Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Amazon Terrence McKenna, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBLuEFroG
Friend of Many

Loc: Eastern Coast
Re: My dream... HELP ME! [Re: Shroomism]
    #2363248 - 02/21/04 10:20 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

well when I say they are people in real life I mean that they are actually people who do these jobs... Like the principal of the catholic school, really is a principal of a catholic school in my neigborhood...

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: My dream... HELP ME! [Re: BLuEFroG]
    #2363317 - 02/21/04 10:39 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

ah...then perhaps you need to go talk to him if he is supposed to be your mentor eh?

--------------------

OfflineBLuEFroG
Friend of Many

Loc: Eastern Coast
    #2363501 - 02/21/04 11:43 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

well... for one thing, im not catholic, and two... I have only met him on occasion at the town pool...
Im not really very religious at all...

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: My dream... HELP ME! [Re: BLuEFroG]
    #2363614 - 02/21/04 12:11 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

well neither am I.. but it couldnt hurt to at least talk to him if he is in your dreams..
you never know what someone might have to offer regardless of their position is

--------------------

Offlinepostanaldrip
human alien
Male
Loc: Earth
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Shroomism]
    #2366757 - 02/22/04 02:06 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Journal entry #1

Thank you to all who share their time with me in reading the following. I would love to hear interpretations and questions.

ever since childhood ive been fascinated with dreaming. I had hundreds of vivid and bizarre dreams from the ages of 5-18. Most of them were violent in nature and often times horrifying. one particular dream i was shot in the face by a shot gun from no more than ten feet away. There was no pain but I knew I was dead. My body just slumped and slowy my vision faded to black. It had been the first dream in which I actually experienced death. I had many more dreams in which I died or watched myself die. one that stays fresh in my mind was strikingly odd. It started out rather normal with myself and good friend andy chillin at my parents house under the front car port. Everything was fine until we looked to our left an saw (no shit) a fucking GIGANTIC, 4000 ft. tall, wall of fireball/flames/debrit barreling at us at around 800 mph. We became immediately panicked and ran over behind my moms car to try and get shelter. (ha ha ya right) we knew we were about to die. We said things to each other in that minute before death that touched me forever. A few seconds before the impact my soul separated from my body. I witnessed my death from 15 feet above the ground in the form of the spirit. I woke up in a frenzy. I literally didnt know what to think. It was Like I was shocked to be living. I stayed melancholy for days after the experience. things went on like this for quite a while. Then at the age of 19 I started practicing lucid dreaming. One of my first lucids started out in a grocery store. I was going throuh the check out when I decided to steal some candy. This is something i would normally never do so I immediately knew I was dreaming. I turned to my friend and told him I was dreaming and he just stared at me with a curious blankness. I decided to try flying. It came remarkebly natural and soon I was willing myself about through the store. Every few second I would look down at my hands as it seemed to help me maintain lucidness. I flew right up to peoples faces and inspected their features. The faces were random, emotionless. The i decided to leave. I flew right through one of the large ,glass windows fronting the store. I went up and up and up at a staggering velocity until I was viewing earth from outer space. It was one of the most beautiful things ive ever seen. I felt so free and happy that when I woke up I kind of felt dissappointed to be back in this reality. As time went on I started devoting more and more time to lucid dreaming and eventually was having them every night. Each passing dream my control got better and better. One dream started out with me driving down the road in my old pickup truck. A police car pulls me over and at the moment im freaking out because i dont know im dreaming. Then in a flash i realize im sitting in the truck i just sold and become lucid. The cop is standing outside my door by this time. I then fly through the window of the truck and stand 5 feet in front of the cop. I inspect him and notice every detail. He just stares back at me in disbelief. I use telekinesis to make his belt, which is holstering his gun ,etc. drop to the ground. I then noticed some people wandering about in a field concealed by bushes and towering eucalyptus trees. I bounded 70-80 feet in the air and gently set myself down in their pressence. One of them was a beautiful woman and the other two were middle aged men. I felt threatened by the men so I used telekineses again. This time it was more powerful,and with the wave of my hand the men went flying through the air. shortly afterwards i woke up. Thats all for now. More mayhem to come.

