Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Boomr Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Zahid]
    #3055410 - 08/26/04 08:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
A whole lot of people who were not chilled the fuck out.  :cool:

Maybe this will help:

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Strumpling]
    #3055480 - 08/26/04 08:45 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Strumpling that was awesome dude.

Seriously Thanks! I'm trying to get these people to believe that we need to wake up. There are many corporate criminals getting away with having too much power to cover up crimes & murders. The power is getting into the hands of a few...

Yes, I was referring to Dennis _ the brother of the legendary Terrance McKenna. They both have offered so much to humanity to strive for amazing dimensional understandings that I can't put into words. I'm referring to the time where the ESR (electron spin resonance)sounds were connecting the 4th dimension with our own so intensely & it was Dennis that channeled it. I've only gotten that far in the book so I'm willing to understand that it was Terrance's wonderul connection with his brother that made them both Godlike - which is a stupid way of saying Gods for a moment. Well, true demi-gods but I only have gotten that far in the book as I said.

-Adam

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: kaiowas]
    #3055500 - 08/26/04 08:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

the only criticism that came at the end of that thread was from myself

I'm sorry you somehow got the impression I was singling you out.
Here are a couple from that thread from people other than yourself:

"SPACE LOSER!!!"
"why you have such a bad paranoia."

And I understand one or more may have been deleted as well. Anyhoo..back on topic..

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: zorbman]
    #3055543 - 08/26/04 08:57 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I don't care. I didn't ask anyone to DELETE anything. There are no punches pulled in this game. I want what's best for you and me.

Also, I am not selling the machine! For the last time. I am not selling anything.

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#3055545 - 08/26/04 08:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

The Gas-Station attendant has no idea he is a slave

Sigh. Does no one read anymore?

I'm talking about actual slavery. For the benefit of those who somehow missed it, here once again is the relevant phrase from my post:

"True slavery is a very, very rare thing these days. There are a great many people being exploited to be sure, but actual slavery is almost unheard of today."

Someone who lost their freedom because they committed a crime and is being paid peanuts to make license plates may indeed be being exploited, but that is not slavery! That is not what I'm talking about here as I have clearly stated several times now.

We've banned slavery in almost all of the world and that is indeed progress. It does takes a long, long time to spiritually evolve the planet, but let's not lose sight of the fact that it is happening.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3055576 - 08/26/04 09:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

indeed, awesome question.

"Does anyone think this is actually possible? Will there ever be a time when peace, understanding, and tolerance will reign on the planet or is it all just a pipe dream?"

no, it's not a pipe dream at all.  it is a dream that many of us have, but because it hasn't happened yet, I think that we have lowered our standards a bit. the more people who believe this will be possible, the larger the effort will be towards achieving it. 

a change in ideas and/or consciousness would have to be in order :wink:

we would need to accept each other, even when our ideas difference, a respect should be there. this i think is a first step, and it'll be huge if we get there!

pipe dream...no
a long way off..maybe

but that's doesn't mean we shouldn't try :wink:

I think we are worth it, don't you!?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: spacedragon]
    #3055585 - 08/26/04 09:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

...waiting for something other than words...

*Jeopardy music plays in background*

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #3055593 - 08/26/04 09:10 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

to everyone here on the entire board:

