Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 775 | 776 | 777 | 778 | 779 | 780 | 781 | 782 | 783 | 784 | 785 | 786 | 787 | 788 | 789 | 790 | 791 | 792 | 793 | 794 | 795 | | Last >
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: space daddy] * 2
    #29588214 -

Pic from the wife while I'm on the road.

I have Ochra pins!



--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 1
    #29588233 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
Pic from the wife while I'm on the road.

I have Ochra pins!





They look like they're in the short before a pixar movie, a feel-good funny about mushrooms who go to heaven. Lovely.

Tax:


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 2
    #29588270 -

i love how you start to see the little brown dots peek thru the overlay with ochra - lots more on the way for you im sure!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: bluespirit13] * 3
    #29588619 -

I got some of the same! Last yearโ€™s culture refused to grow again so started over from spores, there are the first Ochra pins Iโ€™ve seen in a long time.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: LyleChipperson] * 7
    #29590971 -

Some Ochras poking through the clouds.



I pulled the overlay off of one of my tubs and it was meaty. 36 hours in the dehydrator and it's still not cracker dry. I added 7g of that to the 3g of Azures I was making jello with. The delayed ochra visuals are just hitting now. I missed this strain, it's good to be back!


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29591743 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
I pulled the overlay off of one of my tubs and it was meaty. 36 hours in the dehydrator and it's still not cracker dry. I added 7g of that to the 3g of Azures I was making jello with. The delayed ochra visuals are just hitting now. I missed this strain, it's good to be back!




How do you make jello with it?  Just add powdered mushies into the hot jello and mix it up?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: GerryD] * 2
    #29591787 -

I crush the mushrooms, make tea, strain it through a coffee filter for clarity, then boil it down to ~100ml per serving. I then just add some jello mix and chill it for a couple hours.


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29592606 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
I crush the mushrooms, make tea, strain it through a coffee filter for clarity, then boil it down to ~100ml per serving. I then just add some jello mix and chill it for a couple hours.



Ah okay, just like making gummies.  Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: GerryD] * 1
    #29592635 -

Second flush of black cap noodles.  Definitely the most squirrely Ochras Iโ€™ve worked with.

I would like to try to isolate the black cap and the green cap features but not sure how easy that will be.

Iโ€™m going to be gone for all of June so will have to chuck this cake in the compost bin after taking some prints and clones.












Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: GerryD] * 1
    #29593731 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
Some Ochras poking through the clouds.



I pulled the overlay off of one of my tubs and it was meaty. 36 hours in the dehydrator and it's still not cracker dry. I added 7g of that to the 3g of Azures I was making jello with. The delayed ochra visuals are just hitting now. I missed this strain, it's good to be back!




Did you say overlay? Yes you did:awesomenod: and yeah man that shit is super meaty... I almost took a bite out of the not so forbidden cake but managed to resist the temptation. I squeezed it before dehydrating it and sweet baby jesus that's a lot of water...

Has anyone here actually tried to eat Ochra overlay? I know it's supposed to be active but how potent is it compared to the Ochra shrooms?

Edited by SkanskKorv (06/03/26 01:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: SkanskKorv] * 1
    #29593739 -

SkanskKorv said:
Did you say overlay? Yes you did:awesomenod: and yeah man that shit is super meaty... I almost took a bite out of the not so forbidden cake but managed to resist the temptation. I squeezed it before dehydrating it and sweet baby jesus that's a lot of water...

Has anyone here actually tried to eat Ochra overlay? I know it's supposed to be active but how potent is it compared to the Ochra shrooms?



:eatmycherry::feelsgoatman::biden:

Is there grain in there or is it solid myc?

Fukin final boss of tofu.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29593752 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
Some Ochras poking through the clouds.



I pulled the overlay off of one of my tubs and it was meaty. 36 hours in the dehydrator and it's still not cracker dry. I added 7g of that to the 3g of Azures I was making jello with. The delayed ochra visuals are just hitting now. I missed this strain, it's good to be back!



Rasmodius said:
SkanskKorv said:
Did you say overlay? Yes you did:awesomenod: and yeah man that shit is super meaty... I almost took a bite out of the not so forbidden cake but managed to resist the temptation. I squeezed it before dehydrating it and sweet baby jesus that's a lot of water...

Has anyone here actually tried to eat Ochra overlay? I know it's supposed to be active but how potent is it compared to the Ochra shrooms?



:eatmycherry::feelsgoatman::biden:

Is there grain in there or is it solid myc?

Fukin final boss of tofu.



That's 100% solid marshmallow sexiness bro:naughty: this culture gets a really annoying overlay all over the top of the substrate and I'm trying to work around it but that shit grows at a frightening pace.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: SkanskKorv]
    #29593758 -

SkanskKorv said:
That's 100% solid marshmallow sexiness bro:naughty: this culture gets a really annoying overlay all over the top of the substrate and I'm trying to work around it but that shit grows at a frightening pace.





Holy shit. That's wild. Have you calc'd the BE on that thing? Gram for gram I don't think I've ever pulled a tub that heavy :tongue2:

When my marketplace access opens up I'll hit you with the culture from my sig. But that's like two months out sadly.

:pm:


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: Rasmodius] * 2
    #29593785 -

Rasmodius said:
SkanskKorv said:
That's 100% solid marshmallow sexiness bro:naughty: this culture gets a really annoying overlay all over the top of the substrate and I'm trying to work around it but that shit grows at a frightening pace.





Holy shit. That's wild. Have you calc'd the BE on that thing? Gram for gram I don't think I've ever pulled a tub that heavy :tongue2:

When my marketplace access opens up I'll hit you with the culture from my sig. But that's like two months out sadly.

:pm:



I did weigh the overlay and ended up at 540g wet... Far more than the mushrooms I've ever pulled from a 14L Ochra tub:lol: so if the overlay is potent enough I'm all good with this lol, I also pulled a scrawny 23g wet mushrooms from the box which grew in the one tiny not so overlayed spot it had.

That's really nice of you mate! But it's alright I've got 2 other cultures which I'm going to get on agar this weekend:naughty:

And by the way you're perfectly allowed to trade even though the marketplace isn't open for you yet, it's just that you can't access the marketplace before 50 posts and 3 months but you won't break the rules by sending/receiving prints or culture.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: SkanskKorv] * 3
    #29593840 -

I got some Ochra fruits from spore, most cultures I tried this year were duds but these look good. Small fruits but a lot of them.



I got 5 prints available for anyone who checks this thread and wants to try growing some Ochras. Original print was from a site sponsor vendor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: LyleChipperson] * 2
    #29598286 -

Ate 1.23g yesterday with an accompaniment of 26g raw cacao, feels good man.

Im trying to find my edge, or max dose I can imbibe without falling into the "just gotta wait for it to be over" territory.  This is pretty good so far, im probably gonna bump up closer to 2g next time. Less cacao perhaps


--------------------
Yeah it's fun, but have you ever tried it high?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: hidingbush]
    #29599731 -

What's a good ratio of colonized grain to cior?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: divineverdance]
    #29599756 -

1 to 3 parts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: 99.99] * 3
    #29599781 -



I'm hopeful about this one ...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread. [Re: LyleChipperson]
    #29601170 -

LyleChipperson said:
I got some Ochra fruits from spore, most cultures I tried this year were duds but these look good. Small fruits but a lot of them.



I got 5 prints available for anyone who checks this thread and wants to try growing some Ochras. Original print was from a site sponsor vendor.



get at me I'll take one, every print I have wont germ on agar fresh spores might do the trick


--------------------
REPENT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 775 | 776 | 777 | 778 | 779 | 780 | 781 | 782 | 783 | 784 | 785 | 786 | 787 | 788 | 789 | 790 | 791 | 792 | 793 | 794 | 795 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The official PF TEK cultivation thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
callmehippieS 4,940 176 09/30/26 09:42 PM
by kingboomer
* Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 88 89 )
Hindsight 81,561 1,766 10/01/26 07:34 PM
by Noah Keeper
* Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 552 553 )
nosf3r4tu 354,141 11,051 10/01/26 12:39 PM
by Asura
* The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion
( 1 2 3 4 ... 755 756 )
firstTIMER420 588,605 15,113 10/01/26 08:53 AM
by CosmicCamote
* Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
wavyedge 16,140 416 09/28/26 12:39 AM
by Kloakk
* Genesis of the PF Redspore Psilocybe motamanM 7,831 16 12/05/03 08:59 AM
by Anonymous
* Psilocybe graveolens berto23 4,253 2 06/19/08 03:23 PM
by caliche
* Panaeolus cyanescens vs Psilocybe cyanescens
( 1 2 3 all )
JazzMatazz 60,455 43 11/25/14 05:30 PM
by 707godheadcymaster

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
629,044 topic views. 17 members, 106 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.019 seconds on 16 queries.