Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1626 | 1627 | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | 1645 | 1646 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: feevers] * 4
    #29145192 -

feevers said:
Why would billionaires need to know what the weather will be like?



Why have a service for the public good when it can be outsourced to Peter Thiel or Mark Zuckerberg and they can get that funding PLUS charging us $10 to check the forecast.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: feevers] * 1
    #29145193 -



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ice Nine]
    #29145195 -

Ice Nine said:
mushboy said:
you..know.. break everything:shrug:

when shit comes to a grinding halt thats how you really know its important and worth keeping:sadyes:

or just use common sense but lets not be too unhinged here.



Actually, that's how you know it should be privatized by a Musk owned company
:bigyesnod:



:whathesaid:

This is what they tried to do with the postal service, by making them put away $10 billion extra... I think the justification was because "Email would take all their revenue"... in reality, they were trying to make the government look too inefficient, so that private companies would take over the market.
The USPS managed to put money aside, AND is still the best package courier service, imo... I very much prefer usps. They are quick, cheap, and professional.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #29145196 -

Aviation will be so much safer without accurate weather data.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29145201 -

budmanman said:




Quote:
New Civic production pushed back to May 2028



Lol. This shit never happens. FoxConn. Carrier. None of it ever came to pass. It’s all theatre.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29145209 -

Enlil said:
Aviation will be so much safer without accurate weather data.



No weather reports no weather delays, much more efficient.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #29145222 -

"American 2238, just fly that way.  If something gets in your way, turn."


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29145232 -

Where did all of Trump's supporters go ? It's like the white supremacy party just ran out of beer or something . I wanna hear how fucking up air traffic control is a good thing .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29145233 -

They’re probably out there, enjoying all of the prosperity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 4
    #29145237 -

People making JD Vance’s face fat is only good thing left on the internet











--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29145239 -

I just saw the video of the Jan 6 supporter being shot . It's so funny ,  he runs into his car and says " I'm going to shoot myself "  and the deputy goes " noo !! " and shoots him 7 times before he can take the cowards way out .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29145244 -

Psilynut2 said:
I just saw the video of the Jan 6 supporter being shot . It's so funny ,  he runs into his car and says " I'm going to shoot myself "  and the deputy goes " noo !! " and shoots him 7 times before he can take the cowards way out .



To be fair if I was a cop I would shoot the guy reaching for a gun too, fun fact I almost got shot once for having a replica revolver in my belt


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29145314 -

budmanman said:




They already produce the Civic Hybrid Hatchback in Indiana, I bought one last week :laugh: Very fun car.

Japan doesn't seem to be on the tariff radar, so I wouldn't expect Honda to be impacted by tariffs much, but I'm still a little curious whether this car will end up appreciating in value over the next few years if the general market starts inflating again.

koods said:
Lol. This shit never happens. FoxConn. Carrier. None of it ever came to pass. It’s all theatre.



The Honda announcement isn't that impressive actually, could just be MAGA propaganda. It looks to be more about rotating manufacturing of its most popular American models to America - to minimize their tariff losses, rather than expanding their manufacturing operations. It seems the Indiana plant regularly rotates models. They'll probably just discontinue the ICE Civic to make room for all hybrid production. Two out of three trims on this year's Civic were hybrid exclusive.

Taiwan just announced a $100 billion expansion on a $65 billion semiconductor plant that they recently built in Arizona tho. That trumps Foxconn, Carrier, Honda combined.

But that's a ball that mostly got rolling during Biden's term when he signed the $280 billion chips act. Which is still a long way from the $2 trillion we need to invest in onshoring semiconductors if we want to avoid the worst consequences of war over Taiwan.

Edited by Icon (03/03/25 10:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Icon] * 1
    #29145412 -

Major tornado outbreak expected over night in Oklahoma and North Texas and two NOAA radars inside the tornado warned area are not working. There are now radars in the US that have no local repair staff



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/03/25 09:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29145419 -

That sounds intentional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 2
    #29145423 -

Talk about whirling up the base.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #29145481 -

Quote:
On Monday, Trump said that because TSMC is building in the US, it will not be obligated to pay the tariffs the president has promised. He added that reciprocal tariffs on Canada and Mexico will begin on 2 April and if businesses based in those countries don’t want to pay tariffs, they should build in the US.

“That’s what Mr Wei is doing,” Trump said. “He’s way ahead of the game.”



Oookay he can just decide that certain companies don't have to pay tariffs? He's going to exclude all his friend's companies and leave the 25% tax on whoever doesn't bend the knee. Honda better file for its exclusion pass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29145602 -

so ready for his term to be over already... these guys have no interest in making america great... they're fucking things up so badly, it definitely shows that they have no interest in making things better for any of us "poor" folk...
koods said:
Major tornado outbreak expected over night in Oklahoma and North Texas and two NOAA radars inside the tornado warned area are not working. There are now radars in the US that have no local repair staff






that shit is hitting us now, and my news station just said one of their radars ain't working... fuck trump's bitch ass.. I really hope someone ends his term early if you get my drift

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Leftfield420]
    #29145611 -

Leftfield420 said:
so ready for his term to be over already... these guys have no interest in making america great... they're fucking things up so badly, it definitely shows that they have no interest in making things better for any of us "poor" folk...
koods said:
Major tornado outbreak expected over night in Oklahoma and North Texas and two NOAA radars inside the tornado warned area are not working. There are now radars in the US that have no local repair staff






that shit is hitting us now, and my news station just said one of their radars ain't working... fuck trump's bitch ass.. I really hope someone ends his term early if you get my drift



Then you would still get Vance. Any better?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: H3inz]
    #29145627 -

Most radar is paid by tv stations anyway. This is nothing new.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1626 | 1627 | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | 1645 | 1646 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 345 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,993 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,850 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,163 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,215 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Democrat Callers like Donald Trump
( 1 2 3 all )
burgerbrain 3,263 47 01/03/16 12:53 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Marco Rubio says Trump has a little Dick.
( 1 2 all )
starfire_xes 2,101 25 03/27/16 02:42 PM
by Douglas Howard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,103 topic views. 2 members, 0 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.055 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 16 queries.