Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Noobie Love [Re: 40oz]
    #3262969 -

Whats up, i've been here a lil over a year and rarely visit anywhere besides the cult forum but occasionally i'll venture into the fine pub.  I'm a pub noob. I'd come around more often but don't really know anyone but i guess thats what it takes huh? I'm a student and live in the mid-atlantic. I enjoy the same stuff just about everyone else here does, for obvious reasons. Ok, there's my hello. Hello. :sun: :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: oDin]
    #3263012 -

you sound like my cousin Bubba...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: bittercap]
    #3263020 -

It's gonna be a hell of a party
When the ragnarok rolls around...
Ragnarok and roll!
Ragnarok and roll!


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3263029 -

HEY!!!  I missed my 1000th post cherry!  FUCK.  I was gonna make it something special, and then I got all wrapped up in tit-for-tat shit in OTD.  Oh, well.  I still is happy.  :grin:

GB


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3263032 -

GWAR RULES!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: beejay]
    #3263302 -

I love newbies...I like new people.
I guess I'm just a very social person!

Hello all you newbies!!
Welcome to the shroomery...and the pub!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: 40oz]
    #3263621 -

hi, my psuedonymn is 'Today' and for the last while i've been too afraid to register.


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: TODAY]
    #3264104 -

hey Desiree, I noticed you live somewhere in illinois, well if your up around chi-town you should check out my friends band Ferdinand Fox at the abbey pub friday night. Gonna be good times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: beejay]
    #3264124 -

I coulda swore I posted my n00b info here guess not. Anyway My nae is ... well that is not important just call me Jay.
I live in Kentucky .... it sucks there are NO actives that grow here. I am 20 and that's about all. I am basically married so ummmmmm yeah now that's about all..

BTW I heard this quote the other day

"God gave men a penis and a brain and only enough blood to run one at a time"


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: beejay]
    #3264255 -

Cool! Sounds like a plan. I've been up there years ago, but haven't checked out what that place has to offer. There are a few other shroomerites who live up there as well. Hmm, maybe we should have a mini Chi-town gathering! :grin:
I would love to meet other members.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: 40oz]
    #3264281 -

Wow Forty look at all the newbs you flushed out..........

Welcome to you all and peace to all my old friends! :heart:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: Silven]
    #3264286 -

Silven said:
fourtyounces wrote:
Quote:
NE GATHERING 2005



I am hearing a lot about the NE Gathering 2005, is this the biggest gathering of shroomerites in America or what? :-P

Anyway, I live real close, so I guess I'll see you guys too. :wink:

- Silven



Last year I believe we had about 60 Shroomerites at the Gathering!

Twas a good time!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: Ripple]
    #3264315 -

Alittle dirty love for the noobs

Frank Zappa - Dirty Love

Give me
Your dirty love
Like you might surrender
To some dragon in your dreams

Give me
Your dirty love
Like a pink donation
To the dragon in your dreams

I don't need your sweet devotion
An' I don't want your cheap emotion
Whip me up some dragon lotion
For your dirty love
Your dirty love

Give me
Your dirty love
Like some tacky little pamphlet
In your daddy's bottom drawer

Give me
Your dirty love
I don't believe you never seen
His book before

I don't need no consolation
I don't want your reservation
I only got one destination
An' that's your dirty love
Your dirty love

Give me
Your dirty love
Just like your mama
Make her fuzzy poodle do
(Oh, Frenchie . . . )

Give me
Your dirty love
The way your mama
Make that nasty poodle chew

I'll ignore your cheap aroma
And your little-bo-peep diploma
I'll just put you in a coma
With some dirty love
Some dirty love
That dirty love
That dirty love

THE POODLE BITES!
(Come on, Frenchie)
THE POODLE CHEWS IT!
(Snap it!)
THE POODLE BITES!
(Come on, Frenchie)
THE POODLE CHEWS IT!
(Snap it!)
THE POODLE BITES!
(Come on, Frenchie)
THE POODLE CHEWS IT!
(Snap it!)
THE POODLE BITES!
(Come on, Frenchie)
THE POODLE CHEWS IT!
(Not a speck of cereal!)
THE POODLE BITES!
(Come on, Frenchie)
THE POODLE CHEWS IT!
(Nothing but the best for my dog!)
THE POODLE BITES!
(Come on, Frenchie)
THE POODLE CHEWS IT!
(Come on!)
THE POODLE BITES!
(Come on, Frenchie)
THE POODLE CHEWS IT!
(Little paws sticking up!)
THE POODLE BITES!
(Little curly hairs!)
THE POODLE CHEWS IT!
(Little curly hairs!)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: 40oz]
    #3264499 -

hello.i've been lurking on here for a couple of months now.haven't posted very often.i'm 21 and i live somewhere in california.i love heavy metal booze and women.i've only shroomed a couple of times.would probably do it more if i could find it.i've also been with a prostitute and i masturbate a couple of times a week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: Deathexplosion]
    #3264623 -

Welcome newbs!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: OrangeVWCamper]
    #3264636 -

<------newby!!
whaassssuuuuup


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: OrangeVWCamper]
    #3264655 -

Hello, I am new here as well. This page is awesome :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: Deathexplosion]
    #3264660 -

Deathexplosion said:
hello.i've been lurking on here for a couple of months now.haven't posted very often.i'm 21 and i live somewhere in california.i love heavy metal booze and women.i've only shroomed a couple of times.would probably do it more if i could find it.i've also been with a prostitute and i masturbate a couple of times a week.



A bit of extra information there but welcome!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: Ripple]
    #3264683 -

jsut once a week?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: Deathexplosion]
    #3264709 -

just one prostitute?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* possible to love two girls at once?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,409 51 08/07/04 11:47 AM
by ivi
* Love or friendship, this is difficult for me.
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 4,590 37 06/03/04 08:22 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* 80's love story synthesis 651 1 05/21/04 02:22 AM
by wandrnshaman
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,059 79 06/05/03 12:40 AM
by lucid
* Your first true love
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,523 55 09/22/03 05:03 PM
by flanders53
* Openminded Christians? phi1618 1,123 4 03/18/04 07:21 PM
by Ripple
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 9,244 48 09/13/03 12:02 PM
by Gus
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,371 27 02/16/03 08:56 PM
by vivid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,563 topic views. 3 members, 30 guests and 229 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.