Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
Re: If Biden Wins the primary, I am abstaining from the general [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26586849 -

I doubt that number.


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If Biden Wins the primary, I am abstaining from the general [Re: meltdowner] * 1
    #26588076 -

meltdowner said:
Is your name Meltdowner?  Let people answer for themselves, you interjecting your nonsense is rude and insulting.



Lol, that's your problem, not mine.

I'm sorry I hurt your fee-fees.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If Biden Wins the primary, I am abstaining from the general [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26588619 -

meltdowner said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
So you don't want to save $2 trillion (according to the Koch Brothers)?



I doubt that number.



I do too.  It's from a Koch Brothers study which I'm sure grossly underestimated savings.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If Biden Wins the primary, I am abstaining from the general [Re: Enlil]
    #26588875 -

Enlil said:
You're wrong.  Emergency rooms all across the country turn people away every day.  And people who can't pay and are treated by an ER end up owing a lot of money, which harms those people because it ruins their credit.



My guess is it depends on the hospital. Then there is the EMTLA Emergency Medical and Treatment Labor Act of 1986 which forbids the denial of care based on ability to pay. I don't think it's that cut and dried because sometimes people are turned away. However, the EMTLA must have some teeth because conservatives have tried to overturn it recently.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/diane-black-emergency-rooms_n_59e674cce4b0d0e4fe6bd0ee


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If Biden Wins the primary, I am abstaining from the general [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26589051 -

That only applies to "Emergency Medical Conditions."  That is defined as "a medical condition manifesting to itself by acute symptoms of sufficient severity (including severe pain) such that the absence of immediate medical attention could reasonably be expected to result in -- (i) placing the health of the individual in serious jeopardy, (ii) serious impairment to bodily functions, or (iii) serious dysfunction of any bodily organ or part."


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hillary and Obama Neck and Neck so far... (0vs0%) Official OH/TX Primary results thread
( 1 2 3 all )
johnm214 4,901 50 03/06/08 01:32 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Thoughts on the primary process Dexter_Morgan 300 0 01/19/08 11:59 AM
by Dexter_Morgan
* Joe Biden? Really?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 837 838 )
Near Dylan 211,038 16,741 09/10/25 08:00 PM
by vicepope
* Do Democrats Fear Winning? lonestar2004 2,485 18 03/09/08 08:17 PM
by blackegg
* Predictions for the Iowa primary
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
discombobulate 6,187 104 01/04/08 01:35 PM
by zappaisgod
* Michigan Primary Results, Updated Live-It's today!
( 1 2 all )
gettinjiggywithit 1,443 20 01/15/08 11:09 PM
by gettinjiggywithit
* Establishment Media Finally Admits Ron Paul Is Top Tier Candidate; Could Win Nomination
( 1 2 3 4 all )
a_guy_named_ai 4,749 61 10/26/07 01:03 PM
by mindspin
* obama wins TX... Annapurna1 568 2 04/01/08 12:53 AM
by Coaster

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
3,171 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 33 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.