Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Racism Anonymous *DELETED*
    #21169344 -

Post deleted by MuffinShroomMan

Reason for deletion: Theres a moment where when im there and when a fog overtakes my mind. Theres a moment where im there and then im not. I dont know when this moment is. But I know when I'm lost. When theres a fog on my mind. I look at others and I think they must know. I consider the possibility that perhaps they know. That my mind needs this fog to block their views of me. I'm stuck there when I'm stuck there. Only time gets me out. Eventually I look and I think they did not know my mind was in a fog. No one did. It was a fog. It was an overexertion. Mind unable to cope. It broke. Not enough sleep. Too much drugs. Not enough food. Not enough drugs. What was the reason? If none of these? I was aware. Inside there. I was aware. I was choosing what I wanted. I was just foggy. I was hidden from my own agendas. I was in the moment. I was selfly* forced into the state of ego and id. Except ego was I. Id was it. It was mental confusion. Forcibly given. Purposely made to be unconsciously made. Through endless coincidence drugs and regression. I forced this high. This self awakening experience. Where you are innocent. You are just who you are. It isnt a helpful experience. And your innocence is just your own ignorance. Self made. You are merely so confused that you cant think of all your views and your opinions. You cant think more than 1 step ahead. You have QUESTIONS but if you ask them you cant understand the answers.


--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"



For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.


Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: MuffinShroomMan] * 15
    #21169355 -

This thread sucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #21169359 -

Doesn't that sound like a good idea? x.x Force all work-related racism infractions no matter how minor to go to something like this? See if we can out the hidden racism?


--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"



For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.


Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: MuffinShroomMan] * 7
    #21169363 -

No sounds like a terrible idea. If someone is a racist just avoid  them if it's that big of a deal to you. Also I hate Boston accents.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: D.M.T]
    #21169371 -

D.M.T said:
No sounds like a terrible idea. If someone is a racist just fucking avoid them if it's that big of a deal to you. Also I fucking hate Boston accents.




I just kinda want 100 percent of our humans working together.... or AT LEAST have the same tools and options at their disposal. Need to fix global infrastructure and racism. Then mankind can continue to exist.


--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"



For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.


Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: MuffinShroomMan]
    #21169375 -

Or I guess... then I move on to the next fucking problem..... but those 2 first! lol


--------------------
"Mein Fuhrer!!!! I can WALK!!!!"



For every trolls head you sever... 10 more will spawn in its place.
For every 10 trolls you give advice to... 1 will listen.


Special thanks to shroompuncher for making the cool pic <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: MuffinShroomMan]
    #21169382 -

I just don't get why racism is such a big deal to people. I get that it hurts peoples feelings and it's unfair and all of that, but to me there's a lot of worse things you could be than a racist. Like a child molester or a wife beater.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: D.M.T] * 2
    #21169384 -

D.M.T said:
I just don't get why racism is such a big deal to people. I get that it hurts peoples feelings and it's unfair and all of that, but to me there's a lot of worse things you could be than a racist. Like a child molester or a wife beater.



:whathesaid: Life hurts peoples feelings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: MuffinShroomMan]
    #21169385 -

People's who's forefathers owned slaves should, at least, think
about trying some sort of re-grievance. Symbols have meaning.





http://www.lifelineexpedition.co.uk/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: SoupSandwich] * 9
    #21169421 -

What is that? A group of groveling, approval-seeking white people? Yuck.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: mantis]
    #21169440 -

HA small price to pay for 400 years of slavery. Right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: SoupSandwich] * 1
    #21169447 -

It just looks pathetic to me. To paraphrase Doug Stanhope, "Quit carrying around dead people's baggage."


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: mantis]
    #21169452 -

Just think how 'pathetic' generations of black slaves looked.
If this, in any way, can put the past behind us, I'm all for it.

I might sight up myself!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: SoupSandwich]
    #21169459 -

SoupSandwich said:
People's who's forefathers owned slaves should, at least, think
about trying some sort of re-grievance. Symbols have meaning.





http://www.lifelineexpedition.co.uk/



:curbyourenthusiasm:

Oh, humanity


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: SoupSandwich] * 1
    #21169480 -

SoupSandwich said:
...I might sight up myself!



:horly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: SoupSandwich] * 2
    #21169481 -

SoupSandwich said:
Just think how 'pathetic' generations of black slaves looked.
If this, in any way, can put the past behind us, I'm all for it.

I might sight up myself!



Slaves were taken against their will and treated like property whereas the people in the photo were not. Slavery was disgusting and disgraceful, obviously. Institutional and casual racism have systematically fucked black Americans over for generations. You can't just "put the past behind us" with a few demonstrations and photo-ops.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: mantis]
    #21169491 -

It's a step in the right direction.

Just a step, the first one...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: SoupSandwich]
    #21169500 -

:zappa:


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: SoupSandwich] * 1
    #21169503 -

My descendants owe your people reparations. I am sorry. I hope 400 years from now you may forgive me for what the people of this country did in the decades before my forefathers arrived in the 1890s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Racism Anonymous [Re: D.M.T] * 1
    #21169593 -

I'm still waiting for my reparations from Germany for all the work my ancestors did in their camps.

The Jews got Israel and all I got was a lousy t-shirt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Racism & Civil Hysteria over Obama's Victory.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
mathewww 21,178 145 11/19/08 04:02 PM
by fireduck
* Where Are the Cries of Racism?
( 1 2 3 all )
daimyo 5,605 50 04/12/06 05:03 PM
by debianlinux
* a public apology to all those of native/south american descent
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 5,810 33 05/04/06 05:53 PM
by eligal
* Racism on The Shroomery.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Phoshaman 19,692 110 08/22/14 10:00 PM
by morrowasted
* Racism in your life and community
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 8,791 36 11/13/02 10:49 AM
by Fred Garvin
* An apology from a Canadian...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Little Shroom 10,147 73 04/15/03 03:12 AM
by felix
* Racism as a ploy by the rich elite to control the poor - food for thought. AsanteM 1,794 12 06/03/08 01:09 PM
by Crasher
* Is it racism... TheShroomHermit 2,046 10 11/29/03 10:01 PM
by Asante

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,433 topic views. 5 members, 38 guests and 186 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.