Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Noobie Love [Re: Ripple]
    #3262010 -

You tell me to stay away from loki? Hehe.

Odin was far more sinister than loki. The common man did not worship Odin, they feared him. He was a sorcerer and all knowing. He died and raised himself from the dead with magic. He only had one eye and could see into the meaning of all things with it. Loki would kill Odin at Ragnarok.

Thor and Loki were good friends, they had some swell times togethor.

I was jk you know...

Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: bittercap]
    #3262017 -

i :heart: oDin


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: 40oz]
    #3262040 -

fourtyounces wrote:
Quote:
NE GATHERING 2005



I am hearing a lot about the NE Gathering 2005, is this the biggest gathering of shroomerites in America or what? :-P

Anyway, I live real close, so I guess I'll see you guys too. :wink:

- Silven


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: Silven]
    #3262085 -

to date, it is. :smile2:

see u there man.


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: 40oz]
    #3262173 -

Well, i might as well do this thang.

Name's... well i wont give that out.

Im a taurus, roar.

been a lurkin on these here forums for a year or so. finally decided that i needed to post. so here i am. hopefully ill be here for a lonnnng time. word

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: 40oz]
    #3262199 -

Quote:
fortyounces2freedom said:
w0000t

A/S/L PLZ?




--------------------
- uno

Edited by uno (10/21/04 08:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: 40oz]
    #3262214 -

Hum............I am caught between which thread to post in

The noob

or the

Other more elite thread?????


I'll do both :tongue2:

Hi everyone :eyemouth:


--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3262262 -

Greetings.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: 40oz]
    #3262511 -

I'm a noobie I guess. I don't have enough posts to see OTD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: TenaciousFloyd]
    #3262521 -

Don't try +1 ing in the pub, they almost banned me for that.. you have to WORK to see OTD... not that there is much to see anyways

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: TenaciousFloyd]
    #3262560 -

hallo everyone
my names B.J. ha ha chuckle chuckle get it out of your system now
im in the midwest
im 23
work at a lab (convenient huh?) go to school, paint lots o pictures, play guitar, and try to get the hell out of the US whenever possible. Oh yeah Im doin the appalachian trail soon, anyone down
for a 2000 mile walk?

beejay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: beejay]
    #3262573 -

hmmm... please excuse my ignorance, but whats OTD?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: beejay]
    #3262648 -

beejay said:
hallo everyone
my names B.J. ha ha chuckle chuckle get it out of your system now
im in the midwest



I am also in the midwest... MW gathering!!! lol jk but i would go if we had one


--------------------
Due to the popularity of having a disclaimer in everyone's signature, i will create one of my own:

DISCLAIMER: Despite anything i may have typed and posted above this, I WILL NOT EAT GREEN EGGS AND HAM. Thank You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: SuckerLove]
    #3262683 -

Yeah that would rock all I got is my crappy ass windy city hemp fest. Nothing special but its always nice to be able to smoke in front of cops and get away with it :smile:

cheers
beejay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: beejay]
    #3262690 -

beejay said:
hmmm... please excuse my ignorance, but whats OTD?



Its a evil entity ....dont go in there


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: OldSpice]
    #3262714 -

funny shit, I'll keep my distance.
beejay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: 40oz]
    #3262754 -

Saw the dead in 90 (tinley park) and 91 (soldier field).

db.etree.org
gdlive.com
http://dogma.whoi.edu/mp3/GratefulDead/

there.
I stand introduced.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: beejay]
    #3262805 -

I never understood people who sign their posts. like how bf6 always signed with that crazyness, I mean, we can see your name by looking to the left to see your username..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: ricyjo]
    #3262834 -

Posted a number of times over at the "Spirituality & Philosophy" forum before I noticed this gem, which I fully intend to frequent.

An introduction, you say. Alright, I can manage that.

I turned 23 in September, and live in Australia with two friends and my girlfriend. I'm about halfway through a Law/Arts degree at the University of Western Australia, and so far have managed a grand total 57 contact hours out of a possible 2000, or something ridiculous. Miraculously, I'm yet to fail an exam.

Enjoy reading of all types, and play 4 instruments, 2 of which at a professional level (alto saxophone, bass guitar, rhythm guitar and vocals - dabble in tenor sax as well). Used to do un peu de graphic design in my spare time, and enjoy a number of sports. Speak French and English fluently.

Did I mention I'm a borderline alcoholic and consider myself a delightfully na?ve, shroom-induced philosopher?

I'll open the floor up to questions, as I have no doubt you're all thoroughly enthralled.

Nevertheless, thanks for listening. Hope to make some sort of a contribution to these forums.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Noobie Love [Re: abscisin]
    #3262859 -

hi my name is bubba and i like sexin farm animals

i like ol mil and fingerin my counsin elma jay's stinky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* possible to love two girls at once?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,409 51 08/07/04 11:47 AM
by ivi
* Love or friendship, this is difficult for me.
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 4,590 37 06/03/04 08:22 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* 80's love story synthesis 651 1 05/21/04 02:22 AM
by wandrnshaman
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,059 79 06/05/03 12:40 AM
by lucid
* Your first true love
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,523 55 09/22/03 05:03 PM
by flanders53
* Openminded Christians? phi1618 1,123 4 03/18/04 07:21 PM
by Ripple
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 9,244 48 09/13/03 12:02 PM
by Gus
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,371 27 02/16/03 08:56 PM
by vivid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,563 topic views. 7 members, 15 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.