--------------------
"It's not until we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything." TDFC

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2369166 - 02/22/04 06:44 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

My dreams the last 2 night have been weird, but one thing stuck out. BOTH night I came across patches of aminita muscaria mushrooms, I felt drawn to them and they stuck out , weird thing is, they looked different in my 2 different dreams, but they registered undoubtedtly as amanitas... I havent been thinking alot lately about mushroom hunting in general, and amanitas never crossed my mind alot even last years hunting season. Anyone see any kind of connection? Maybe the shroom gods are tellin me to try amanitas? maybe I will find some this year? maybe its just random brain function sorting my thoughts? I dunno.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Dream Thread [Re: postanaldrip]
    #2375349 - 02/24/04 09:37 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Hehe, sounds like you have an interesting dream life. Mine are interesting enough but I never really go lucid... it sucks! hehe

I gotta really push to become lucid, there is a lot I want to do.

Hehe, your huge fireball coming down reminds me of a time where fire reigned down from the sky and people were dying left and right.  :eek:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineHahzist
Surfing theWaves of Chaos

Re: Dream Thread [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2380716 - 02/26/04 06:20 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

In regards to Postanaldrip's dream... I usually have pretty wild dreams that can be lucid, scary, or happy etc... but yah I recently had the first dream where I actually died, and I didnt realize I was dreaming either..so it was like, holyshit I just died and Im accepting it. I dont really remember the dream well but I do remember the end. I was in a church and someone pulled out a handgun and started shooting and I got nailed in the head. I felt the force of it hit my head and then i just fell to the ground..no pain ofcourse though. I could feel the blood rushing out of my head too.. and the same thing happened to me..my vision faded until everything was black. I woke up just thinking wow, im glad that was a dream!

Offlinepostanaldrip
human alien
Male
    #2380813 - 02/26/04 06:57 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

entry 2

This dream happened in the middle of the day when I had layed down for a nap. It started with myself and a few friends/family members gathered in an unfamiliar room. It seemed to be a young boys bedroom from what I can remember. the mood was happy and playful, with everyone laughing and talking. Then something happened and everybodys mood changed drastically. It was as if they all had just found out the world was ending. Everybody rushed out of the room except for me. I was just standing in the middle of the room gazing out the window. Next, a translucent, blue, orb of some sorts came right out of the sky, and flew down through the window into the room. i sensed the object was some sort of bieng or craft. It had a diameter of about 8-10 feet and was multifaceted like a ten sided dice only it had like 40-50 facets instead of ten. Then, suddenly, I was no longer in the room, but within the orb in the middle of outer space. I was in a very curious space. I knew i was inside the orb but it was larger now than before. I was viewing a bunch of blank, plasma, computer screens, and at the same time I was hearing a conversation between the orb and another bieng. It was in english so I could understand, but I never could remember what was said. the orb seemed to be communicating through the computer system i was viewing. The voice sounded all metallic and electronically created. The other voice however sounded very human. it was wierd as fuck. Next, the orb showed me a vison of the earth (from space). A separation began to take place between mother earth and her soul. I knew this represented humanities selfishness and how negatively it affects the earth. I watched the separation from start to finish and at the end when the separation was complete ,the earth disentergrated in a catastrophic explosion. Next, a word made of gold block letters flew out of nowhere and right up in my view. It was like 12 letters long said something like "ogypogopolygon". I knew it was the name of the orb. Then, as suddenly as it started, the vision stopped. I was floating back down to earth with a few others that had been selected to be taken by the orb.

--------------------

Offlinepostanaldrip
human alien
Male
    #2380927 - 02/26/04 07:39 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

entry 3

this dream starts out with myself aimlessly trudging through thick jungle. It is getting dark and eventually i come to a clearing. In the clearing I immediately notice a shiny, silver pod sitting on the ground. It looks very futuristic and is large enough to fit 4 people comfortably. It has a door but it is sealed up tight. Just to the left of the door is a pole or stand that is holding half of a globe. I get the sense that the other half of the globe is a key to making something happen. Suddenly, the doorway opens up and i peer inside. The pod contains about triple the space It should and is pitch black. I am just standing there dunmfounded and a little scared when i see a metallic, globe half roll out of the darkness up to my feet. I bend down to pick it up when I feel a presence in the pod. The being appeared to me as female, and I knew I had know her before. I got an overflowing of love and happiness from her. It was a pure, beautiful feeling, unlike anything else ive ever felt. I sensed she wanted me to make the orb complete so I put the two halfs together. I was then transported out of the jungle into my old bedroom at my moms house. I am laying on the bed and petting my cat. The female presence was now in the form of the cat and as long as I am touching her, we are one. She communicated many things to me telepathically including that I had a previous life with her on another planet where we lived on a tomato farm and were very happy. She even told me the name of the planet which I dont rtemember. Then some other demonic being entered the cat and forced out the female. My cat began attacking me and I was hearing a metallic computerized shrieking coming from the new, very much evil being. This scared me pissless so I woke up and that was it.

