Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Your first true love [Re: Tao]
    #1931909 - 09/19/03 09:10 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Been in love four times, loved back twice, all four are in my past now. NEXT!

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Your first true love [Re: Ripple]
    #1931926 - 09/19/03 09:18 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Her name was mary, it was a tragedy, almost like the classic plays. O how sweet, so bitterly sweet.

--------------------
What?

InvisibleRunDMT
H?L? GH??
Re: Your first true love [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1932095 - 09/19/03 10:46 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

"Used to have a donkey that I loved a lot. Now she lives with a ninja... pirate!"

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #1932108 - 09/19/03 10:57 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

my first love.... I was 16, she was 15.

we stayed together on and off for a couple years, both of us cheated on eachother (mine was in retaliation to hers), but we really did love eachother.

When I met this girl she had like no friends, had never smoked pot or anything. I introduced her to everyone, put that first hit of acid on her tongue. We lost our virginity to eachother. We used to talk on the phone for hours. But then I graduated and got an apartment and a job and she was still stuck in high school, but by this time she was quite popular and decided she didnt need me. Damn that sucked. Livin that first year out of HS completly alone (well I had friends and famly, but you know) I sunk into this horrible depression that lasted a year, and I came very VERY close to taking my own life... I got over it eventually, but I'll never forgive that bitch for what she did to me... to quote SLC Punk, I would have ripped off my arm and clubbed a cop with it for her... but she was too superficial to care.

She goes out with a good friend of mine now, which I'm totally cool with, but I still dont enjoy being around her... Not that I still have feelings for her, I just think she's a bitch.

Flanders: You have to learn how to be happy with yourself and realize that you dont need another human being to validate your existence. Its a lot like recovering from an addiction. Once you learn to be happy with yourself, you can watch bitches come and go and not get too worked up over it.

The one good thing I can say about that experience is that it made me realize how pointless depression is. I made the conscious decision never to feel that way again, and I never have, girls or no girls.

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
Re: Your first true love [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1933121 - 09/19/03 04:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

My high school sweet heart was my first love. Her name is Lura and we've been together 12 years now!

here she is 12 years ago  :smile: 

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: Your first true love [Re: kindkesey]
    #1933172 - 09/19/03 04:41 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

not a nice comment on the pub mate...tsk tsk

Edited by boO (09/21/03 08:42 AM)

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Your first true love [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1933271 - 09/19/03 05:16 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Very good words of advice, thanks J. :smile:

--------------------
What?

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #1933444 - 09/19/03 06:36 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

My first love was when I was 16.. We seemed perfect for eachother but we ended up breaking up after a year.. It was strange because I didn't see her for about a year after that until I went over to my friends house this one day and she was there visiting with a friend of hers who was dating my friends older brother.. At the time she was dating this dude who was the captain of the basket ball team.. Any way we started talking and instantly you could feel the electricity between us.. We decided to go swimming and lets just say we did a hell of alot more than swim.. That was a pretty stupid idea because my friends bro told her boy friend ..One day when I was in the washroom at school he grabbed me and threw me against the wall and started punching me which forced me start punching back and It ended up with me kicking his head repeatedly against the wall.. After that there was another time I had chance to get back with her but I blew it because I was confused.. It's wierd because I have not been able to maintain a serious relation ship with any girl since and have pretty much given up any prospect of having a serious relationship.. MOst girls I see now come and go and I can barely tell them a part.. people call me a player but I'm not.. I'm just opprotunistic and girls who have anything to do with me know what there getting into and don't expect anything serious which sux because I would love to meet another keeper.. It just seems impossible..

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Your first true love [Re: Bhairabas]
    #1933454 - 09/19/03 06:39 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Oh yeah I forgot about this girl I had a fling with when Iwas living in Mexico but I guess it wasn't meant to be.. Long distance relationships just aint my thing.

Anonymous

Re: Your first true love [Re: Ripple]
    #1934028 - 09/19/03 11:04 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

my relationship with my first love ended abruptly after nearly 5 years. i really am not sure of the reason why either, though sadly i suspect that she just gave up on everything. what makes things even more complicated is that we have a child together.

fortunately, i have custody of the child. there was not even an argument over who would raise her. this further solidifies my theory that the woman just gave up on everything.

this was my best friend and she didn't even have the courage to tell me that she wasn't happy. she just did what she wanted until i got fed up, moved out, and took our child with me. she blamed me for her being unhappy, but never was able to say what was so bad.

in the end it was nothing but lies. being told that we were only separating and that we could still talk, hang out, and stuff like that. although, whenever i tried to talk to her, even the first night we were apart, i was ignored or made to feel like an asshole.

two months after we split up, on her birthday, i called her to say hi and was greeted my heavy breathing, a bitchy attitude, and the sound of another guys voice in the background. even though i don't know what was going on, i had an idea.

i finally started to see that she didn't care about me at all, she had no intention of trying to fix our relationship, and that her happiness, good times, and the new people she was meeting were the most important things to her.

this brings me to were i am today, not missing her near as much, but still bitter and broken over what she has done. i only wish that she could have been honest. it would have saved a lot of fighting, confusion, and now, hard feelings.

i am, although, keeping my eyes open for a replacement woman, or perhaps just someone who can satisfy one of my needs. :devil: 

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Your first true love [Re: DoseR]
    #1934052 - 09/19/03 11:17 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Meet mine at age 18 was with her for around 2 years.. we had a 3 bedroom 2 car garage house.. long story short she cheated on me.. told me it was my kid for over a year then finally i got a dna test and it wasnt mine after giving her ALOT of money and becoming attached to the kid.. It also sent me to several mental problems.. Manic Depression. Anxiety.. Sucidal Thoughts/attempts and i still havent been in a true relationship cuz im too scared and thats been 5 years ago.. truley sad

oh ya it bought many addictions trying to cope with the pain.. some i still havent quit yet either.. Fuck this thread makes me sad..

