Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Establishment Media Finally Admits Ron Paul Is Top Tier Candidate; Could Win Nomination [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #7545082 - 10/21/07 11:01 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Well, I dont see that happening.

He has about 3 months until the first primaries.

He better get to work, because at the moment, he's got about 2 percent of the vote. He's going to need 50 percent more to win a primary.

He's up to 5% now http://www.usatoday.com/news/polls/tables/live/2007-10-15-poll.htm?loc=interstitialskip

He also now has over 6.5 mill to start running Television and Radio commercials in the early primary states with and he started spending it on just that. He's still raising hella more cash by the day and his meet up group(volunteer grass roots campaigners, organizing in their local areas) are still growing.

Quote:

Good luck, Ron.

He'll take your well wishes. Thank for them you!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Establishment Media Finally Admits Ron Paul Is Top Tier Candidate; Could Win Nomination [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #7546229 - 10/22/07 10:11 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

That seems aberrant since he increased his support by 250% in one week. The Paulnuts must have been in season. Like the once mighty Deaniacs. Feh, a useless tool for teenage masturbation fantasies.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Establishment Media Finally Admits Ron Paul Is Top Tier Candidate; Could Win Nomination [Re: zappaisgod]
    #7546312 - 10/22/07 10:38 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

> Feh, a useless tool for teenage masturbation fantasies.

At my age, no tool for teenage masturbation fantasies is useless.  :wink:

> That seems aberrant since he increased his support by 250% in one week.

Difficult to know if it is an outlier or a trend.  A few more months, once the primaries start going full swing, should tell us if the Paulnuts are nuts or not.  As long as Herr Hillary doesn't win, I'm happy.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinea_guy_named_ai
Stranger
Male
Re: Establishment Media Finally Admits Ron Paul Is Top Tier Candidate; Could Win Nomination [Re: Seuss]
    #7546844 - 10/22/07 01:06 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Oh right, so here is what I have been reading, take a look.

Aparrently from these comments, and I am researching more on it, Ron Paul completely won the "You vote" text poll after the repub. debate last tuesday, with 34%, winning by about 10% with huckabee coming in second.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/10/21/423074.aspx

Apparently Hannity was disputing the results of his own poll.

Here is a blog talking about how the debate was stacked against Ron Paul.

http://rattube.com/blog1/2007/10/21/fox-stacks-debate-audience-with-christian-zionists-war-mongers/

And as the first link I posted above was pointing out, apparently Ron Paul has been barred consistently from pollsters:

Quote:

There have been 27 republican primary polls taken this calendar year WITHOUT referencing Ron Paul. And only 5 polls with Ron Paul. Here are the results in these polls.

Here's what we know, around 70 percent of the people in America definitely wants to get out of Iraq. So then why the seeming results that everyone is for warmongers like giuliani and Clinton? Almost every single other candidate as far as I know is for staying in Iraq extendedly. Paul seem to be the only one with an ounce of reason who is supporting a non interventionist foreign policy.

So here's what I know for sure. If the people have any say in it, then I cannot possibly see how anyone BUT Ron Paul could win.

But here's another one of my thoughts. Don't you think the nwo strategists saw this coming a long time ago? I mean, how could they not know this could happen. I'm incredibly skepical. I know they're not all powerful though, and sometimes justice maniges to bust through nevertheless. But I don't know..maybe Paul is just too good to be true. he's definitely not the best option, but considering this day and age, it's pretty far out. I don't think anything is truly too good to be true, but considering the circumstances, it's pretty strange.

Does anyone else know of any other polls he won?

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Establishment Media Finally Admits Ron Paul Is Top Tier Candidate; Could Win Nomination [Re: a_guy_named_ai]
    #7546981 - 10/22/07 01:48 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

100% of the people want to get out of Iraq. The question that is relevant is when and at what status. Paul is the only one who espouses getting out right now because he is a nut and because the polls don't support it, in spite of your assertion to the contrary. How come he doesn't have 70% support then, instead of the 2-5%?

The Paulnuts have pretty much rendered useless any kind of online poll because they flood them with bots.

--------------------

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: Establishment Media Finally Admits Ron Paul Is Top Tier Candidate; Could Win Nomination [Re: zappaisgod]
    #7547010 - 10/22/07 01:54 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
How come he doesn't have 70% support then, instead of the 2-5%?

Because 80% of the republicans out there are racist redneck fucks (present compant exluded... for you shroomerite republicans have obviously learned how to walk upright and use electricity) that don't give a shit about how many brown people die and think that they're absolved from any blood on their hands from American soliders if they just slap a yellow ribbon sticker on their soccer van. I bet half the republicans out there are watching fox news every night with a giant BONER in one hand watching the war and a bud light in their other hand.

Ron Paul threatens the hand with the raging erection in its grips caused by the overcompensatory alpha-male vision that is the American Dream!

Noo! Noo!! Mr. paul! Forget the fact that you stand for everything real conservatism is and that you're the only one with common sense. Forget the fact that Guliani is seen as more conservative as you even though he's pro abortion, pro-gay rights, and weak on illegal immigrants. RON PAUL! DAMN YOU!!!! DON'T TAKE AWAY MY FOX NEWS INDUCED ERECTION! DAMN YOU RON PAUL FOR NOT MENTIONING 9/11 ENOUGH IN YOUR SPEECHES AND NOT USING IT AS AN EXCUSE TO KILL THE BROWNIES!

WooOOOO!! GO NASCAR! GO HULK HOGAN!

OooooOO!! Sean hanity.. YoOoo so sexy...

Since when did being pro-war be the defining characteristic of being a "true conservative republican?"

Edited by BrAiN (10/22/07 02:04 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Establishment Media Finally Admits Ron Paul Is Top Tier Candidate; Could Win Nomination [Re: BrAiN]
    #7547057 - 10/22/07 02:06 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BrAiN said:
Because 90% of the republicans out there are racist redneck fucks that don't give a shit about how many brown people die and think that they're absolved from any blood on their hands from American soliders if they just slap a yellow ribbon sticker on their soccer van. I bet half the republicans out there are watching fox news every night with a giant BONER in one hand watching the war and a bud light in their other hand.

Ron Paul threatens the hand with the raging erection in its grips!

Noo! Noo!! Mr. paul! Forget the fact that you stand for everything real conservatism is and that you're the only one with common sense. Forget the fact that Guliani is seen as more conservative as you even though he's pro abortion. RON PAUL! DAMN YOU!!!! DON'T TAKE AWAY MY FOX NEWS INDUCED ERECTION!

Since when did being pro-war be the defining characteristic of being a "true conservative republican?"

It isn't. But you managed to write one of the most ignorant and myopic posts I have ever seen. I hate jesus and NASCAR and love killing babies in the womb. I am a true conservative. None of those things are definitively conservative, they just so happen to be somewhat coincident. There are a lot of conservatives like me and you are a victim and tool of the MSM/academia propaganda machine. Sucker. And I and many others have laid out a strong case for the invasions. Both of them. Your response...... Bushitlerburtontehsuxxorswarmongerblahbalhblah

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
How come he doesn't have 70% support then, instead of the 2-5%?

Well?

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#7547060 - 10/22/07 02:07 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Oh, I forgot, Ron Paul threatens nothing. He is a gnat.

--------------------

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #7547081 - 10/22/07 02:12 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

BrAiN said:
Because 90% of the republicans out there are racist redneck fucks that don't give a shit about how many brown people die and think that they're absolved from any blood on their hands from American soliders if they just slap a yellow ribbon sticker on their soccer van. I bet half the republicans out there are watching fox news every night with a giant BONER in one hand watching the war and a bud light in their other hand.

Ron Paul threatens the hand with the raging erection in its grips!

Noo! Noo!! Mr. paul! Forget the fact that you stand for everything real conservatism is and that you're the only one with common sense. Forget the fact that Guliani is seen as more conservative as you even though he's pro abortion. RON PAUL! DAMN YOU!!!! DON'T TAKE AWAY MY FOX NEWS INDUCED ERECTION!

It isn't. But you managed to write one of the most ignorant and myopic posts I have ever seen. I hate jesus and NASCAR and love killing babies in the womb. I am a true conservative. None of those things are definitively conservative, they just so happen to be somewhat coincident. There are a lot of conservatives like me and you are a victim and tool of the MSM/academia propaganda machine. Sucker. And I and many others have laid out a strong case for the invasions. Both of them. Your response...... Bushitlerburtontehsuxxorswarmongerblahbalhblah

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Establishment Media Finally Admits Ron Paul Is Top Tier Candidate; Could Win Nomination [Re: BrAiN]
    #7547086 - 10/22/07 02:13 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

OK Colin.

--------------------

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #7547098 - 10/22/07 02:16 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Ok doodoohead poopieface lovemuffins :wink:

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #7547101 - 10/22/07 02:17 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
OK Colin.

Out of curiosity... who are you pulling for in 08? I'm going to guess Guliani? You silly pro-war, atheist, babyscraper, you.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#7547207 - 10/22/07 02:43 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

You win a prize.

--------------------

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #7547232 - 10/22/07 02:49 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Do I get a cookie?

What's Guliani's stance on welfare queens? His website mentions the usual "cut gov't waste", but doesn't mention anything specific about the current welfare system.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #7547404 - 10/22/07 03:38 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

5% of the vote.

that is my o/u line bet.

I like RP... in fact, it is the only candidate that I have liked.ever.

but, he will not win the presidency.... but what does matter, is if he gets 5% of the vote.
Something Nader couldnt even get done.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Re: Establishment Media Finally Admits Ron Paul Is Top Tier Candidate; Could Win Nomination [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7547416 - 10/22/07 03:43 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I think he got about 5% in 2000

Quote:

YawningAnus said:
5% of the vote.

that is my o/u line bet.

I like RP... in fact, it is the only candidate that I have liked.ever.

but, he will not win the presidency.... but what does matter, is if he gets 5% of the vote.
Something Nader couldnt even get done.

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: Establishment Media Finally Admits Ron Paul Is Top Tier Candidate; Could Win Nomination [Re: Phred]
    #7547437 - 10/22/07 03:50 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Phred said:
Hell, if he were to run as an independent and I were allowed to vote in US elections, I'd vote for him before voting for any of the Dem or Repub candidates.
Phred

:thumbup:

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#7547671 - 10/22/07 05:02 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BrAiN said:
Do I get a cookie?

What's Guliani's stance on welfare queens? His website mentions the usual "cut gov't waste", but doesn't mention anything specific about the current welfare system.

Giuliani was the main driving force for welfare reform in NYC. On that issue he is a god
http://www.urban.org/publications/410542.html
Quote:

Welfare reform became a major policy priority in New York City in the 1990s. From the time Mayor Rudolph Giuliani took office in 1994 to the time Mayor Michael Bloomberg's administration began in 2002, the City's welfare system was redefined around work and organizationally restructured. As in other parts of the country, average monthly welfare caseloads under New York's Family Assistance (FA) and Safety Net Assistance (SNA) (mainly individuals without children) programs declined by over 50 percent, from about 500,000 in 1993 to about 200,000 in 2001.

--------------------

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #7547786 - 10/22/07 05:21 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Good for him

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Loc: ethereality
    #7547820 - 10/22/07 05:25 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

no, good for us!

--------------------
Asshole

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals