Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: monamine]
    #5583547 -

no, iv been around guns scince I was 3 because my dad likes to collect all types of guns

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5583550 -

not necessarily, the bersa thunder just has it so that you have to cock the hammer on the first shot. safety precaution type thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: deryl]
    #5583587 -

ohhh i gotcha.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5583669 -

I would save up. A gun isnt something to bargain on unless you know what to look for in a used one. I think there are some russian or some other easter eu guns that can be bought new for cheap.I dont know anything about them though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: buckwheat]
    #5583691 -

there used to be a gun store near my house that sold used semi-auto ak's for anywhere from $100-$200.

that's a Russian gun you can buy and not know dick about maintenance, because it really doesn't matter if you ever clean it. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: deryl]
    #5583701 -

deryl said:
there used to be a gun store near my house that sold used semi-auto ak's for anywhere from $100-$200.

that's a Russian gun you can buy and not know dick about maintenance, because it really doesn't matter if you ever clean it. :lol:



I can get an East Bloc AK for like $250. Pretty nice for the money too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: deryl]
    #5583704 -

i can get a used ak for $350 with collapsable stock, my buddy bought one.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: deryl]
    #5583719 -

deryl said:
there used to be a gun store near my house that sold used semi-auto ak's for anywhere from $100-$200.

that's a Russian gun you can buy and not know dick about maintenance, because it really doesn't matter if you ever clean it. :lol:



yeah im getting a ak soon hopefully. VEPR :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: buckwheat]
    #5583756 -

I'm looking forward to one day purchasing an MP5.  Nice guns :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5583769 -

DoctorJ said:
I'm looking forward to one day purchasing an MP5.  Nice guns :thumbup:



I see a second morgage in your future.

German guns=crazy expensive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5583777 -

zippoz said:
i can get a used ak for $350 with collapsable stock, my buddy bought one.



Good old ButtFuckastan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5583784 -

DoctorJ said:
I'm looking forward to one day purchasing an MP5.  Nice guns :thumbup:



In order to buy automatic weapons you need an FFL (Federal Firearm's license).  And, I have heard that you are not allowed to purchase automatics made after a certain date.  I think MP5's are not allowed to be procured by private citizens because of this.

Some company makes a semi-automatic ripoff of the MP5 though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: monamine]
    #5583787 -

may i just remind that being found with a controled and dangerous substance along with any firearm is major jail time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: monamine]
    #5583792 -

monamine said:
DoctorJ said:
I'm looking forward to one day purchasing an MP5.  Nice guns :thumbup:



I see a second morgage in your future.

German guns=crazy expensive



just the other day I had a chance to buy a fully auto tec9 for $1k. 

but I was unsure of the gun's origins, so I opted out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5583800 -

Corporal Kielbasa said:
may i just remind that being found with a controled and dangerous substance along with any firearm is major jail time.



True. In a lot of states it is immediately considered "armed trafficking". A lot of states have a mandatory minimum life sentence for armed trafficking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #5583802 -

yeah, thats why i have never really thought about getting a gun before now. but my heavydays are over


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5583814 -

heavy or light it doesn't matter you got anything your screwed.... which do you wanna choose?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5583817 -

DoctorJ said:
just the other day I had a chance to buy a fully auto tec9 for $1k.




Tec 9's are semi-automatic. Somebody did some tampering with that gun. That thing is HIGHLY illegal. If you get caught with shit like that you are fucked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5583832 -

tech 9's are pretty pointless unless you like to buy amo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need some advise on buying a handgun! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5583836 -

youre telling me that if i get caught with a gram and a gun im going to jail? for a heavily increased sentance?

i thought that it was only for dealers and people holding weight.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bought my first handgun today!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
NWlight 7,054 128 12/28/12 04:43 PM
by Doctor Sponge
* Questions about buying a handgun (FOR PROTECTION)
( 1 2 all )
badlydrawnboy 5,545 33 04/22/08 11:17 PM
by WakeboardrB
* Drug Testing in 2012 with... Fingerprints? abltsandwich 1,410 6 11/20/11 11:56 PM
by WakeboardrB
* I thought only "criminals" had Fingerprints!
( 1 2 all )
WoodsCall 3,666 38 08/03/05 09:50 AM
by Cowgold
* Military Handgun Poll
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
AsanteM 10,547 105 06/08/06 03:04 PM
by Liquidkick
* I think the greatest of all-time caliber handgun is...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Lived_1978-2043 6,425 101 07/20/15 06:04 PM
by rackem
* Fingerprinted to clock in to work.
( 1 2 all )
Shiithead 3,058 32 06/06/15 08:33 AM
by healing
* Fingerprint login - invasive?
( 1 2 all )
PDU 3,859 22 01/07/09 09:14 PM
by Postulio

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,585 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.