Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1275 | 1276 | 1277 | 1278 | 1279 | 1280 | 1281 | 1282 | 1283 | 1284 | 1285 | 1286 | 1287 | 1288 | 1289 | 1290 | 1291 | 1292 | 1293 | 1294 | 1295 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kickle]
    #28797882 -

Kickle said:
I think you're playing devil's advocate. Which I can appreciate. :cheers:



Close.

He is literally the devil.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kickle] * 2
    #28797883 -

I'm a little frustrated that the people who don't want Trump reelected seem to be doing everything they can to ensure that he will be.  I'm not looking forward to another 4 years of shame and chaos.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28797886 -

mushboy said:
GenesisCorrupted said:
In Florida. You are allowed to vote if you’re a felon. After you finished serving your sentence…

Vis-à-vis, Donald Trump can’t vote.



I believe the ‘liberal hell holes’ of Maine and mass allow felons to vote.



My understanding of Florida law is that if he would be allowed to vote in the state he was convicted in (NY) he will be allowed to vote in Florida.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28797897 -

Enlil said:
I'm a little frustrated that the people who don't want Trump reelected seem to be doing everything they can to ensure that he will be.  I'm not looking forward to another 4 years of shame and chaos.



I am and I hope they keep it up MAGA


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28797907 -

You've spent your life in shame and chaos...of course you're comfortable with that.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #28797928 -

Enlil said:
I'm a little frustrated that the people who don't want Trump reelected seem to be doing everything they can to ensure that he will be.  I'm not looking forward to another 4 years of shame and chaos.




Truly believe the media is silently rooting for him...because of their pocketbooks....everyone knows they would make more $$$ off of Trump than Biden. If it bleeds it leads is the nature of the beast.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (06/02/24 05:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #28797933 -

Enlil said:
Trump's supporters are poor, stupid people.  As a rule, poor stupid people don't really buy stock.



Now that's a hot take that's gonna require a source. Pretty sure trump voters tend to be relatively wealthier than Biden voters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kryptos]
    #28798136 -

Kryptos said:
Enlil said:
Trump's supporters are poor, stupid people.  As a rule, poor stupid people don't really buy stock.



Now that's a hot take that's gonna require a source. Pretty sure trump voters tend to be relatively wealthier than Biden voters.



They run the spectrum, just like Biden voters.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kryptos]
    #28798152 -

Kryptos said:
Enlil said:
Trump's supporters are poor, stupid people.  As a rule, poor stupid people don't really buy stock.



Now that's a hot take that's gonna require a source. Pretty sure trump voters tend to be relatively wealthier than Biden voters.



I'm not sure why you're confusing supporters with voters.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28798166 -

Mostly because voting is a form of support. And because I wanted to take it easy on you.

But I'm pretty comfortable issuing the same challenge for a source while changing the operative word from "voters" to "supporters". I think you're gonna have a harder time showing the average supporter to be poor and stupid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kryptos]
    #28798170 -

I didn't say anything about education.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28798171 -

Guess I was a bit late with my edit.

Neither did I.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kryptos]
    #28798174 -

5 million dollars ain’t shit in an American presidential race


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: theRealrollforever] * 1
    #28798769 -



--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ice Nine]
    #28798847 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #28798854 -

Trump’s attorney, David Warrington, sent ProPublica a cease-and-desist letter demanding this article not be published. The letter warned that if the outlet and its reporters “continue their reckless campaign of defamation, President Trump will evaluate all legal remedies.”

:curbyourenthusiasm:


--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Kickle]
    #28798888 -

Kickle said:
Trump’s attorney, David Warrington, sent ProPublica a cease-and-desist letter demanding this article not be published. The letter warned that if the outlet and its reporters “continue their reckless campaign of defamation, President Trump will evaluate all legal remedies.”

:curbyourenthusiasm:



Surely there is a legal remedy :lol:

:freewilly:


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28799838 -

Lock Him Up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28800132 -

Bigbadwooof said:
Ice9 said:
Interesting report from propublica
https://www.propublica.org/article/donald-trump-criminal-cases-witnesses-financial-benefits



Wow...



Trump was paying the legal fees of his employees. One dude’s family told him he was being used and they arranged new counsel and the dude is now prosecuting witness.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28800133 -

Trump is claiming that Putin will release a WSJ reporter released from prison if he wins the election as a favor to trump. Absolutely grotesque, and possibly illegal.

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1798025776157377003?s=46&t=v6A7MSXUAx3KM0glMf5Wdg


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (06/04/24 11:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1275 | 1276 | 1277 | 1278 | 1279 | 1280 | 1281 | 1282 | 1283 | 1284 | 1285 | 1286 | 1287 | 1288 | 1289 | 1290 | 1291 | 1292 | 1293 | 1294 | 1295 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Energized By Trump's Win, White Nationalists Gather To 'Change The World' yogabunnyM 848 13 11/22/16 04:53 PM
by Mostly_Harmless
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,075 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Trump calls CNN fake news
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Psychonott 1,975 103 01/17/17 01:29 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Trumps Cabinet pick - Absolutely terrifying
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Kenneth 1,018 65 12/18/16 06:43 AM
by hostileuniverse
* Peru miners feel oppressed by China's Shougang Los_Pepes 460 0 08/06/05 09:12 AM
by Los_Pepes
* Trump the Manchurian Candidate.
( 1 2 3 all )
sudly 790 40 12/24/16 08:03 PM
by SirTripAlot
* 15 Miners Killed in Explosion in China Los_Pepes 370 1 10/26/05 06:16 PM
by Redstorm
* 2020 VISION What will Canada look like in 15 years?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 10,885 65 12/12/19 01:38 PM
by JohnRainy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,677 topic views. 4 members, 6 guests and 49 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.027 seconds on 18 queries.