--------------------

OfflineDruginduced
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #2381626 - 02/27/04 12:03 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Hey Anal, just a suggestion: Paragraphs = key, so much more easier to read stuff, even if you just break it at random places.

I think shrooomery should have a dream forum that'd be awesome.

I've had the same dream about 10 times in the last 2 months. It always starts off the same, but for the first 6 times it was like this:

I wake up, I try to move but I am paralyzed. The room is dim. I am able to open my eyes and i try to move my arm but all i see it do is twitch. I remain this way for what seems to be about 1/2 an hour each time this occurs. Then I wake up for real. (I concluded that this must be me entering a state of lucidity in my dream, but not knowing how to harness it)

Then the next three times i had this dream it progressed a little further:

I wake up and I try to move, with a little struggle I am eventually able to sit up. The room is dim and I attempt to turn on my lights (i have a lamp next to my bed). The switch has no effect upon the light. I realize that I am dreaming and then I wake up.

The last time I got even further than before!:

I wake up, I struggle and then arise. I try to hit my lightswitch and i flicked it three times but nothing happened (but there was a tiny circle that started to glow orange on the actual switch) I get up and decided I wanted to leave my room to go watch TV. I walk towards my door but on the way I realized I was dreaming, but this time it doesnt stop me. I get to my door and look at myself in the mirror and i looked like me, fully clothed. I look closely at my pupils and eyes. I do math in my head, and get the correct answers. I decide it is time to do something and I consider opening the door and leaving my room, but it would be so much easier to just walk through the door, so I do. As I am walking through the door I close my eyes and get sucked back into a non lucid state. Then I wake up.

I know its a pretty short dream with little content, but
Anyone wanna interpret?

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #2381981 - 02/27/04 02:49 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Unrequited

A Dream I had

I recently had a very long dream, like being in an epic-length movie.  It was awesome!  It involves a girl that I have known for only a month, which is strange.  Here it is:

I'm with Cassandra, and we really like each other, but not dating (big age difference).  Although she has longer hair than in real life, but she is still alot younger than me.  We are in this giant city, and we go to the "run down" section of it.  Homeless, destitute people everywhere.  Right in the middle is this huge complex, and it is run by a drug lord.

There is a special party there.  Thousands of people are partying/living together.  Cassandra and I walk around the party having fun, encountering all kinds of things. Two beefy gay guys give me a wink.  :wink:

Cass is more into girls than guys so she is chasing after girls while I wander around.  I find a hot girl and take her to the shower party room.  I am dirty dancing in the shower with her and some hot chicks, we can climb on top and get muddy, then go back down into the water and clean off.  There is sexy techno music playing.

After the shower the gay guys are constantly trying to come after me (grabbing my ass, dancing behind me).  I have to push them away and run away, laughing.

I find Cass and wander into a gym with insane karate guys and some wierd form of squash, then into a "daycare" room with a strange sex circle with teenagers sitting around fucking each other in plush animal costumes.  A handful of people are just standing around watching.  "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" screams a girl in a pink bunny suit.  "YOU CAME TOO EARLY" and she hits a boy in the white bunny suit with his dick hanging out.  I'm like "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SICK SHIT" and leave. :eek: Cass wants to stay so I leave her.

I wander into a warehouse full of stolen goods, every DVD, almost all toys imaginable.  Tons of people are just wandering around looking at stuff and trying it out, like an underground Toys R Us.  I play with remote control cars and discuss the pros and cons of cars made in China.  :tongue:

The gay guys find me and chase me into the shower, I tell them I have a girlfriend (a lie) but they wont leave me alone.  I climb on top and escape. They start getting brutal and I think they are gonna rape me.  Then I run into Cassandra and she says "Im his girlfriend" and the gay guys get sad and leave me alone.  At this point im like "Cool, she said that" and I had an overwhelming feeling of love.  :heartpump:

The cops come to bust the party up.  I get paranoid and ask Cass to leave, but she doesnt want to leave, even though the cops have come.  She is high on drugs and liking some girl there too much.  Word spreads that the cops found the drug lords and arrested them all.

I go outside and into the "backyard".  Turns out the real drug lord is sitting in a car surrounded by his best friends, smoking fat J's.  :stoned: He is wearing sunglasses :cool: sitting in the drivers seat, ready to leave, but is saying his goodbyes.  He is grinning from ear to ear.  I tell him "I want you to remember something: man=ape+mushroom".  Everyone starts laughing.  He says "Yeah, I know that".  I said "How, I made it up and havent told anyone".  "The guy who made that is dead, isnt he?"  His friend says "Yeah."  I smile and chuckle to myself knowing they are talking about Terrence McKenna.  :mushroom2:

He says "You better leave. I'm leaving a little present for the cops."  He drives away.  The entire complex begins exploding.  Huge towers and houses blow up.  I'm running searching for Cassandra, but I dont find her.  Debris and columns of cement are crashing all around me.  The complex is imploding and it is too dangerous so I run outside.  I look back and see Cass in the middle just as everything caves in.  :crying: :gd_icon:

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
Re: Dream Thread [Re: pattern]
    #2382247 - 02/27/04 07:36 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I had my first deliberate lucid dream last night. I had gone to some lucid dream FAQ website someone suggested earlier. For a couple weeks I've been doing that thing where while you are awake you keep doing reality checks. I set my watch to beep on the hour and every time it does that I say to myself 'is this reality?' and then i say to myself 'yeah of course it is dumbass.'
So in the dream it was going for a long time, the part where it became lucid became particularly weird. I was riding a yellow schoolbus down this pretty winding road near my home. Out the window I saw a cop car with a cop driving and in the passenger seat. They were frantically opening and closing the doors and firing their guns through their front windshield. I guess I just suddenly realized this was really crazy and that I was dreaming. I watched the scenery for a bit, desperately trying to contain my excitement so as not to awaken. I closed my dream-eyes to try astral projection into the psyche of a friend from reality but I guess this was too ambitious a first thing to attempt, when I opened my eyes again I was still in the school bus on the road, but I was still dreaming. I closed my dream-eyes and tried again but when I opened them I had opened my reality-eyes and had come awake.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

OfflineDruginduced
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Dream Thread [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2383758 - 02/27/04 03:13 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I had two disturbing dreams last night.
Firts one I felt a presence around me, and I didnt know what it was. Then I felt someone touching me in the left side of my chest. I awoke and I immediately bolted up right in bed but no one was there.

Then I had a longer dream, I was in my backyard sitting in a car in the passenger seat smoking. This is strange because I never smoke. Then another car pulls up to the side and starts shooting at me, trying to shoot me in the foot. They fire a few rounds but miss me altogether. So I run outta the car and head into my house which turns out to be a house I have never seen in my real life, but I accepted it as my house in the dream.

My family is there, and the people who were shooting at me outside are now attacking my house, and attempting to kill me and my family. I see my family members get shot and start bleeding, but none of them are mortally wounded. Then my dad comes up with the idea that if we turn off the lights they will think we have left the house and we can escape. So we turn off the lights, but then we realize that we made a mistake because now there is no reason they wont enter the house and try to attack us (no idea why this seemed to make sense).

So the evil men come barging in and we watch them from a drop down type stairway in the attic. And after they pass by us, we wait a few seconds and then jump down to the ground floor and try to make a run for it. But me and my family members all get seperated, and end up going off in the house alone, and most of them die or get shot a lot. I run to the "garage" but it turns out to be some type of huge storage facility and I am being chased by someone with a gun. As I am entering the garage I see some sort of monster backing away into the darkness of the garage, and I think to myself "Yeah the monster will kill this guy for me". So I enter the garage and run down a ramp that leads to the main floor of the garage, and i hide behind osme barrels and other garbage. Then I see the monster off in the distance, but I wake up.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Druginduced]
    #2384505 - 02/27/04 06:03 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Went into the liquor store and start browsing the aisles.  Two blondes and a guy come in.  They start browsing beside me.  I smile.  They smile.  I buy some beer and go play volleyball in the desert.

I notice a mountain of rock+dirt beside the volleyball court.

It has a "window" in it.  So I climb up.  A couple buddies follow me, one guy Bakke and this pathetic whiny golem-esque guy.  It is dusk and the sun is setting.

I look in the window and it is part of a house.  "Looks scary in there" says my buddy Bakke.  "Life is an adventure" I say and I smash it in and jump inside.  The place is covered in dust and looks unlived in.

