Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59
Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: cronicr] * 1
    #29441526 -

Just want to come back after having ordering the 50 pack and thinking man I'll never get through half of this, now i'm thinking I should have ordered the 100 pack..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: ihansterx4i]
    #29574604 -

Here are some old pics of mine. Ive been using regular petri dishes. Im giving all my no pours to a friend.
How have you guys been pressure cooking your no pours?
I think i used to put a stack in gallon pickle jars to PC.
Any new ideas?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: Hobbit GDF]
    #29574773 -

I mostly just loosen the lids and wrap them in a tin foil stack, then use a heating pad to remove the condensation after sterilization.  I bought a metal petri sleeve thinking I would use it, but I rarely do.


--------------------
O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: yoosername]
    #29574909 -

How does the heating mat work.? You put it under or on top?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers. [Re: Hobbit GDF]
    #29574981 -

On top, after loosening the lids a bit.  The heating pad turns off after 2 hours, so I just turn it on high every time I walk past it and after a few days they are dry.


--------------------
O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Temp for pouring agar? oscill8 3,056 1 09/19/01 04:34 PM
by oscill8
* Pour agar into petri dishes before pc angelko 7,520 5 05/18/03 05:05 PM
by Prisoner#1
* sterilizing pre poured agar?? Visigoth 2,373 3 04/09/03 01:21 PM
by tripndicular
* Agar questions-I may have goofed blahblahblah 3,646 8 07/22/25 07:32 PM
by Brainless Goblin
* question on agar Ripple 2,245 10 09/19/02 04:40 PM
by Ripple
* newbie agar questions shirley knott 1,006 3 07/25/04 06:26 PM
by matts
* Agar question sill_o_cin 4,248 4 11/21/01 05:23 PM
by sill_o_cin
* Agar Work Myc0Maniac 2,906 14 05/13/05 08:17 AM
by Roadkill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
86,788 topic views. 17 members, 74 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.