everybody has made a good point about everything that was taked about.i see things now i didn't see.
but i say that spacedragons thread be unlocked,be sticky,just as long as the rife machine is not mentioned for anytype of profit,but can be if he mentions it in a way as a way to guide people to information.
and if he does have any involvment,a shroomery sponer should be added,and if the product works,the shroomery could greatly expand and suppor this website and also there would be many many more people exposed to this machine that could ptentially be the cure of majjor diesease.
if someone actually sat down and thought for longer than 5 minutes about this,flaming would occur.everyone here needs common sense,including me very often.i sih i read spacedragons thread more carefully and maybe i owuld of seen the pushing of a product.i see it as selling and informing.but not at the same time.so its just like this.spacedragon cut the crap out if the machine is bullshit,and if isnt i suggest tohave a shroomery sponser that could help out the world and this site.
i am a god,spacedragon is a god.he is a god.she is a god.they are gods.we are gods.
it just so happens we get carried away and forget all of our full potential and what we are.i'm not there yet.i don't think spacedragon is either,hes just closer than some and just getting used to calling himself what he is.Its just self-impowerment.it could be interpreted as egotistical but maybe its just help for his self realization.its nice that everyone chilled out,now is the time to think about what you said and how you actually feel about each other.
its quite clear that everyone here should be in a state of love.and in that state of love,or claiming to be,how dare some of you not try to help spacedragon.i mean we can't help everyone as of yet,maybe not even our selves,but if we see something that has a type of unadjustment and requires service or help,and we are able to do so,then as an act of love,we should help them.now if spacedragon is delusional,or egotistical,and we realize that,it is our duty within our ability to help spacedragon realize his trueself.i do not make these claims of spacedragon and i respect him.i talk of him as only as an example.now let our purpuse follow.love and help each other to the deepest of your abiltity.and your deepest of ability is infinte.lets try to realize this.i even need help with that.help our selves little by little so together we can help the big problems.so if spacedragon has a solution,let him not be half assed and have the support of us.but for purpose of this thread,the people who claim spacedragon as bullshit:they need proof.and as for spacedragons claims:we all need proof.because as someone who will devote their life to the great cause that i have not found completly yet as a physical,i would help in a cause as deep as spacedragons.spacedragons and the people who have proposed arguments in favor of him and against him,i am fond of your views.
all we can anyone here on this entire site is to not bullshit anything.
you can and will mislead people.for those who you mislead,you will be mislead as well.when you realize those terms,your realize its better love.

love,
Jake(tnecseda:adescent)

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#3055611 - 08/26/04 09:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

horse poo is worth more than Federal REserve Notes.

the notes are a fiat money, in which they have no backing. so they really aren't "worth" anything.

what we have is worse, we get paid by something we cannot redeem, ie, if there is a great depression, or recession, many poeple would lose their retirements, not to mention things owuld be so ourageously "expensive" that people wouldn't be able to get food or clean water they need. you can't get bullion from it, because it's not real! so when things go bad, you have no chance. think...why is a coin before 1965 worth more?

moreso, it's about having to "pay" in order to live somewhere, to make food, because of being dumbed down and dependent on the system. And... if you don't pay the IRS (which is shouldn't be there in the first place) we have the idea that it is right for them to come and take things away for "payment" especially when the IRS shouldn't be there, that it is unconstitutional for the federal reserver to "mint money" (yet they do). this means, those in power (the govt) can print however much they want, but remember, YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT POWER. only THEY can.

and if you don't comply, the police are there to "keep the peace"

hmmm............

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: tnecseda]
    #3055643 - 08/26/04 09:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

you're right....

"it just so happens we get carried away and forget all of our full potential and what we are.i'm not there yet.i don't think spacedragon is either,hes just closer than some and just getting used to calling himself what he is.Its just self-impowerment.it could be interpreted as egotistical but maybe its just help for his self realization.its nice that everyone chilled out,now is the time to think about what you said and how you actually feel about each other."

:heart:

judging spacedragon is not the thing to do.  judging someone gets no where in discussion, or any of lifes happens for that matter..  I lvoe how you put potential, got me sitting back and thinking. 

"i mean we can't help everyone as of yet,maybe not even our selves,but if we see something that has a type of unadjustment and requires service or help,and we are able to do so,then as an act of love,we should help them.now if spacedragon is delusional,or egotistical,and we realize that,it is our duty within our ability to help spacedragon realize his trueself.i do not make these claims of spacedragon and i respect him.i talk of him as only as an example.now let our purpuse follow.love and help each other to the deepest of your abiltity.and your deepest of ability is infinte"

again great points.  :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #3055650 - 08/26/04 09:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

if we ever fall into a depression,consider it a blessing.we could get to the masses about love before the government and the elite world power,consider it.it would be a breakthrough for love.it worked in many countries,such as previous nazo germany.i think a depression is a miracle waiting to happen for people waiting to spread the word about love.trust me there will be a depression to help us into war.but lets trick them.lets fuck them over.think they're getting what they want,but work against them for what we need.there are more people in this world hungry for love instead of bread.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: tnecseda]
    #3055668 - 08/26/04 09:22 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Okay, I don't really mean that what spacedragon wrote is bullshit. What I meant is that some of the things he says just don't jibe with my beliefs. But this doesn't mean that my beliefs are right, and his are wrong. So I'm interested in reading what he has to say.

A lot of things he says coincide with things that I have read in other places, and I find credence in those things. And some of the things he said were just plain good advice.

I am not going through that thread to drag out quotes cuz I don't have time, but one of the things I like was something along the lines that we do things, engage in activities, that might be interfering with our ability to communicate, in whatever manner, with the spiritual world.

This caused me to think of the things I do to my body that aren't good for me, and how if I gave up some of the things to which I am a prisoner, I would be more "pure" and receptive.

But this too may be bullshit, or in other words, not true. But no harm in trying to become a better human being, if that is the only result of believing this, right?

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #3056009 - 08/26/04 10:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"I'm talking about actual slavery."

www.dictionary.com:

1. The state of one bound in servitude as the property of a slaveholder or household.

a. The practice of owning slaves.
b. A mode of production in which slaves constitute the principal work force.

2. The condition of being subject or addicted to a specified influence.

3. A condition of hard work and subjection: wage slavery.

I'm talking about actual slavery as well. We are bought and sold on a regular basis (1) we are slaves to the products that we ourselves work to create and the rich profit off of (2) and we are definitely 'wage slaves' too (3).

You have got to realize that there is a small percentage of humanity out there that is still actually not involved with money or modern politics or even modern science, and they are happier than we will ever be, consistantly (until we rip down all the nature surrounding them and force them into our club).

We were (are) raised as consumers and workers. We are slaves to the people creating this reality. You are pummelled with advertisements from a very early age, and sometimes when you're walking past a store or restaraunt, you'll go in and get something you don't need. You are a slave to consumption... capitalism. Some asshole makes a profit every time one of our diseased, zombie-asses buys some french fries at 3:00 in the afternoon "kuz they're good." Those fries aren't good dude they're fucking poison! poison for your body and your mind. They do not care though because it keeps us buying - we are addicted to consumption because we were intentionally raised this way. We are bought and sold to make the few wealthy people here on earth even wealthier.

OK so take political action! aww bummer it looks like the businesses not only own YOU and ME, but they own the fucking politicians too!! This is a small handful of people tossing us around in a stupor, sending us out to find happiness, conditioning us to think that the fries will contain happiness, or the new car, or hey buy a giant airplane if you have the money!! Come on you know you want one! It burns jet fuel like the best of 'em!

We are fucking addicts. We are whores. It is only "not our fault" until we realize it, which is why people have such trouble accepting it, because then "holy fuck what have I DONE?! oh this has to be a dream its so comfortable in this couch there's not a problem in this world that concerns me.."

I say FUCK ME man. FUCK ME for not doing anything about it! And FUCK YOU if you see that we're all slaves too but you don't do anything about it.

The revolution is not being televised, but it is happening right now. It is not being faught with bullets and explosions, it is being faught with INFORMATION. Wake up your fellow man, and constantly spread the word - spread the word like there is no tomorrow because there might not be if we don't wake eachother up and start making some fucking NOISE!

***ahem!*** oh excuse me.. did I say something?

/disregard

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#3056112 - 08/26/04 11:25 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

This thread seems destined to be hijacked, and the original was reopened so maybe it has served its purpose.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #3056122 - 08/26/04 11:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

hey I'm saying that earth started as heaven and is descending to hell while we sit back and watch on television as if it weren't real.

If we want heaven, we have to discuss the hellish situation we are in IMO.

Anyway, you triggered my responses

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#3056145 - 08/26/04 11:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I hate to change this into a "free will" thread, but doesn't everyone have the free will to do what they want? To buy french fries or not? To work as a slave or to engage in free labor? To make as little or as much as they want?

