Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666] * 2
    #29682659 -

fontinalis666 said:
GenesisCorrupted said:
Lo-Z said:
fontinalis666 said:
Boof aborts




:snoopyes:



There's a little filter that you get that you can put into the bottom of your sink it's a fine metal mesh. Set that in your dehydrator and put all of your aborts into it and disintegrate that stuff. Make it into tea and it works just as well as anything else.



I put the tea..... in my butt?



I'll assist ๐Ÿ˜‡


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 4
    #29682666 -

Boofing fungi dongs aside -

Im pretty proud of this tub right now. This is my first tub that I havent opened (exept for this picture to share with you all) at all since spawning and have good surface conditions ๐Ÿ˜€. Well.. good for me anyways. My tiny shoeboxes dry fast I guess. Looks like millions of glistening crystal shards <3 





--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z] * 5
    #29682686 -

ill supervise
:b00ftube:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z] * 1
    #29682687 -

Lo-Z said:
Boofing fungi dongs aside -

Im pretty proud of this tub right now. This is my first tub that I havent opened (exept for this picture to share with you all) at all since spawning and have good surface conditions ๐Ÿ˜€. Well.. good for me anyways. My tiny shoeboxes dry fast I guess. Looks like millions of glistening crystal shards <3 







Lol I was going to say you've gone to light on the misting. Maybe do a little more.  but.... that last picture looks better.


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Lo-Z] * 1
    #29682694 -

Lo-Z said:
Boofing fungi dongs aside -

Im pretty proud of this tub right now. This is my first tub that I havent opened (exept for this picture to share with you all) at all since spawning and have good surface conditions ๐Ÿ˜€. Well.. good for me anyways. My tiny shoeboxes dry fast I guess. Looks like millions of glistening crystal shards <3 







Man shes tryin to climb the walls.  Should be a good'un.


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #29682722 -

Lo-Z said:
I'll assist ๐Ÿ˜‡



:smitten:
mushboy said:
ill supervise
:b00ftube:



:highfive:
Thanks for the boof assist, y'all are the best ๐Ÿฅฒ


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fontinalis666] * 1
    #29682725 -

This thread is good today :iloveit:


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 2
    #29682749 -

I'll just watch from the closet. Sometimes, dressed like superman.

:creepylurker:

Test rode a Triumph Trident 660 over the weekend and really liked it, but they didn't have a demo 800. Went to another dealer that had one but they only do "guided" test rides. Or rather, they have guided "test rides".

:uhhnothanks:

If I wanted to follow some bloke in a hoodie for 20 minutes I'd buy a friggin skateboard. Total waste of an afternoon.

But I'm psyched for the upgrade, whatever it ends up being.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 2
    #29682777 -



Me and the Triumph gotta grab beers we got tons in common :lmao:

Motorcycles scare me, took a dirt bike off a cliff first time riding when I was 10 and have stuck to 4 wheels since.

I respect it though thatโ€™s badass, hopefully you can get a real test ride in on the 8


--------------------
๐•ด๐–‹ ๐•ด ๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–‹๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–š๐–•๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–Ž๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–˜
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29682778 -

Reading this thread is so fun. :poshdance:

But damn I canโ€™t keep up with all the posts. There was 3-4 pages since the last time I checked.
:takingnotes:


--------------------
*Not a therapist - Do not take advice from me

Be nice. You are loved. You deserve happiness. You are not alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tri]
    #29682789 -

Tri said:


Me and the Triumph gotta grab beers we got tons in common :lmao:



:hehehe::hehehe::hehehe:

Tri said:
Motorcycles scare me, took a dirt bike off a cliff first time riding when I was 10 and have stuck to 4 wheels since.



Yeah I get that. I had a ninja 250 and laid it down twice being an idiot in my early twenties. During normal driving, I just didn't know what I was doing and wasn't aware enough to see and work on it. Swore it off forever like "the third one kills me". Was 10 years before I had the courage to retake the MSF and see if things had changed. Turns out good instructors and being out of the "chronically dumb as fuck" portion of my life went a long way, and now it's very chill. I'll admit to making spicy choices w/r/t speed at times, but pretty responsibly, and I steer well clear of the triple digits.


Really glad I ultimately reconsidered. It's been a totally unexpected source of joy in my life. I don't really give a fuck about hiking or... going outside at all, let alone new places, feeling the wind in my face. But it's reeeeal good for my mental health, so if two wheels are the peanut butter that helps this dog swallow the pill on most days, that seems like a pretty good deal.

Oh and my cheap ass had liability-only insurance so I won't see a dime from the one that got stolen the other week. Alas. My fault.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Edited by Rasmodius (09/30/26 10:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29682790 -

My mom's cousin aj lost his life to a head on collision from his bike last year.  This summer his dad passed, followed by his sister last week.  My heart breaks for their mom and kids. 

He was in a good place, sober for the first time in awhile, hot girlfriend etc.

When i went to analyze the scene it looked like he lost the turn just long enough to snag a pickup in the other lane. he was going too fast for the turn, or he didn't brake into it or both


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29682795 -

Ugh. I'm so sorry. That's awful. The risks are real for sure, and even alone, it's never really just us on the bike.

Hope you're as okay as you can be after looking at that. Not an easy scene to visit or think about.

:hug:


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Belintaf]
    #29682799 -

Oh no I missed the homemade kefir chat.

Is there a TEK for this that you prefer? I am very interested to know more about it!


--------------------
Read the guide, read it again, understand the guide, then start the hobby.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm having fun doing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bloodssonnew] * 1
    #29682809 -

Got tidal wave cubes n stones going right now but wanna try for something stronger as I have little space to work with...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: divineverdance] * 1
    #29682811 -

divineverdance said:
wanna try for something stronger as I have little space to work with...





--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius] * 2
    #29682814 -

I havent done ochra. Might be time.


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29682819 -

That's one I've been thinking of..

Either those or "yellow umbo "(Jack frost x natalensis) . Pan cyans hard to grow?

Edited by divineverdance (10/01/26 12:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: divineverdance]
    #29682894 -

BeefExtreme said:
I havent done ochra. Might be time.



gotchu

divineverdance said:
That's one I've been thinking of..

Either those or "yellow umbo "(Jack frost x natalensis) . Pan cyans hard to grow?



yellow umbo is really jack frost x ochra. pan cyans are harder, but people do it, the pan thread is poppin. But I run my ochras identical to cubes, they're very agreeable. Peep ya DMs.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29682942 -

I've heard mixed biz about Ochras, I have a plate and it's the most robust, aggressive,  rhizomorphic myc I've seen, but I have heard the potency is all over the place? And someone mentioned the smell as more "offensive".

Thoughts or personal experiences? The potency range being wide makes sense to me in a way as they are less "domesticated" to use the term loosely. But I wouldn't actually know.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | 1454 | 1455 | 1456 | 1457 | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Congratulations to our newest Trusted Cultivators, DV8DUG and Churpee Choozle
( 1 2 3 all )
veggieM 611 42 09/29/26 06:40 PM
by JW123
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,966 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8718 8719 )
saralove 5,225,207 174,364 10/03/26 09:06 AM
by bluespirit13
* (YOUR) TRUE CONFESSIONS - of an amateur mycologist: Semi Random Expressions of Gratitude for Awesome Confessions :}
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1170 1171 )
PsiloPsychIn 586,565 23,414 10/02/26 05:04 PM
by JW123
* I've cultivated... zetek 900 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,151 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,930 342 04/29/08 10:29 PM
by just me
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,964 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
460,040 topic views. 11 members, 80 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.023 seconds on 16 queries.