people might miss the statement that "I may be delusional" in the first paragraph. More & more teachings then came to me & I grew with you guys. Now I KNOW I'm a fucking prophet and the word of the Heavens is coming through me.

I feel a Buddhist message boards might understand that Wrathful Deities can change (especially when you align yourself with the God of Karma Vajrasattva.) Many of you have taught me great things & I'll be coming back at least to PM.

Tell me what you think of this idea:

The ?Church of the Tree of Life? is an organization that has declared many of America?s legal mind-altering drugs as Sacraments (also it can protect the members from legal problems down the road.) I intend to add cannibus, the tryptamine family & phenethylamines back to the list.

I ask that you pls consider supporting this org because it sounds fun. I?m not looking to be worshipped; and you know I think over-ritualization and ?organization? leads to a devolution of great spiritual traditions. But, now would be a good time for us to make a strong ?church? and deal with this War on Drugs by beating their stupid system. This church can be mainly internet-based; so, it would be great if anyone with skills in web-site design would make websites to honor our cause.

The funny thing is, when I sent a self-addressed/stamped envelope to these guys in San Francisco, I never heard anything in return. So, I?m going to begin a new chapter of ?Church of the Tree of Life? and give away lots of free goodies, PR materials & maybe even subsidize anyone who?s serious about creating an actual church for people to congregate at.

I?ll whip up some message boards, "official" website & a nice new ?mission statement? after I talk to the original creators of the ?Tree of Life? church.

Two Commandments for the Molecular Age

1. Thou shalt not alter the consciousness of thy fellow men.[new "truth serums" being forced on suspects by FBI & eventually cops will use it]
2. Thou shalt not prevent thy fellow man from altering his or her own consciousness.

(that's a good start but we can create a lot more for the mission statement of this church.)

Edited by spacedragon (08/28/04 08:36 PM)

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Zahid]
    #3054794 - 08/26/04 06:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

zorbman said:
YOU ARE WRONG.

zahid:
What kind of dialogue is that?

A subtle response (note the rolling eye emoticon I included) to the following posted by a spacedragon critic:

I WILL CALL HIM A CONARTIST NOW AND FOREVER. GET ALL PISSY FOR ME NAME CALLING I DON'T CARE CUZ I AM TELLING THE TRUTH.

As trendal, myself, and frog have pointed out just saying something doesn't make it so. Name calling and typing in CAPS does nothing to convince a reasonable person. One needs to actually present an argument instead of resorting to petty personal attacks.

OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

#3054832 - 08/26/04 06:34 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

As a Zorbman critic too:

Zorbman lacks prior knowledge to this argument and makes himself look foolish in our eyes.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #3054842 - 08/26/04 06:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I think you've got it backwards.

It started off as heaven, and is turning into hell.

Many believe there is no avoiding this.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3054846 - 08/26/04 06:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

As a moderator in this forum:

Stop jumping on your fellow posters and try to actually PROVE something. Your lack of proof makes you look foolish in our eyes.

:smirk:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: trendal]
    #3054915 - 08/26/04 06:41 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I already proved it and this garbage shouldn't even have come up again...Thats why it was deleted in the first place.

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Strumpling]
    #3054930 - 08/26/04 06:43 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

It started off as heaven, and is turning into hell.

For a minute there I thought you were referring to this thread.
Seriously, I will follow trendal's lead and avoid further derailment of this thread.

So you believe we are inevitably locked into a downward spiral? Hasn't mankind actually made progress, painfully slow and difficult as it is? For example, slavery was commonly practiced in the ancient world, but now it abolished in 99% of the world.

Isn't that spiritual progress?

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3054946 - 08/26/04 06:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Think objectively, there is obviously alot of tension in this thread.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3054952 - 08/26/04 06:48 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Back up your claims.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder