Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
girl advice please?
    #2808068 -

The girl I was seeing, i met in college, and we broke up recently, it's the summer, she lives an hour away. I'm in a situation where i can't meet anyone else as a serious relationship until next school yr starts. I'm REALLY sexually frustrated. If I pursue a fuck friend type of relationship with this girl, for the summer, will that hurt our chances of a fuller relationship in the future, when school starts and we live near each other again? If you're just predicting, i need to know that. i'm looking for an experienced opinion if possible.

Edited by RedNukleus (06/19/04 01:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: girl advice please? [Re: RedNucleus]
    #2809003 -

Ive tried it man and I dont recommend it. Stick to the lotion and keep your head straight

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: girl advice please? [Re: RedNucleus]
    #2810745 -

I would recommend it!

I picked up a "Fuck Friend" about 10 years ago. A great woman with a real zest for life. The biggest problem was that SHE had a hard time keeping it just a "Fuck Friend." From what I have found it normally goes that way. We have grown into a lot more than just "Fuck Friends." I feel that it evolves because there is no need to pretend. You can each just be your self and not worry about it.

NOTE: We are still going strong!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: girl advice please? [Re: RedNucleus]
    #2810857 -

I had a fuck buddy about a year ago and I would have found it difficult to turn it into a fuller relationship. In a relationship you need to tell your lover that they are beautiful and that you love them, which might make things weird with a fuck buddy. But when you get to the point where you want things to get serious, those words don't come easy as you're not used to saying them, and that can screw things up quite badly.

But if you think you can control it, go for it- only you know what kind of relationship you have with this person.


--------------------
-{ divined from the mind }--

My music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: girl advice please? [Re: Rob_K]
    #2811339 -

I guess it can work if both people are comfortable with themselves and sex and the emotions that are going to happen.

She's definitely not like me in that way. She thinks she's ugly (she's incredible looking), and just broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years, and they still talk - she's an emotional cocktail at the moment. I'll talk with her now and then, and try to start another relationship when we live close once again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: girl advice please? [Re: RedNucleus]
    #2822930 -

its amazing this is my EXACT situation as well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: girl advice please? [Re: RedNucleus]
    #2827854 -

don't do it it will spoil your friendship. she already down on herself. Why hurt her more which is what you will do if you follow through.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: girl advice please? [Re: RedNucleus]
    #2831722 -

OK
I havent seen her.
I'm not pursuing what I was thinking of.
Summer is hell now, because I don't have a car to see anyone else, and won't have one anytime in the near future.
I'm much more sex craving than I was when I made this thread.
I went from masturbating once every few days to doing it 4+ times a day and 6 today.
No car=no friends=no sex=depressed.
whatever I'm in college and college starts again in august. I'll be a train wreck by then. But the pieces will come back together,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Girl.. the Weed... the Problem... ( updated, finished )
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PooPs 16,481 79 06/05/03 12:50 PM
by PooPs
* My epiphany re: relationships... MrBump 1,530 3 12/27/03 01:39 AM
by sykobish
* Rant: relationships Anonymous 1,388 6 11/03/04 07:54 PM
by Anonymous
* need some advice here
( 1 2 all )
crusher101 3,135 21 09/08/04 12:11 PM
by SlapnutRob
* Can't get over this girl
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 8,662 47 07/30/09 01:56 PM
by Silversoul
* Girl Dilemma RandalFlagg 3,444 11 11/26/03 11:51 PM
by tuco_ramirez
* Whats the deal with this girl?
( 1 2 all )
Zwieback0 5,467 26 01/18/09 08:37 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* Girls suck *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
CrazyShroomMan 3,550 22 02/06/05 06:53 PM
by Society

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,191 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.