I just don't see the world the way you see it. I see the world as a big huge gigantic opportunity to do anything I want, to buy or not, to eat or not, to live in a house or not, to obey ads or not, ad nauseum.

I don't believe that we are slaves. I believe we are free to make choices. Most of us are just lazy.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#3056192 - 08/26/04 11:48 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Nice, that put it into perspective for me. Thanks for all your support & ideas. If the Rife machine electromedicine worked for these many test subjects, I hope you will administer it non-profit (like me) or just a $20, for the people that can afford it. I mean we gotta get to the person's house or whatever -- or just for free is great! and cure this planet of that wretched virus & then be rdy for any further retrovirus strains the gov't or any natural evolutionary situation can cook up.

Also, I'd like to hear more of your ideas about the program getting off this planet with both ionic propulsion & more stable nuclear engines. Earlier I mentioned that there are 2 cut-off switches for the nuclear rocket to leave the atmosphere -- and there would be no reason for the nuke to go off because the ground control would never activate it until it got into outer space. The power it'll give our exploratory capabilities would be similiar to switching from a really poor dial-up connection to "broadband." The vessel can do a lot more and, as we're realizing that our souls are the ultimate star travelers, we need to get more ships up there to thwart an enemy attack in the future.

Fuck saying I'm paranoid. I'm trying to not only feed the needy with this enzyme-rich powerhouse nutrient super blue-green algae by donating & giving to the poor in the ghettos here (great in both vitamin form & snack bar form.) Notice how I didn't say a brand of this microalgae nor where to purchase it (lots of different brands of it at health food stores.) Also very important on the list is this AIDS cure & getting our space program working full-potential with the GEOBAT models & emulating more SpaceShipOne flights for military purposes.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: spacedragon]
    #3056212 - 08/26/04 11:51 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

NASA already uses these engines & I'm just interested if you think we should ask for more technology from the Elohim about more stable nuclear devices they have or compounds we can create here.

Also, please read about the Searl Disc. It's a craft that can use the energy from the fabric of space around it for propulsion. We have some amazing things here & the gov't just wanted to cover up the alien life and the 7-mile tower on the moon so we they launch these ridiculous craft out into space that are crap.

Edited by spacedragon (08/27/04 02:53 AM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel* [Re: Frog]
    #3056222 - 08/26/04 11:53 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

It is conditioning..

We talk of freedom in this country (USA) a whole lot, but people don't even seem to know what that means.

Everybody I know my age is barely free.... Its like from day one they're basically told "hey you're free to work for whatever huge industry you want when you grow up, just go to a good school!"

They don't teach us in high school that you can start your own business . They don't teach us to leave the country and live somewhere less restless. They teach us how to be good employees. They don't teach philosophy in grade school, and its not because we're too stupid at that age.

Kids are picking college majors in fucking junior high these days. We get set out on a path before we realize what we're doing and how free we really are in my opinion.. Perhaps that just applies to me, but I have a feeling it may ring true with many others.

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#3056254 - 08/27/04 12:00 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I understand what you are saying, Strumpling. For me, substitute "work for the man" with "find a husband who is a doctor or a lawyer who will take good care of you".

I tried that for a while, and then I thought, hey! I can be a doctor or a lawyer! So I went to college for that, even though I was a high school drop out.

I realize that we are probably brain-washed by a society who was brain-washed by the society that raised them. It's hard to wake up and find out that you don't have to do the things that you were told you have to do.

You don't have to get a job in a big company, get married, have children, buy a house. You can do anything you want, no matter what anyone else says.

I am the black sheep in my family. But I'm probably the most happy black sheep that ever lived. I don't watch T.V. That's probably the number one step toward de-conditioning.

You might be right, but I haven't really been part of society for such a long time that I don't know. It could be that the way I live my life, I figure everyone lives their lives that way. I am surprised when I read things like what you posted. It makes me feel sad to think that this world could possibly be that way for most people.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Boomr Bag