Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCrazyShroomMan
journeyman
Girls suck *DELETED*
    #3737676 - 02/05/05 11:27 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by CrazyShroomMan

Reason for deletion: it sucks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Girls suck [Re: CrazyShroomMan]
    #3737730 - 02/05/05 11:35 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

yeah.. it sucks but women are sluts. you'll find one that isn't a slut soon.

--------------------

OfflinePathos
A million pieces
 User Gallery

Loc: Under the stairs
    #3737753 - 02/05/05 11:39 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

yea, Ive played the friend role one too many times. I dont have any advice or anything, but I can relate

InvisibleTaskenti
MadPsycho
 Arcade Champion: Bowling

Re: Girls suck [Re: Pathos]
    #3737807 - 02/05/05 11:47 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

make the moves on them first....if shes a slut and likes to be treated like a slut...treat her like a slut....but dont get no damned stds...gotta watch that with those sluts..

--------------------
CIVIC IS Mycoshack!! Be careful trading with him!!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/5686915/page/0/vc/1

OfflineCrazyShroomMan
journeyman
Re: Girls suck [Re: Taskenti]
    #3737821 - 02/05/05 11:49 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe if any girl i ever met showed any sign of attention for me i would make the move first..but most of them just seem to ignore me.

InvisibleTaskenti
MadPsycho

#3737880 - 02/06/05 12:00 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

are you a shy type? cuz if so...maybe they think you arent interested or somethin...maybe if you show interest first then they will show interest back...

--------------------
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/5686915/page/0/vc/1

InvisibleTaskenti
MadPsycho

#3737885 - 02/06/05 12:01 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Im prolly not the best person to be talking to about this tho...cuz I am married to my high school sweet heart and didnt really mess around with too many girls... so I dont have that much experience with the type of problems you are talkin about..

--------------------

InvisibleSociety
Pizza Guy

Loc: Eating pizza
    #3737934 - 02/06/05 12:10 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Try to not get dragged down by this type of thought. "Easier said than done" of course, but you can start a path toward optimism by staying away from generalizations such as "girls suck". It's amazing how mental habits can completely affect your outward expression and feeling of well-being. It's also important to keep in mind that the majority of people are attracted to happier, energetic people who also remain "down to Earth".

My advice sucks; I know.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #3738083 - 02/06/05 12:37 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

CrazyShroomMan said:
I think im going to turn to either blowing my head off with a shotgun or either injecting large amounts of heroin. Life fuckin blows :thumbdown:

Why give girls that kind of power over you?  Seriously, I haven't been laid in over a year, but ya know what?  I feel great.  The trick is to not fucking care.  That way, it doesn't matter how long it takes to find a girl.  I've only had two girlfriends in my life, but I didn't find them.  They found me.  Forget about girls for a while and work on yourself.  If you feel you need a relationship to feel complete, then you're not ready for a relationship.

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Girls suck [Re: Silversoul]
    #3738347 - 02/06/05 01:31 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Seriously, I haven't been laid in over a year, but ya know what? I feel great. The trick is to not fucking care.

It sounds like your trick isn't working that well.

:rotfl:

Sorry, but you walked right into that one.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Re: Girls suck [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3738410 - 02/06/05 01:46 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

Seriously, I haven't been laid in over a year, but ya know what? I feel great. The trick is to not fucking care.

It sounds like your trick isn't working that well.

How is it not working well? I don't fucking care, so my lack of pussy doesn't bother me. That's why I'm not all depressed over it like this guy.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3738512 - 02/06/05 02:13 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

In terms of girls, there are two types of failures, and both are extremes. One is to get whipped, to get sucked into a relationship you don't like and get depressed over it, like this guy. Another is to not have a relationship or any sexual pleasure with a girl, and pretend to be apathetic about it, like you. As the Buddha would say, take the middle path man!

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Re: Girls suck [Re: Ravus]
    #3738532 - 02/06/05 02:17 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

How is that a failure? It's not that I'm trying not to be in a relationship, nor am I avoiding meeting people. I just haven't found the right one yet. When I do, I'll make my move. If that's failure, then so be it.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3738629 - 02/06/05 02:26 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

It's true that nothing's really a failure unless you think of it as one. Intent is everything with success and failure, and if you aren't trying to get girls, you can't fail at getting them eh?

