Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: RoscoeReturns] * 18
    #29429868 -





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 2
    #29430482 -

Wow Wavey, those are stunning! The cap shape with the nipple atop and the coloration are fairytale like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: YoshiTrainer] * 2
    #29430783 -

Seriously.
Hope those genetics are available one day haha.


--------------------
For it is only Darkness that crafts one to thrive in the Light. As illumination of the soul, its brilliance unmatched.
               
                    πŸŒ•πŸŒ–πŸŒ—πŸŒ˜πŸŒ‘πŸŒ’πŸŒ“πŸŒ”πŸŒ•
  :sporedrop:Gymnopilus subspectibilis grow log:sporedrop:             
β€’89g fresh subspectibilis teaβ€’
β€’RapΓ©h Craftersβ€’
β€’ Gift yourself a healthy dose of Self banningβ€’

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Soloist] * 18
    #29431627 -








Kind of expected these to flatten out over time but that's not really happening. I can see a hint of color on a few of the caps that make me think that they're producing spores. If they are it would be cool to run them just to see how stable they will be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 1
    #29431640 -

wavyedge said:







Kind of expected these to flatten out over time but that's not really happening. I can see a hint of color on a few of the caps that make me think that they're producing spores. If they are it would be cool to run them just to see how stable they will be.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 1
    #29431654 -

:ohwow:


--------------------
For it is only Darkness that crafts one to thrive in the Light. As illumination of the soul, its brilliance unmatched.
               
                    πŸŒ•πŸŒ–πŸŒ—πŸŒ˜πŸŒ‘πŸŒ’πŸŒ“πŸŒ”πŸŒ•
  :sporedrop:Gymnopilus subspectibilis grow log:sporedrop:             
β€’89g fresh subspectibilis teaβ€’
β€’RapΓ©h Craftersβ€’
β€’ Gift yourself a healthy dose of Self banningβ€’

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 1
    #29431675 -

wavyedge said:







Kind of expected these to flatten out over time but that's not really happening. I can see a hint of color on a few of the caps that make me think that they're producing spores. If they are it would be cool to run them just to see how stable they will be.



Fucking amazing!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 1
    #29431692 -

:hotdamn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: JW123] * 1
    #29431697 -

JW123 said:
:hotdamn:



:laugh:onot:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 1
    #29431950 -

wavyedge said:


Kind of expected these to flatten out over time but that's not really happening. I can see a hint of color on a few of the caps that make me think that they're producing spores. If they are it would be cool to run them just to see how stable they will be.





They look absolutely amazing wavy, I'm guessing you're cloning a couple?


--------------------
β€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29432162 -

Thanks!

This was a clone. I took it from a pale coloured fruit from an early batch almost 2 years ago now. Last few attempts to fruit it didn't go this well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 2
    #29432174 -

wavyedge said:
Thanks!

This was a clone. I took it from a pale coloured fruit from an early batch almost 2 years ago now. Last few attempts to fruit it didn't go this well.



Ah, yeah that's right, I did read that earlier, but the fruits got me all hot and bothered and I forgot :lol: Can I ask how many times you've tried to fruit this clone and what changes you did to achieve the results you got this round?


--------------------
β€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 3
    #29432335 -

Oh just mold won when I had a pin the last time. Just tried again. The sub is coir+verm+straw pellets.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 9
    #29432346 -






Hopefully I'm not posting too many redundant photos here but it is a good chance to document what's happened day by day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 3
    #29432351 -

wavyedge said:
Oh just mold won when I had a pin the last time. Just tried again. The sub is coir+verm+straw pellets.



Oh I see, thanks for the details, just verm as casing?

wavyedge said:





Hopefully I'm not posting too many redundant photos here but it is a good chance to document what's happened day by day.



Can't speak for others, but I would watch the live stream:

"Inside wavyedge's fruiting chamber" :lol:


--------------------
β€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 4
    #29432359 -

Yup just verm. I used to add sand but it doesn't really have a purpose. And when it gets in your teeth, worst additive ever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 2
    #29432377 -

wavyedge said:
Yup just verm. I used to add sand but it doesn't really have a purpose. And when it gets in your teeth, worst additive ever.



I was thinking of adding sand to my zapo's, glad I didn't do that, it wasn't necessary and I would never have thought about it before I actually chewed it, thanks for the heads up.

:highfive:


--------------------
β€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 3
    #29432489 -

I too am down for all the pictures. Keep them coming. Sand was the worst part of tampanesis for me. I will definitely give verm a go next time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Kloakk] * 2
    #29432623 -

Kloakk said:
Can't speak for others, but I would watch the live stream:

"Inside wavyedge's fruiting chamber" :lol:



Yeeeup.


--------------------
For it is only Darkness that crafts one to thrive in the Light. As illumination of the soul, its brilliance unmatched.
               
                    πŸŒ•πŸŒ–πŸŒ—πŸŒ˜πŸŒ‘πŸŒ’πŸŒ“πŸŒ”πŸŒ•
  :sporedrop:Gymnopilus subspectibilis grow log:sporedrop:             
β€’89g fresh subspectibilis teaβ€’
β€’RapΓ©h Craftersβ€’
β€’ Gift yourself a healthy dose of Self banningβ€’

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread [Re: Soloist] * 12
    #29434372 -




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 554 555 )
nosf3r4tu 355,860 11,098 10/09/26 07:08 PM
by Marxcelium
* indoor/outdoor p. azurescens cultivation? mrhappy 3,030 3 08/08/10 04:40 PM
by crow man
* p. cyanescens cultivation rommstein2001 2,825 4 06/08/01 06:55 AM
by Una
* The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 806 807 )
Hillbillyjohn 630,603 16,126 10/08/26 04:00 PM
by kyu
* Grasssed AnnoA 2,578 9 11/23/05 05:43 PM
by G a n j a
* The Official Noob of the Moment Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 122 123 )
BeefExtreme 42,140 2,450 10/10/26 10:17 AM
by Pastywhyte
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,055 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Re: P. Mexicana
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 5,215 31 01/31/00 10:25 AM
by Condi1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
16,225 topic views. 25 members, 170 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.