Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1625 | 1626 | 1627 | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | 1645 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #29144834 -

mushboy said:
you..know.. break everything:shrug:

when shit comes to a grinding halt thats how you really know its important and worth keeping:sadyes:

or just use common sense but lets not be too unhinged here.



Actually, that's how you know it should be privatized by a Musk owned company
:bigyesnod:


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ice Nine] * 1
    #29144842 -

Rising inflation going into a deep recession is not something the fed can control with interest rates


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ice Nine]
    #29144846 -

The president is surrendering to China and Russia.

The weakest president to ever hold office and by far the dumbest.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-nuclear-weapons-announcement-2030823

Imagine being so clueless to think that getting rid of nuclear weapons while WWIII hasnt even got hot yet is a good idea.

What a dumb fuck. He is willfully exposing the American public to immense danger.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ben Phartin]
    #29144847 -

From local DC aviation reporter

Quote:
The FAA is investigating after several airliners on approach to land at Washington Reagan National Airport Saturday morning received what appear to be false alarms from their onboard traffic collision avoidance system (known as TCAS).




--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29144881 -

Can you guess when trump opened his mouth and started talking about tariffs?



Tesla shares are now down 36% from Inauguration Day.


Update: the stock market is crashing


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/03/25 01:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29144905 -

koods said:
No way we aren’t in a recession by summer. Another downgrade from -1.5% to -2.8%







If we get through spring without a crash I’ll be shocked


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #29144995 -

DOGE is shutting down the National Weather Service’s Forecasting Center in College Park MD.

Why? probably this



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/03/25 02:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #29144997 -

Definitely changed my portfolio to an ultra conservative, very little risk not getting shit back. We may be in a recession right now, we always find out after it takes place being its two consecutive quarters of loss in GDP.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #29145000 -

Fud


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #29145003 -

Yeah we’ve been dumping stock and buying metals the last few years. Really ramped it up the last month.


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: OLDDAD77] * 2
    #29145012 -

You missed out on a lot of easy money then.

I sold all my stocks other than retirement back in Nov-Dec. Might start restructuring my retirement funds as well now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #29145037 -

SirTripAlot said:
Definitely changed my portfolio to an ultra conservative, very little risk not getting shit back. We may be in a recession right now, we always find out after it takes place being its two consecutive quarters of loss in GDP.



I haven’t even bothered. Except my one brokerage account, all my shit is straight index funds for long term growth. If the S&P doesn’t bounce back by the time I retire then I’ll have bigger problems.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #29145044 -

Border patrol surveillance blimp has crashed, knocking out power to South Padre island Texas. Unknown if this will affect the launch of starship 8 at 5:30 PM CST

https://twitter.com/mollyonm4rs/status/1896675172352151692?s=46&t=v6A7MSXUAx3KM0glMf5Wdg

These tethered blimps are a disaster when the tether breaks. This happened in Delaware a few years ago and the tether dragged along the ground for 50 miles shorting out powerlines across SE Pennsylvania.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (03/03/25 03:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29145049 -

Watch the DOW tumble 60 points in 10 seconds when Trump confirms Canada and Mexico tariffs start tomorrow

https://twitter.com/rpsagainsttrump/status/1896663561344287082?s=46&t=v6A7MSXUAx3KM0glMf5Wdg


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29145087 -

M - Muscovite

A - Agitators

G - Governing

A - America


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29145093 -

Why does Trump hate florida so much? I thought the voted for him

also isn't that where mar-a-lago is?


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Envix] * 1
    #29145143 -

Because of meatball Ron. He hates him with a passion and he’s so petty. He’s gonna punish the entire state because of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29145145 -

Looks like the Trumptress is keeping his word, SS is not gonna be taxed, you cant tax if ya dont get paid..

DWDF
Don't Worry, DOGE Fixed it



https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2025/03/01/doge-actions-may-cause-social-security-benefit-interruption-ex-agency-head.html

Social Security has never missed a benefit payment since the program first began sending individuals monthly benefits more than eight decades ago.

But the recent actions at the U.S. Social Security Administration by Elon Musk's so-called Department of Government Efficiency are putting monthly benefit checks for more than 72.5 million Americans at risk, former commissioner and former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley told CNBC.com.


"Ultimately, you're going to see the system collapse and an interruption of benefits," O'Malley said. "I believe you will see that within the next 30 to 90 days."

Ahead of any interruption in benefits, "people should start saving now," O'Malley said.

Edited by SirTripAlot (03/03/25 05:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #29145183 -

This isn’t just some random commercial building NOAA leases in the burbs. This building was built for NOAA and literally contains the supercomputers required run the weather models used by anyone who predicts the weather more than a day in the future.



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29145184 -

Why would billionaires need to know what the weather will be like?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1625 | 1626 | 1627 | 1628 | 1629 | 1630 | 1631 | 1632 | 1633 | 1634 | 1635 | 1636 | 1637 | 1638 | 1639 | 1640 | 1641 | 1642 | 1643 | 1644 | 1645 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 345 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,993 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,850 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,163 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,215 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Democrat Callers like Donald Trump
( 1 2 3 all )
burgerbrain 3,263 47 01/03/16 12:53 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Marco Rubio says Trump has a little Dick.
( 1 2 all )
starfire_xes 2,101 25 03/27/16 02:42 PM
by Douglas Howard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,118 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.056 seconds spending 0.033 seconds on 18 queries.