Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: SoupSandwich] * 1
    #21169620 -

You're kidding, right?  You wanna publicly prostrate yourself in those "so sorry" t-shirts for something that possibly didn't even involve your relatives and definitely didn't involve you?  LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: D.M.T] * 1
    #21169646 -

Black Egyptians enslaved Whites (Jews aka: Israelites) long before whites enslaved blacks in America. BOTH equally disgusting.  When are blacks in America, descended from perhaps the very Egyptians that enslaved whites, going to stand up and apologize for what their ancestors caused Jews, which still has them persecuted to this day?

If you disagree with me, you are probably black, and yourself a racist (as there is no such phenomenon as reverse-racism, just like no such thing as reverse-rape)

This is now the part where I am called a racist..


--------------------
Synapse Trap

:flyhigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: Synapse Trap]
    #21169713 -

Synapse Trap said:
Black Egyptians enslaved Whites (Jews aka: Israelites) long before whites enslaved blacks in America. BOTH equally disgusting.  When are blacks in America, descended from perhaps the very Egyptians that enslaved whites, going to stand up and apologize for what their ancestors caused Jews, which still has them persecuted to this day?

If you disagree with me, you are probably black, and yourself a racist (as there is no such phenomenon as reverse-racism, just like no such thing as reverse-rape)

This is now the part where I am called a racist..



I see the point your trying to get at, but it's kind of nonsense that the African Americans that descended from slaves in the United States and other countries in the America's were the same people whom descended from slave owners in ancient Egypt. You're grouping everyone in the continent as one. If anything, these slave owners in Egypt retained power for a very long time, and were only enslaved as part of trade and wars in the Mediterranean itself (not harvested in colonial conquests during the slave trade in the Americas). 

I should probably make clear that I'm not making an argument for apologizing for your ancestors actions, I'm merely pointing out that your argument is mostly nonsense. The prominent Egyptian elite did not become the slaves that most African Americans in the Western hemisphere descended from.

With that said, they did descend from tribes that had tribal warfare, that often ended in slave trade. I'm not arguing that slavery wasn't a part of many cultures that eventually became enslaved through the course of thousands of years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: PatrickKn]
    #21169720 -

Really anytime I witness a real-live racist, I easily recognise that theyre just lone wolfs on this cold, cold, world looking to start drama bullshit with anyone that opposes them.


--------------------
       
Plants of Interest ~ Lemon Balm, Cannabis, Ayahuasca, Datura, Salvia divinorum, Tabernanthe iboga, Opium poppy, Kratom, Khat, Coca, Ipomoea tricolor, Psilocybin mushrooms, Peyote ~ :peace: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: LSDreams]
    #21169751 -

The Jews of biblical times weren't white actually. Some people even believe they were black. The Jewish stock now with the well defined noses isn't the same as that of the Bible. I'm too tired and on my phone to google what they were called but you can take my word for it. :ilold: Pretty sure they looked like modern day Arabs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: PatrickKn] * 3
    #21169826 -

.


--------------------
This is the strangest life I've ever known.

Edited by scruffymafia (06/20/20 11:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: scruffymafia] * 1
    #21169832 -

scruffymafia said:
What about the black slave owners?




What about them? What's that have to do with the argument I made? Everything you've said above is a straw man argument, and has nothing to do with what I said at all. In the very text you quoted from me, I said this:

Quote:
I should probably make clear that I'm not making an argument for apologizing for your ancestors actions,



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: PatrickKn] * 2
    #21169838 -

GOD DAMN this website. I cant FUCKING leave.

The problem with racism is not the way its victims act.


--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"



For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.


Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: MuffinShroomMan] * 1
    #21170069 -

MuffinShroomMan said:
"OMG youre RIGHT I was so STUPID before!"




you must not have had very many experiences with racist people.

it isn't so simple to make an analogy to accent differences, and suddenly they arent racist anymore.


you are naive.


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: SoupSandwich]
    #21170144 -

SoupSandwich said:
People's who's forefathers owned slaves should, at least, think
about trying some sort of re-grievance. Symbols have meaning.




why?


Quote:








why are they ridiculing asians, what a bunch of racist assholes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21170151 -

Burke Dennings said:
You're kidding, right?  You wanna publicly prostrate yourself in those "so sorry" t-shirts for something that possibly didn't even involve your relatives and definitely didn't involve you?  LOL



it's anti asian racism, those are a bunch of inconsiderate, racist fuckbags

they deserve to be tied up and beat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: D.M.T]
    #21170152 -

I_was_the_walrus said:
This thread sucks



D.M.T said:
No sounds like a terrible idea. If someone is a racist just avoid  them if it's that big of a deal to you. Also I hate Boston accents.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: MuffinShroomMan]
    #21170319 -

MuffinShroomMan said:
Doesn't that sound like a good idea? x.x Force all work-related racism infractions no matter how minor to go to something like this? See if we can out the hidden racism?



That's a good way to get a white supremacy group going LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #21170355 -

luvdemboomers said:
MuffinShroomMan said:
Doesn't that sound like a good idea? x.x Force all work-related racism infractions no matter how minor to go to something like this? See if we can out the hidden racism?



That's a good way to get a white supremacy group going LOL



Workers could also be forced to craft their own cross as an apology to baby Jesus and make them burn it as a lesson in wasted work due to racism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: PatrickKn]
    #21170384 -

PatrickKn said:
I see the point your trying to get at, but it's kind of nonsense that the African Americans that descended from slaves in the United States and other countries in the America's were the same people whom descended from slave owners in ancient Egypt.



Tell that to them.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: k00laid]
    #21170810 -

k00laid said:
MuffinShroomMan said:
"OMG youre RIGHT I was so STUPID before!"




you must not have had very many experiences with racist people.

it isn't so simple to make an analogy to accent differences, and suddenly they arent racist anymore.


you are naive.



First person to give me a REAL reason why I'm an idiot. I'll admit I have way too high of expectations of my life..... but I also understand a very simple thought thats been on ALL my walls in school my entire life...


Shoot for the moon... even if you miss... youll land among the stars.


--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"



For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.


Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: MuffinShroomMan]
    #21170811 -

I guess what I mean is.... why refuse to try just because it's impossible?


--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"



For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.


Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: MuffinShroomMan] * 3
    #21170849 -

MuffinShroomMan said:
Shoot for the moon... even if you miss... youll land among the stars.



where you will die in the cold, vacuum of space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #21170858 -

Prisoner#1 said:
MuffinShroomMan said:
Shoot for the moon... even if you miss... youll land among the stars.



where you will die in the cold, vacuum of space



Just like Yuri Gragarin (i dont know how to spell his name but I know who he is)


--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"



For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.


Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: MuffinShroomMan]
    #21170869 -

MuffinShroomMan said:
First person to give me a REAL reason why I'm an idiot.





Racists don't want to be reformed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Racism & Civil Hysteria over Obama's Victory.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
mathewww 21,178 145 11/19/08 04:02 PM
by fireduck
* Where Are the Cries of Racism?
( 1 2 3 all )
daimyo 5,605 50 04/12/06 05:03 PM
by debianlinux
* a public apology to all those of native/south american descent
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 5,810 33 05/04/06 05:53 PM
by eligal
* Racism on The Shroomery.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Phoshaman 19,692 110 08/22/14 10:00 PM
by morrowasted
* Racism in your life and community
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 8,791 36 11/13/02 10:49 AM
by Fred Garvin
* An apology from a Canadian...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Little Shroom 10,147 73 04/15/03 03:12 AM
by felix
* Racism as a ploy by the rich elite to control the poor - food for thought. AsanteM 1,794 12 06/03/08 01:09 PM
by Crasher
* Is it racism... TheShroomHermit 2,046 10 11/29/03 10:01 PM
by Asante

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,433 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 170 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.