After a delay, which I get scared, my buddy finally jumps in after me.  The other golem guy comes in too.

We start looking around, and get separated.  The house is a big maze.  I find my buddy Bakke again and we wander around.  We find the kitchen and open a chest, there is a bunch of dead bodies and bones mashed inside.  Bakke freaks out so I close it.  We look in the closet and there is a skinned corpse. "DUDE WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE" he says, panicking.  "Shhhh what if the people are home?"

I take a look in the bathroom, opening the door.  It is horrifying, there is something human tied up in a burlap bag leaning against the wall of the shower.  I quickly shut the door.

Night is setting and we cant find the golem-guy.  He starts screaming, we find the exit, and get out safely.

kinda boring dream but.. whatever :sun:

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Druginduced]
    #2386685 - 02/28/04 01:45 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

youve described the begining stages of a lucid ream, or rather, astral projection. Many people have trouble conciouslly leaving thier bodies, but with practice they master it.. The farthest Ive ever gone is feeling my " body " floating in this black sea of never ending distance, trying to break the cords connecting me to my body, I then loose concentration and wake up ; (

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: Dream Thread [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2386951 - 02/28/04 04:01 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

>Many people have trouble conciouslly leaving thier bodies, but with practice they master it..
Right by association!
But it seems to go against your own experience.

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: Dream Thread [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2387219 - 02/28/04 05:51 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

how is 'right by association' supposed to mean anything in any applicable terms to make a point about what I said?

Practice isent over night.. Im talking years... most people just give up ...there comes a point when you just want to fall asleep, instead of staying AWARE the entire time as you slowly drift into the void trying to remain concious when the "split" occurs... And often times its not loss of intrest, you just catch a train of thought and then your out cold for the night.. other times its mere exaustion and you can no longer stay "awake" during the proceess, rather you conceed your mind to the process of sleep.

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: Dream Thread [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2387838 - 02/28/04 11:21 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

>how is 'right by association' supposed to mean anything in any applicable terms to make a point about what I said?

When I said "right by association!" I'm talking about conversational terrorism, of course.
Instead of proving a point, you offer foreign credentials like "the best scholars believe" or "9 out of 10 scientists agree." You pointed to the "many people" who go onto master astral projection with only a little practise. You reveal the reason behind using this foreign credential when you say "the farthest Ive ever gone is."

>Practice isent over night.. Im talking years... most people just give up ...
-You've been practising for years. I remember because when you were just getting interested in it, I agreed to hide a peice of paper with a random 4 digit number in my room that could be plainly seen by any omnipresent entity but not seen easily from a daily human perspective (it was on the top of a fan blade)

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #2392418 - 03/01/04 07:46 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

k, i havent yet read through the posts in this thread, but id still like to throw my weird dream out there for ya guys. this is a reoccuring dream, ive been having it for about 3 years now, and aprox. 35-40 times total.

i am a child again. about 6 or 7 i think, not really sure. i am at the church we went to while i was growing up, but it is WAY bigger in my dream. im guessing that there is at least 150,000 people there during my dream. the church looks the same, just way bigger. i am up in front of the people of the church, and my old pastor is by my side. he says some things to them, and they all stand. i have never quite got ahold of what he says, cant understand. maybe its not even english. anyway, at some point i realize that im wearing this long dark hooded robe thing, makes me think of what the druids might have worn. as soon as hes done with his little speach, my pastor reaches over to this "fire-pit-on-a-pedastal" thing, and pulls out this long glowing metal rod.the church members start to chant something....sounds kinda like.... "ooooooooooo....YAH!" anyway, i get scared, look over the crowd of people and see my parents. they seem very happy that this is taking place, and sometimes my mother has a baby in her arms. my pastor sticks the end of this rod thing into my forehead,branding me with some kind of symbol or something.i FEEL it burn.....i really feel it, its weird....it makes me wake up.

anyway, this used to scare the shit outa me, im not sure really what it means, if anything....but ive come to an idea of some sorts.

i thinkthis dream represents my unwillingness to just give in to most religious beliefs. i do think that there is a god or gods of some sort, but to just blindly believe something because some people wrote a book about it a long ass time ago doesnt work for me. i dont want to become another member of the "herd" so maybe my pastor branding me represents them trying to get me to conform to their beliefs....which kinda makes sence i think.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Amazon Terrence McKenna, The Doors

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism