Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFantasian
Stranger
No drugs - Drugs Advise and help wanted
    #4696730 - 09/22/05 06:32 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hey guys im pretty new here, i think this is in the right section but if it's not im sorry.

Ok here's the story.

Id never touched a single drug in my life, not even Weed because i am an international Waterpolo player, Drugs testing and my social background just meant that i wouldnt go near anything like that of any sort.

Then i went through a really rough time in my life, where i was raped, my parents split up and my girlfriend broke up with me after 2 and a half years. among pleanty of others things. Within that time i had all sorts of depression and anxeity and major mental problems and i thought about trying drugs alot. I was in a right state, nearly commiting suicide back then.

Since then i worked myself back on track without any drugs or anything and i was quite proud of myself, and all was well.

Until i had appendicitus which i ended up getting rushed into hospital with alot of pain, as soon as i got there i ended up with a trainee nurse who gave me morphine, however she did it wrongly, apprently the normal proceedure is 0.5 mg then wait a minute and repeat till all 15 mg was in. Instead she pushed all 15 mg straight into me intrevenously(sp) i got the biggest hit and best feeling ive ever flet in my entire life, like an orgasm X 10 in my spine then a shuddering enjoyment through my whole body.

When i left hospital i ended up searching for morphine or something similar cos of the effect, i was highly tempted by Heroin but managed to stay away from it after understanding the dangers and risks. (thanks to Erowid.com) However from that point i ended up interested in drugs which i what i guess led me here. I have a chronic problem with my intestine which means i'm perscribed Valium, Codeine and Tramadol, why i use recreationally now and then which is fun and codeine in particular has a much weaker morphine effect it being another oppiate.

My real question lies here however, after researching and reading reams and reams of articles and advise the drug which interests me most is shrooms. I love the idea of an hallocenogen and the whole journey thing really intrugues me. Although getting a sudden high or rush is fun it isnt really something im after, im just not that type. Shrooms however seem really interesting.

Do you guys think i need to try some other softer drugs first like weed etc before i start on shrooms or you think ill be ok. Because i live in the UK and shrooms are now illegal it also looks like im going to have to grow them.

BEing a total newbie to the whole thing it sounds quite hard but im assured by a friend who's taken shrooms in the past it isnt difficult.

Any input at all would be usful and appriciated

Thanks Pete

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
Re: No drugs - Drugs Advise and help wanted [Re: Fantasian]
    #4696806 - 09/22/05 06:50 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

No softer drugs are necessary. If you feel like you need preparation, try meditation.

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #4696825 - 09/22/05 06:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

id definatily recomend trying weed first. then smoke some salvia which is way stronger than shrooms but very quick.(5 minutes tops) that will prepare you nice andwell. then try shrooms with a watcher. u seem to have depression problems so shrooms might be bad in that sense. That would make u have a very bad trip. Shrooms are good becuase u seem to have an addictive personality and mushies are really hard to get addicted too(mentally of course)

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4696951 - 09/22/05 07:11 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Damn, are you a guy? I didn't think guys got raped really. Damn!

Anyways, weed and mushrooms are different, although most people who try mushrooms try weed first. There is no need to do so. If you feel prepared to try mushrooms, then by all means, go right ahead. Make sure you know about them first.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: No drugs - Drugs Advise and help wanted [Re: dblaney]
    #4696973 - 09/22/05 07:14 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Ever heard of prison. :rolleyes:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: No drugs - Drugs Advise and help wanted [Re: Icelander]
    #4696995 - 09/22/05 07:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

What's that? :wink:

I always thought that the whole idea of men being horribly abused like that was a bit of an exaggeration though?

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: No drugs - Drugs Advise and help wanted [Re: dblaney]
    #4697365 - 09/22/05 08:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

men get raped probably as much a women.
its hugely more taboo for a man to ever talk about it.
a man is supposed to be strong, that's his greatest weakness.

rapes are common, they often occur when alcohol is taken in access. some stranger or even friend with nothing to lose for some reason will make the move, their friend perhaps too drunk to convincingly struggle, (or even move) makes a perfect fantasy for an emotionally crippled person to make their own.
the victim may feel humiliated, emasculated, and in fear that the transgression will become known, that he will be whispered about, made fun of, embarass their families.

this leads to depression and withdraw from society, victims have trouble trusting others, homophobia may not be openly endorsed, but certainly the victim has lost much of his trust for men, and moreover gay or Bi men.

theres a great innocence lost, the victim sees true desparation in his attacker. a desparation he may later see in himself within his lonliness, this can lead to the same behaviour. a man, distrusting of gay men, may turn to victimizing other straight men in the desparation for absolution, sort of a take-back-control issue. sex becomes a control. and thats how rape is made.

this is basic animal nature. dogs hump eachother for the same stuff.

rape is desperation, control, absolution.

prison rape is no different.

prison sex is different. even tho same-sex, it may not be homosexual, simply a mutual means to an end, a physical extention of emotional desire. homosexual relationships may arize.

in prison, a rape may be simply the attacker making the choice of prison sex "easy" for the victim. personally, in MY prison, THAT would be frowned upon.

Offlineart
Stranger
Re: No drugs - Drugs Advise and help wanted [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4697656 - 09/22/05 09:42 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i really don't think this is the place to be talking about rape.

I would try weed first, especially if you have depression/anxiety. Are you on any anti depressants? They can affect shrooms.

If you are going to do a drug, do shrooms. Stop the codeine, or any other opiate. Just make sure you do a lot of research, and be careful.

InvisibleLazyGnome
¬_¬
Male User Gallery

Loc: the layer cake
Re: No drugs - Drugs Advise and help wanted [Re: art]
    #4697688 - 09/22/05 09:51 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

weed is highly over rated but try it

--------------------
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

"Everything that we know and understand comes down to perception, and by altering this perception we shake everything we know. All that you and I can know and understand is what we can see smell hear think touch and so on, and when something like mushrooms or salvia alters this steady perception, it can break reality permanently." - Dihnekis

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
    #4699353 - 09/23/05 05:37 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You dont need to try weed before at all. But maybe its a good thing because with shrooms your in for a fucking ride. And maybe the weed will prepare you a little more. But if your confident you will be ok and have the right environment setup there's no need to worry about shrooms. Just make sure everything in your life has been resolved and plan on resolving it while your tripping, good or bad. Be prepared.

OfflineFantasian
Stranger
Re: No drugs - Drugs Advise and help wanted [Re: prefloppro]
    #4699383 - 09/23/05 06:07 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for all the replies so far, im over the depression and any bad emotions and feelings as far as i can tell so i think id be alright in that way. Is the best way to get shrooms to grow them?

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
    #4699388 - 09/23/05 06:14 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah since you dont know any druggies, dealers i would say to just start growing your own, you must use horse manure, it will make them allot more potent. If you started today you could have shrooms ready for digestion in a month in half or a little sooner or later, depending on your grow setup. Good luck with your endeavors.

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
Re: No drugs - Drugs Advise and help wanted [Re: prefloppro]
    #4699394 - 09/23/05 06:21 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

you must use horse manure, it will make them allot more potent.

You know he was a waterpolo player, right? He should definately go with PFtech the first time, they will no doubt be potent enough.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: No drugs - Drugs Advise and help wanted [Re: art]
    #4699547 - 09/23/05 08:05 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

art said:
i really don't think this is the place to be talking about rape.

this is exactly the place, this is where the problem began, and not understanding it makes for a poor position to offer advice. drugs are a POOR suggestion for a solution to unresolved mental trauma.
EXTREMELY poor.
you're just bandaging the problem while it grows and festers out of sight.
yes, smoking pot will pass the time, it will make life light. it will make it pass right on by.
you think making life avoidable is an acceptable alternative to suicide?
I think it ENFORCES suicidal tendencies. especially when someone is looking for resolution, drugs are DUCKING resolution. when avoidance of self becomes norm, and resolution is required... DESTRUCTION of self is the only logical next step.

in place of drugs, i offer understanding.
maybe that road will bring a more acceptable turnout.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4699604 - 09/23/05 08:28 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Ok, well I think you should quit the opiates. You don't want to mess with that shit. I think the Shrooms would be a good thing and help you out in your life. So whatever you want to do... but abusing drugs to make you happier is going to make you very sad in the end. Hallucinogens arent the type of drug to be used often and you should do them very sparingly and use it for life improvement and i dont even consider them really a drug as much. So yeah... try out those shrooms and have a great time :smile:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4699610 - 09/23/05 08:30 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I seriously do not think men get raped by women as much as women get raped by men. in fact i think it'd be pretty rare. show me some statistics or something by link and i'll consider it but otherwise it seems highly unlikely to me.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: No drugs - Drugs Advise and help wanted [Re: Locus]
    #4699741 - 09/23/05 09:10 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I think we're talkin about men being raped by men. :confused:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: No drugs - Drugs Advise and help wanted [Re: Icelander]
    #4699838 - 09/23/05 09:36 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

oh ok, well that certainly seems more likely. OK :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#4699880 - 09/23/05 09:53 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i think you should hold off on the hallucinogens untill youve become more comfortable with your self-image. a hell trip is beneficial, but your mind has to survive it to make it healing.

above all else, avoid using drugs as a crutch. drugs have recreational and medicinal benifits, if you use them to get you through personal problems, youll have to keep using them to cope. because they arent a cure. personal problems can only be healed by confrontation and courage.
using drugs as a coping mechanism takes away the treatment and hides the symptoms.
remove the crutch, and they symptoms return. perhaps with a vengence, because drugs as a crutch over time also remove the syptoms of your humanity. if you become a "stoner" then youve reinvented yourself. and in essence, lost yourself, and probably will never return to that self. you might even HATE that self and then youve got yourself into the worst situation possible.
im not saying don't do drugs, pots a lovely thing.
just dont depend on it. and to avoid psychological dependance, i suggest keeping your feet firmly on the path to life. keep your hovbbies, maintain your relationships, stay close to your family and friends, perhaps voulenteer.

there you go, be proud of yourself, and pity the desperate subhuman creature that abused you.
instead of becomming them.

OfflineFantasian
Stranger
    #4700333 - 09/23/05 11:53 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Guys, you arnt listening to me, the rape and mental trauma i went thought, yeh it was very severe and rough but with councilling and the help of phychologist im DEFINATLY THROUGH THAT. I was just explaining what made me think about drugs. Im gonna go shrooms and ill try to PFtek i think.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate