Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1041 | 1042 | 1043 | 1044 | 1045 | 1046 | 1047 | 1048 | 1049 | 1050 | 1051 | 1052 | 1053 | 1054 | 1055 | 1056 | 1057 | 1058 | 1059 | 1060 | 1061 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: rxb]
    #28356260 -

also guiliani ... who let the russians go wild in nyc... while busting italians with close ties to himself.... fucking cutthroat.


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: rxb]
    #28356269 -

He let the Grecian formula run wild down his face.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #28356313 -

It would be crazy if trump still had Roy Cohn to litigate his trial. The fireworks would be insane.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #28356323 -

koods said:
mushboy said:
resale value homie
:gotchronic:



I mean that’s not out of the question. I’m thinking that he wanted to show them off to impress people and settle arguments



Yup. Same reason as that discord leaker the other day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Kryptos]
    #28356335 -

Not a good look.  Not a good look at all.  Gods man...:nonono:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #28356337 -



--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #28356359 -

It’s unbelievable. Trump has destroyed a political party


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #28356576 -

Unbelievable? Not really. The only thing he has ever been good at, outside of being a reality TV star, is destroying stuff. Well, by the looks of all those classified documents in his bathroom, he's not even good at destroying stuff.

I had a huge laugh at this article; https://www.politicususa.com/2023/06/10/trump-kid-rock-maps.html

Quote:
Kid Rock described Trump being the Oval Office and whipping out maps. Rock responded,  “And I’m like – I’m like, ‘Am I supposed to be like in on this s**t?’

Trump asked the ‘musician,’ “What do you think we should do about North Korea?’ Kid Rock told Carlson,  “I’m like, what? I don’t think I’m qualified to answer this. I make dirty records sometimes. What the f**k am I doing here?’




--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: christopera]
    #28356929 -

Yesterday Eric Holder talked about impeaching Trump if he becomes President.

The hysterical panic continues to explode.  Many people are terrified.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #28356935 -

Sounds like hyperbole.  I don't see how discussing a potential impeachment is indicative of terror, hysteria, or panic.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #28358047 -

i wonder if judge cannon will recuse herself today


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #28358199 -

koods said:
It’s unbelievable. Trump has destroyed a political party



Right because the GOP had such high esteem until 2016.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #28358289 -

Trump hasn’t been able to find local counsel to represent him lol


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #28358311 -

So what the hell is even happening with this? People are saying trump got arrested again or something. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #28358454 -

He got arrested an hour ago



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (06/13/23 01:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #28358493 -

Reading the comments on Fox News and seeing these Trumpkins trying to defend any of this is heartily amusing. Though I do fear that more than one of them are going to give themselves an aneurysm trying to grasp that their world view is falling apart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Randar]
    #28358583 -

Their world view fell apart long ago. These are human beings spending their one life on planet earth watching Fox news and supporting Donald Trump.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: feevers] * 1
    #28358669 -

It's kind of funny. You know the next Republican president is going to pardon him if he gets convicted but Trump himself could prevent that from happening if he keeps running for president.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Kizzle]
    #28361405 -

So trump went to a restaurant after being arrested and yelled to the crowd “food for everyone” he then left without paying the bill


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #28361415 -

no way :lol:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1041 | 1042 | 1043 | 1044 | 1045 | 1046 | 1047 | 1048 | 1049 | 1050 | 1051 | 1052 | 1053 | 1054 | 1055 | 1056 | 1057 | 1058 | 1059 | 1060 | 1061 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,158 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* 1 in 4 see Trump as a serious candidate! Bigbadwooof 686 9 07/19/15 07:19 PM
by zorbman
* Who Is Voting For Trump?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
thewanderer25 13,480 201 08/11/15 03:28 PM
by KauaiOrca
* HITLER WAS A SOCIALIST
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 5,292 40 02/25/07 12:16 PM
by gluke bastid
* Hitler V Saddam
( 1 2 all )
germin8tionn8ion 4,487 28 07/03/04 09:20 AM
by Ed1
* In Defense of Referencing Hitler
( 1 2 all )
Ancalagon 3,033 28 06/25/05 11:00 PM
by LSDempire
* How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power (long) ekomstop 1,383 5 09/28/04 05:16 PM
by Phred
* Bush and Hitler - Parallel Lives
( 1 2 3 all )
Prajna 3,434 52 01/01/06 06:39 PM
by RandalFlagg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,657 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.057 seconds spending 0.03 seconds on 18 queries.