Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Celestialexplorer1] * 1
    #26943160 -

I have learned the hard way that despite the name sempervia does not stay viable for very long. Perhaps I should store my prints better. I just leave them out a room temp in their foil and make no effort to control humidity. Some spores put up with that pretty well, others I've learned do not.


--------------------
What are they saying? Listen carefully, it might be something you need to hear...




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: PsiloPsychIn]
    #26943171 -

Think it would be better to keep them sealed up? I store all my prints in a buisness card collection book.


--------------------


To spend just one moment in eternity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Celestialexplorer1]
    #26943379 -

I have been reading through this thread and drooling over all these exotics. I'm really interested in trying to grow weilii(caerulescens).

Does anyone have a good guide they could link me to? I've had a couple successful cube grows so far and have learned a lot in a short time.

I'd just like to try my hand at those in particular because I've heard many great things about them, and of course i'd like to eat a few :wink:


--------------------
Don't be afraid of feeling the feelings

Lookin to LAGM 2021



Looking to start growing? Read through Bod's Introduction to Everything
Looking to start agar? Start with Alien's Holy Grail
Looking to perfect your transfers? Start with D3monic's Perfect Transfers
Looking for easiest prep to Coir ever? Eat's UNBUCKET Tek
Looking to start LC? Try LI first! Munch's super easy Blenderless LI

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Celestialexplorer1]
    #26943387 -

Celestialexplorer1 said:
Think it would be better to keep them sealed up? I store all my prints in a buisness card collection book.



So do I!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Tweeq]
    #26944017 -

I would store prints in the freezer for maximum longevity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Adas] * 1
    #26944163 -

Just spawned zapo and hispanica. Pasteurized mycobags humus/straw/hpoo/sand. See how that goes


--------------------


To spend just one moment in eternity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Celestialexplorer1]
    #26944486 -

This is papuana:

Does anyone else ever have problems when the put the cover on a tray or tub that wherever they put there micropore either doesn’t or takes a long time to colonize. I realize it’s just getting to much air to want to colonize. I usually put a piece of foil over a tray or down over the sub in a tub and cut three long thin slits down the foil and cover with micropore and some species give me trouble. Others act like it was never there.

With this tub I took a sterile scalpel and poked holes in the foil. Probably shoulda just taken the time and covered the holes


--------------------


To spend just one moment in eternity

Edited by Celestialexplorer1 (09/19/20 04:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Celestialexplorer1] * 3
    #26949550 -

One of my favorite things about Psilocybe Allenii is the blue staining they develop along their stipes as they mature:



For stunning pictures of this effect - see Keeno’s work:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16815818


--------------------
What are they saying? Listen carefully, it might be something you need to hear...




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: PsiloPsychIn] * 2
    #26950266 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Puduwoke]
    #26950348 -

That's awesome Pud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Tweeq] * 1
    #26950350 -

Beautiful work, Pud


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Asura]
    #26950552 -

Thanks you guys :hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Puduwoke]
    #26950565 -

Nice gyms, much chunkier than the other grows I’ve seen.


--------------------

You never kno

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Shroomhunts]
    #26950573 -

What did you fruit in pudu?


--------------------


To spend just one moment in eternity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Celestialexplorer1] * 1
    #26950694 -

In my GH that was dialed in for my Pans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Puduwoke]
    #26950853 -

I have several bags of purpuratus colonizing now so I may try this. How long to fruit?


--------------------


To spend just one moment in eternity

Edited by Celestialexplorer1 (09/23/20 10:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Celestialexplorer1]
    #26953382 -

Put, in those first pics don't you think your BE lacked? I mean, its a novel grow so good on you, but I see alot of people fruiting like 3 pounds of grain from their bags and getting less than optimal yields. Is there a reason to do it that way for exotics rather than laying them in a tray?

I'm genuinely asking, I've never used bags or fruited anything exotic besides natalenis and some truffles.


--------------------
REPENT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: jbgtaa]
    #26953456 -

A lot of exotics have very slow colonization times which is at least one reason why sterilized bags are more appealing. That’s something I have learned in the past couple months from spawning exotics to bulk. With my hispanica it is very slow at colonizing the bulk which is why I’m making bags instead.


--------------------


To spend just one moment in eternity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Celestialexplorer1] * 1
    #26955421 -

I took a clone from that first flush of Ps. Cyanescens, it is behaving very vigorously. I’ll take a bit of this and transfer to an agar plate and clean it up before slanting it.




Seems like a keeper. A good second flush is now showing up a couple weeks or so after that first harvest. :smile:


--------------------
What are they saying? Listen carefully, it might be something you need to hear...




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: PsiloPsychIn]
    #26955570 -

Great job.

The mycilium looks great! :rockon:
Thanks for sharing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2161 2162 )
Fantastic Mr. Fox 1,307,461 43,239 10/04/26 02:44 AM
by stagger
* The Official TAT Family Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 65 66 )
tiptrippy 89,097 1,308 08/21/26 08:37 AM
by Smartattack
* Psilocybe × zinnii nom. prov. official thread.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Bigworm 2,197 102 10/03/26 10:36 PM
by CosmicCamote
* Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 88 89 )
Hindsight 81,650 1,767 10/03/26 09:44 PM
by Noah Keeper
* The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion
( 1 2 3 4 ... 755 756 )
firstTIMER420 588,998 15,114 10/03/26 12:21 AM
by 99.99
* Experiment- Misc outdoor grow mediums dobinky 924 4 06/24/03 10:45 AM
by ATWAR
* A less-exotic way of drying ? :: badtz 1,289 9 01/22/03 03:07 PM
by Angry Mycologist
* Re: Pacific Exotic Spora fucked me over two years ago and i just got retrupution! WorkmanV 3,227 1 04/30/00 06:32 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
179,810 topic views. 14 members, 64 guests and 257 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.