Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: Cinnamon]
    #24376181 -

Bernie sanders once proudly proclaimed communism a success becuase even though living standards were much lower, there was more economic equality,

and that's all that matters to progressives:shrug:


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #24376197 -

source?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #24376278 -

Yeah he never said that.

He said "castro gave his people healthcare," which an undeniable fact, but by the time that info reaches HU's neocortex, its been translated to "communism is a success."


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24376353 -

The Ecstatic said:
Yeah he never said that.

He said "castro gave his people healthcare," which an undeniable fact, but by the time that info reaches HU's neocortex, its been translated to "communism is a success."



Among other things

he rambles on about all the positives of communism, but he doesn't like it

Yeah that only makes sense to low info retards


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #24377564 -

Everyone has a shitty house, horrible food, poor health care and a low paying job with no advancement, it's a communist utopia!!  :cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: qman] * 1
    #24377567 -

*looks over at developed Euro nations*

yep, Qman just talking out of his ass again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #24377845 -

hostileuniverse said:
The Ecstatic said:
Yeah he never said that.

He said "castro gave his people healthcare," which an undeniable fact, but by the time that info reaches HU's neocortex, its been translated to "communism is a success."



Among other things

he rambles on about all the positives of communism, but he doesn't like it

Yeah that only makes sense to low info retards



source?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: qman] * 1
    #24377855 -

qman said:
Everyone has a shitty house, horrible food, poor health care and a low paying job with no advancement, it's a communist utopia!!  :cookiemonster:



don't encourage him Q.  you're better than that.
There is a reason they are still driving 57 chevy's, and it isn't because the island produces nothing of value.
In fact, i'm not even going to say why, because you already know.
Whatever else can be said about cuba (they certainly are far from perfect) they have a very robust healthcare system.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: ballsalsa]
    #24377895 -

ballsalsa said:
qman said:
Everyone has a shitty house, horrible food, poor health care and a low paying job with no advancement, it's a communist utopia!!  :cookiemonster:



don't encourage him Q.  you're better than that.
There is a reason they are still driving 57 chevy's, and it isn't because the island produces nothing of value.
In fact, i'm not even going to say why, because you already know.
Whatever else can be said about cuba (they certainly are far from perfect) they have a very robust healthcare system.



I wasn't referring to Cuba, but just communism in general. For some reason, some members have suggested that having the minimum requirements for survival is some sort of success story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: qman]
    #24377933 -

qman said:
I wasn't referring to Cuba, but just communism in general. For some reason, some members have suggested that having the minimum requirements for survival is some sort of success story.



Who said that?  Link?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24377983 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
For the third time "everyone had free housing, free education, free healthcare, a job, plenty of food, etc."



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: qman]
    #24377999 -



why socialism?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: qman]
    #24378130 -

qman said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
qman said:
For some reason, some members have suggested that having the minimum requirements for survival is some sort of success story.



Who said that?  Link?



"everyone had free housing, free education, free healthcare, a job, plenty of food, etc."



"Free housing, free education, a job, plenty of food, etc" is WAY ABOVE the "minimum for survival".  :facepalm:

In fact, that's above what people in the US have.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24378236 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
qman said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
qman said:
For some reason, some members have suggested that having the minimum requirements for survival is some sort of success story.



Who said that?  Link?



"everyone had free housing, free education, free healthcare, a job, plenty of food, etc."



"Free housing, free education, a job, plenty of food, etc" is WAY ABOVE the "minimum for survival".  :facepalm:

In fact, that's above what people in the US have.



rofl.

You're so black and white lol, If i gave you a sandwich with shit in it for free, you'd literally say "it's a free sandwich, it's not that bad"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: Cinnamon] * 1
    #24378292 -

Cinnamon said:
If i gave you a sandwich with shit in it for free, you'd literally say "it's a free sandwich, it's not that bad"



No, I'd say "that's a shit sandwich and it SUCKS.  Soviets didn't eat shit sandwiches, but you're not smart enough to know that.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24378314 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Cinnamon said:
If i gave you a sandwich with shit in it for free, you'd literally say "it's a free sandwich, it's not that bad"



No, I'd say "that's a shit sandwich and it SUCKS.  Soviets didn't eat shit sandwiches, but you're not smart enough to know that.



Says the guy who ignores evidence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: Cinnamon] * 1
    #24378330 -

I haven't ignored any evidence (let me know what I've ignored and I'll address it).  I keep explaining it to you.  You're the one who keeps denying reality.  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #24378351 -

you'll have to keep explaining until you
jump

thing is, Cinnamon is just a hilarious bad shitposting shill who has no hope in disseminating anything on the Shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: Cinnamon]
    #24378450 -

Cinnamon said:
You're so black and white lol, If i gave you a sandwich with shit in it for free, you'd literally say "it's a free sandwich, it's not that bad"



Shit sandwich, tastes great.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why Socialism? [Re: qman] * 1
    #24378694 -

qman said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
For the third time "everyone had free housing, free education, free healthcare, a job, plenty of food, etc."







those things aren't the minimum requirements for survival.  food, water, and air are the minimum one needs for survival.  shelter is a close fourth, but not actually a requirement.


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 |

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rants and Ramblings on Capitalism and Socialism
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 2,980 30 02/28/05 12:32 PM
by rogue_pixie
* Social Security Reform
( 1 2 all )
snoopaloop53 2,639 28 03/13/05 02:31 AM
by Psychoactive1984
* Income Taxes Voluntary?
( 1 2 3 all )
Redstorm 2,419 47 02/17/16 12:58 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* libertarian socialism
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 5,288 57 09/04/12 05:46 PM
by puffpuff23
* Privatization of Social Security Pros and Cons
( 1 2 3 all )
Frappy 4,168 41 04/07/05 07:12 PM
by Phred
* Awesome Step - Social Security Reform
( 1 2 all )
Ancalagon 3,254 25 07/26/04 03:49 PM
by zappaisgod
* How Would You Fix Social Security, Senator Kerry?
( 1 2 all )
Ancalagon 4,762 31 08/16/04 08:55 PM
by Ancalagon
* Chavez wins again, firmly on the track to socialism
( 1 2 all )
Alex213 2,100 23 12/08/06 07:12 AM
by Arp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
6,577 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.