Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1433 | 1434 | 1435 | 1436 | 1437 | 1438 | 1439 | 1440 | 1441 | 1442 | 1443 | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #28993621 -

Trumps famously erroneous slop hole, you’re desire to buff his balls, or both?


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: hellofresh] * 1
    #28993622 -

hellofresh said:
Yes he's the smartest, strongest most handsome person ever. Some of the largest hands for his body type; lots of people are saying it myself included.

Do you see this smile? It says America 🫡!






It says I'm McLovin it


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera] * 1
    #28993623 -

christopera said:
Trumps famously erroneous slop hole, you’re desire to buff his balls, or both?



You're gonna buff his balls and Mexico is gonna pay for it.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #28993625 -

christopera said:
Trumps famously erroneous slop hole, you’re desire to buff his balls, or both?



Without a doubt I’d buff his balls all the way to the White House :happiness:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #28993629 -

have some dignity.
That guy works at McDonald’s.
You can do better.
:lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28993634 -

I don’t need dignity I need a real president


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #28993635 -

A lawyer or a fry cook?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28993638 -

How bout a businessman
:hereyougo:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 1
    #28993640 -




He failed running a casino.
A casino paw!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28993641 -

He let the gamblers win. He is the most honest man alive. God bless Trump.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28993642 -

:whathesaid:

Hard to run a casino when you are busy volunteering to pick up shifts at your favorite fast food restaurant. Did you ever consider that gc?


--------------------
🌾💮🫘🥖

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28993643 -

budmanman said:
He let the gamblers win. He is the most honest man alive. God bless Trump.



:pawshake::happiness:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28993645 -

Texas Honey Badger said:
If Kamala’s team had any sense they would have had her do the McDonald’s thing before Donald did it
Donald’s pretty intelligent
Kamala’s just a ordinary lier



The only people impressed by this stunt are idiots.

It does make sense for Donald's team to do this though. They need to get him some exposure in a non challenging situation where he won't humiliate himself.


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #28993648 -

Dude neo dodged a bullet. He has more skill in his right ear than Kamala has demonstrated in her whole career.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #28993650 -

GenericHero said:
Texas Honey Badger said:
If Kamala’s team had any sense they would have had her do the McDonald’s thing before Donald did it
Donald’s pretty intelligent
Kamala’s just a ordinary lier



The only people impressed by this stunt are idiots.

It does make sense for Donald's team to do this though. They need to get him some exposure in a non challenging situation where he won't humiliate himself.



:picard:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #28993654 -

You were impressed, weren’t you?
:borfase:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 3
    #28993659 -

Nice to McDonalds using a clown for advertising again.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28993660 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
You were impressed, weren’t you?
:borfase:



I thought it was genius :iloveyoubitch:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #28993663 -

christopera said:
Nice to McDonalds using a clown for advertising again.



Now that’s funny
:endorse:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 1
    #28993665 -

Donald McDonald couldn’t even get the makeup right.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1433 | 1434 | 1435 | 1436 | 1437 | 1438 | 1439 | 1440 | 1441 | 1442 | 1443 | 1444 | 1445 | 1446 | 1447 | 1448 | 1449 | 1450 | 1451 | 1452 | 1453 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,078 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* "the evolutionary psychology behind politics"... Annapurna1 1,729 11 02/04/14 03:07 PM
by Brian Jones
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 343 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,828 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* trump fix the country?
( 1 2 all )
robidoe 2,152 39 01/24/16 08:37 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,168 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Democrat Callers like Donald Trump
( 1 2 3 all )
burgerbrain 3,249 47 01/03/16 12:53 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,569 topic views. 2 members, 1 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 18 queries.