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineDankBluntZ
We know little
Loc: florida
Re: Your first true love [Re: Bhairabas]
    #1934665 - 09/20/03 03:20 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

My first true love took my heart, shoved it in a blender, put it on HIGH, and dumped the contents out into the street. I met her senior year of high school, and i thought we would truly be together forever. I was pussy whooped, very very pussy whooped. I was a virgin before her , so i guess that explains why.

Anyway, in senior year we got in a really bad car accident ( her brother was driving, we hit a tree doing 70). After spending about 4 weeks in the hospital she dumped me ( this caught me totally off guard). Turns out she met someone else while she was out clubbing with friends while I was at home still lickin ma wounds.

Two years later , with a new perspective on my life after my near death experience, I met the girl of my dreams. She's hot, shes smart, she trips , smokes, she hates drama ( no fights since weve been together), loves sex as much as i do, and we recently got married in the carribean (where she's from originally).

now just waiting to get her over here... (Immigration is a bitch)

-dank

OfflineDankBluntZ
We know little
Loc: florida
Re: Your first true love [Re: DankBluntZ]
    #1934687 - 09/20/03 03:26 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Fungushungry, Im sorry to hear that dude. But from what i have learned, you dont need fake ass people like that in your life. If they cheat on you , treat you like shit etc, fuck them and fuck having them in your life, they dont deserve to be in your presence or recieve your attention. It may be hard to believe but it will get better. good luck man

InvisibleSpiffy
Defender of theGnomes

Loc: Next to your mom
Re: Your first true love [Re: DankBluntZ]
    #1936231 - 09/20/03 07:00 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

he broke my heart...bad

--------------------
Namaste: "I honour that place in you where the whole Universe resides. And when I am in that place in me and you are in that place in you,
there is only one of us."

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Your first true love [Re: Spiffy]
    #1936401 - 09/20/03 08:51 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

How can anyone break the heart of such a wonderful soul such as yours :frown: 

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1936850 - 09/21/03 12:26 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

although, whenever i tried to talk to her, even the first night we were apart, i was ignored or made to feel like an asshole.

I can tell you something I've learned from experience: NEVER call a girl the day after you break up. No good can come of it.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblealakona
I threw my slippers at the beast
Female User Gallery

Loc: ville.
Re: Your first true love [Re: silversoul7]
    #1936880 - 09/21/03 12:35 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

My first love was when I was 12-15. He was my best friends older brother, and we dated that whole time until on our anniversary i went to suprise him where he was living and he was fucking some other girl. :frown:

My second love was when i was 15-16. Loved him to death until he startred telling me i was ugly, that no one would ever want me, that i was getting fat, etc. Then he got jealous, started timing my trips to the bathroom and soda machines, giving me 1 minute or "hed come looking for me".

My last love is my love now. Hes great :smile: Gives me attention, got me into the shroomery and video games. I can talk to him, i can be silly around him. He makes me feel wonderful and there is nothing that we cant tell each other. He is my best friend, and a wonderful, funny person who i would give my life for.Im the luckiest girl alive.

Third times the charm.

--------------------
making you want to be a better person since 2008. 

TrippinTeddy said:
sometimes when I'm raping a bitch, I like to tickle her ribs and under neath her arms, and I say "loosen up bitch, lets have fun now because if I have to kill your squirming ass, only one of us will be having fun, and you can't have a party all by yourself can you?" Then its usually all laughs and good times from there.

Anonymous

Re: Your first true love [Re: silversoul7]
    #1936889 - 09/21/03 12:38 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i really didn't think it was like that, but yeah. i fucked up. i have fucked up since too. i'm not afraid to admit that i have fucked up. all i can do is change the way i handle this situation.

i am a straight forward guy who is not afraid to say what he feels. unfortunately, this can get me into trouble when i'm emotional. trust me, i kick myself for some of the shit i say to people.

i used a lot of swear words in this post.

Invisibleswm
Stranger
Loc: Ohio
Re: Your first true love [Re: Tao]
    #1937187 - 09/21/03 03:14 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I remember the first time I was in love.I loved this girl to know end.I would have did anything for her and still would.I saw her at a bar a few weaks ago.She was hanging all over some 40 year old guy.It felt like my heart had been ripped from my chest.I'm still pretty upset,I wish I would have told her how I felt.

--------------------
I can't spell and I have poor grammar.The crap I just posted is proof enough.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1937188 - 09/21/03 03:15 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I know exactly what u mean. I used to be the same way, and still am, to some extent, tho I'm getting better about that. Just realize that if you recognize a personal shortcoming and put forth enough effort, you can overcome it.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom