Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: T-Funkadelic]
    #21971695 -

Didn't know that, got a source?

The desert eagle is still very impractical for combat use.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: 404]
    #21971698 -

Uhh you don't need a source. Google imi and then Google magnum research. Haha.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21971706 -

Right on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: 404]
    #21971718 -

I'm actually really surprised no anti gun people came in here. I was expecting at least one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: Achillita]
    #21971727 -

Anti gun people don't typically know a whole lot about guns.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: Achillita]
    #21971731 -

If I had to pick a handgun right now I'd pick..





A Glock 33 Subcompact 9 x .357 SIG


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: T-Funkadelic]
    #21971735 -

Oh yeah its a blast. Just remember it has a rotating bolt so if you don't hold it rite the shells will smack you in the face. The kick isn't as what its hyped up to be but it definitely will blow some shit up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: 404]
    #21971740 -

Don't tell them that. They're convinced they do.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: 404]
    #21971747 -

I love using guns and having guns but I dont believe mentally ill, felons, or anyone else with similar hazards should own one.

I also really don't like gun nuts

But guns are fun to use to me, I love going out camping in the middle of colorado wilderness and shooting random shit haha (I don't hunt though)


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21971769 -

I don't think people with violent felons should have guns, unless they've clearly been okay for a long time. I just think people should get screened(but not to a point where it just becomes too difficult), and maybe take a gun safety class before buying their first gun.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: Asante]
    #21971789 -

Friends don't let friends shoot glocks

Mine right now is the Springfield armory 1911 milspec
And I don't care why cops say I'll take the .45 over a 9mm anyday


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: Achillita]
    #21971793 -

Everyone should be required by law to take gun safety courses. Even if you don't really own one. I dont know, i just feel like more education isnt ever a bad thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: rackem]
    #21971794 -

rackem said:
Friends don't let friends shoot glocks

Mine right now is the Springfield armory 1911 milspec
And I don't care why cops say I'll take the .45 over a 9mm anyday



I googled "why do glocks suck" and a lot of forum posts were from cops lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: 404]
    #21971855 -

The first mistake I made with the DE was buying a leather holster. I put it on my belt and it was about to drop my pants. Money wasted- around 70$ lol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21971859 -

i dont hunt either. i woyld rather shoot an animal with a camera. a picture lasts longer than a dead body and there is no suffering. i do like them for home defense and occasional target shooting though.
as of now i have a 12 ga pump that i love. a ruger gp 100 357 with long barrel that is super nice. and a tarus compact 9mm that works great looks good and is easy to keep on hikes or long trips. and a muzzle loader i would love to learn to use but its 45cal and i cant find anything i need to shoot it and have no muzzleloader experience


--------------------
Everything above here is a lie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: 404] * 1
    #21971864 -

HA!! I just hate rumors of them being the best when they are junk..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21971865 -

Gottaloveacid said:
I love using guns and having guns but I dont believe mentally ill, felons, or anyone else with similar hazards should own one.

I also really don't like gun nuts

But guns are fun to use to me, I love going out camping in the middle of colorado wilderness and shooting random shit haha (I don't hunt though)



I didn't know you could really do that.


You don't by chance you non-lead ammunition do you ?


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: Atreyu]
    #21971890 -

Burst fire pistol would be impractical,  it would have terrible stability and trying to re-swuire your target after the first burst would take a long time.  Thrres s reason people rarely use them and the military and police never use them.  You ca easily pop 3 rounds one at a time very quickly while keeping much better conrol thsn a burst fire.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: Atreyu]
    #21971904 -

Atreyu said:
Gottaloveacid said:
I love using guns and having guns but I dont believe mentally ill, felons, or anyone else with similar hazards should own one.

I also really don't like gun nuts

But guns are fun to use to me, I love going out camping in the middle of colorado wilderness and shooting random shit haha (I don't hunt though)



I didn't know you could really do that.


You don't by chance you non-lead ammunition do you ?



Oh I didn't mean shooting animals. I mean putting up targets on trees in the woods along with cans and stuff. Shooting bowling pins with shotguns is fun too. I couldn't shoot an animal

Also shooting dead/decaying trees with shotguns is fun, but make sure you don't be stupid



--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is... [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21971955 -

Tannerite is where it is at.. Sorry California you can't play


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The best handgun in the world! (dialup beware!)
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 8,291 56 06/16/06 02:52 PM
by tripz
* Military Handgun Poll
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
AsanteM 10,547 105 06/08/06 03:04 PM
by Liquidkick
* I need some advise on buying a handgun!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ZippoZM 5,585 71 05/02/06 11:09 PM
by monamine
* Thinkin about buying a handgun
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Aiko Aiko 4,271 74 05/27/10 11:18 PM
by WakeboardrB
* Looking to puchase a handgun
( 1 2 3 all )
blood4blood 2,675 49 11/04/09 11:09 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* May have to buy a handgun for my own peace of mind after talking with the Police over some robberies
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Tesla 5,407 77 07/30/10 09:59 AM
by NewWavePeace
* Got my Concealed Handgun License
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ellis Dee 10,217 85 08/06/07 03:47 AM
by DepthToTheCore
* Damn 10 day waiting period for handguns!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
EmperorKuzco 10,248 61 10/26/06 03:16 PM
by Soggy_Donuts

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,425 topic views. 4 members, 14 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.