Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5583848 -

zippoz said:
youre telling me that if i get caught with a gram and a gun im going to jail? for a heavily increased sentance?

i thought that it was only for dealers and people holding weight.



It varies wildly by state.  You should check into your state's laws.

Some states have thrown people in the slammer for 25 years for having one sugar cube hit of LSD.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5583851 -

RandalFlagg said:
DoctorJ said:
just the other day I had a chance to buy a fully auto tec9 for $1k.




Tec 9's are semi-automatic. Somebody did some tampering with that gun. That thing is HIGHLY illegal. If you get caught with shit like that you are fucked.



yeah, I know. another reason I didn't buy it. Damn, it sucks that only those in the military get to play with automatic weapons. I wish I could get a special permit so owning one wouldn't be against the law.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5583852 -

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well i dont have any dosed, probably just weed and beer...


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5583855 -

Corporal Kielbasa said:
tech 9's are pretty pointless unless you like to buy amo



They work quite well for lighting people up in the hood though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5583867 -

Corporal Kielbasa said:
may i just remind that being found with a controled and dangerous substance along with any firearm is major jail time.



Me do drugs? You,sir,offend me. I never...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5583869 -

DoctorJ said:
Damn, it sucks that only those in the military get to play with automatic weapons. I wish I could get a special permit so owning one wouldn't be against the law.



Get your FFL. Then you could buy and own automatic weapons.

You have to go through a super extensive background check though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5583871 -

zippoz said:
youre telling me that if i get caught with a gram and a gun im going to jail? for a heavily increased sentance?

i thought that it was only for dealers and people holding weight.



You should really check the books and find out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5583912 -

DoctorJ said:
RandalFlagg said:
DoctorJ said:
just the other day I had a chance to buy a fully auto tec9 for $1k.




Tec 9's are semi-automatic. Somebody did some tampering with that gun. That thing is HIGHLY illegal. If you get caught with shit like that you are fucked.



yeah, I know. another reason I didn't buy it. Damn, it sucks that only those in the military get to play with automatic weapons. I wish I could get a special permit so owning one wouldn't be against the law.



The jail time for illegal autos is one of the few things that come close to the harshnes of drug laws. I wonder why

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5583915 -

go to a shooting gallery rent one. Find one you feel comfy with and buy that kind. i recommend a berreta .40 very nice piece.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: danliten]
    #5583942 -

Hey gun whackos:

38 cal=9mm?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: monamine]
    #5583967 -

.380 = 9x 17mm
9= 9x 19 mm

so basically .380's are just as wide, but a little shorter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5583989 -

DoctorJ said:
.380 = 9x 17mm
9= 9x 19 mm




Thanks for clearing that up. Fucking dumb ass people not using metric...


Quote:
so basically .380's are just as wide, but a little shorter



Thanks for the math lesson. (Just kidding you know I love you. :heart:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bought my first handgun today!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
NWlight 7,054 128 12/28/12 04:43 PM
by Doctor Sponge
* Questions about buying a handgun (FOR PROTECTION)
( 1 2 all )
badlydrawnboy 5,545 33 04/22/08 11:17 PM
by WakeboardrB
* Drug Testing in 2012 with... Fingerprints? abltsandwich 1,410 6 11/20/11 11:56 PM
by WakeboardrB
* I thought only "criminals" had Fingerprints!
( 1 2 all )
WoodsCall 3,666 38 08/03/05 09:50 AM
by Cowgold
* Military Handgun Poll
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
AsanteM 10,547 105 06/08/06 03:04 PM
by Liquidkick
* I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Lived_1978-2043 6,425 101 07/20/15 06:04 PM
by rackem
* Fingerprinted to clock in to work.
( 1 2 all )
Shiithead 3,058 32 06/06/15 08:33 AM
by healing
* Fingerprint login - invasive?
( 1 2 all )
PDU 3,859 22 01/07/09 09:14 PM
by Postulio

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,585 topic views. 9 members, 16 guests and 241 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.