Though from most people's perspectives, not getting laid for a year isn't a success with girls. :smirk: But we all have our own priorities, if being apathetic and relaxed about life, and not caring about getting  laid, is fine and saves you stress, who is anyone else to judge? And if someone is fine with getting whipped by a girl and told what to do and is completely happy, the same would apply. I've made this pretty off-topic though, so back to the original thread.

If a woman wants to make you blow your head off, she's not worth it. If there's a woman that's worth it to you, she won't make you want to blow your head off. Seriously, it's that simple. Healthy relationships do not inspire suicide.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3738861 - 02/06/05 02:42 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

How is it not working well? I don't fucking care, so my lack of pussy doesn't bother me.

You're lucky if it doesn't bother you.  When I am not getting laid it bothers me.  I'm too horny for my own good.  Unfortunately, I don't like putting the work into "courting" girls.  I don't want to sit there and listen to some ditzy chick talk about her mundane thoughts and desires...I just want her to take her clothes off.  That sounds so sexist, and hell it probably is.  But, ever since I had that first steady supply of sex from a past girlfriend, I am HOOKED!!!  I'm like a damn crack addict.

:smirk:

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Girls suck [Re: Ravus]
    #3738874 - 02/06/05 02:44 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Healthy relationships do not inspire suicide.

But the exciting ones do.

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3738888 - 02/06/05 02:46 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

How come everytime i get to know a girl and start to like her they have to go fuck someone i know. this shit sucks. I think im going to turn to either blowing my head off with a shotgun or either injecting large amounts of heroin. Life fuckin blows

Perhaps you are seeking out the wrong women.There are places to meet women and there are places to meet ladies.Perhaps you intentionally seek out relationships you know wont work.Many people seem to do this subconciously for a variety of reasons.Or perhaps you just are looking in the wrong places.

Killing one's self solves nothing.It takes a bigger man to face his problems and solve them than to give up and walk away.If women are giving you trouble, change your pattern.Change where you meet them.Simply change.Once you chance even a tiny part of this repeating pattern it then becomes a new pattern entirely.

Quote:

Maybe if any girl i ever met showed any sign of attention for me i would make the move first..but most of them just seem to ignore me.

One cannot wait for things to come to them.If we all waited for things to come to us we'd all be naked,hungry and alone forever.

If they ignore you perhaps you do not stand out.Perhaps you are like the rest of the average crowd.I mean if you saw 100 people who looked,acted and talked similar no one would stand out to you either.Too often average guys act like everyone else and they act how they think women want them to instead of being themselves.

Be charming,be confident...whisk the girl off her feet and show her she is special.Women arent going to respond if you talk to them like you talk to everyone else.You have to show them that you think they are special and unique.

Oh and never ever ever use pickup lines.They are cheap and shallow and never really work and if they do work I'd be afraid of what kind of women the pickup lines attract.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3738919 - 02/06/05 02:49 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

You're lucky if it doesn't bother you. When I am not getting laid it bothers me. I'm too horny for my own good. Unfortunately, I don't like putting the work into "courting" girls. I don't want to sit there and listen to some ditzy chick talk about her mundane thoughts and desires...I just want her to take her clothes off. That sounds so sexist, and hell it probably is. But, ever since I had that first steady supply of sex from a past girlfriend, I am HOOKED!!! I'm like a damn crack addict.

roflmao No wonder you're single.No lady wants to be an object of a man's desires and whims solely.With such an attitude you'll be lucky to ever get a date.A mature man is beyond such pettiness and in time you will mature and see the faults of your line of thinking and acting.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Girls suck [Re: UnenlightenedOne]
    #3738977 - 02/06/05 03:01 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

No wonder you're single.

You just might have a point. Oh well, I make no apologies for being a highly-sexed young male.

A mature man is beyond such pettiness and in time you will mature and see the faults of your line of thinking and acting.

I'm mature...(most of the time)...but dammit...sometimes I just want to get laid and that's it.

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3738991 - 02/06/05 03:05 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

Healthy relationships do not inspire suicide.

But the exciting ones do.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being