Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #13024441 -

TeamAmerica said:
It's actually the Aryans im talking about...The vedic teachings that were passed down to modern Hinduism...But im sure some sects of Sumerians practiced vegetarianism, as they were quite intelligent.




we'll take this one the easy route

provide some evidence

Quote:
Eating increased amounts of Protein has nothing to do with brain size evolution..It is obviously much more complicated than that...IN other words...the missing link isn't meat consumption



you're arguing the facts put forth by nutrition anthropologists


Quote:
Our primate cousins if you want to talk about evolution in proper terms, actually had SHARP front teeth that were used to hunt animals



teeth did not hunt animals, would you care to provide some evidence for
that because as I recall in my reading, tools were used, not teeth,
stone, sticks, eventually napped tools, then bronze, iron, not long
afterward more advanced weapons


Quote:
the species of monkey that we are more closesly related to ate more of a vegetarious diet as you explained earlier, thus larger brains sizes.



our direct ancestors, Homo neanderthalensis were almost exclusively meat eaters again, chime in with some actual evidence of your claims

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC16602/?tool=pmcentrez
Quote:
The isotope evidence overwhelmingly points to the Neanderthals behaving as top-level carnivores, obtaining almost all of their dietary protein from animal sources.



neanderthal's ancestor, homo heidelbergensis then you're still mistaken
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_heidelbergensis#Evidence_of_hunting

homo ergaster, homo erectus, all ate meat as well, if you're referring
to chimps, guess what, meat eaters, if referring to gorillas, they've
discovered they eat meat

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/03/100305-first-proof-gorillas-eat-monkeys-mammals-feces-dna/

Quote:
We eat meat because of our technology, not because our bodies were designed for, or long for it. Our POTENTIAL meat intake was increased...not all civilizations ate NEAR the amounts of meat the modern day does...mostly America...



this is such a nonsensical statement, as shown, neanderthal ate almost
exclusively, meat... feel freed to provide evidence to the contrary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #13024467 -

TeamAmerica said:
I just disagree with the hate towards vegetarianism...




if they weren't trying to spread so much bullshit they might not catch the shit they do, simply looking at facts would cure the problem, instead they take the contrived shit from others and spread it without doing any additional research

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13024557 -

Prisoner#1 said:
TeamAmerica said:
It's actually the Aryans im talking about...The vedic teachings that were passed down to modern Hinduism...But im sure some sects of Sumerians practiced vegetarianism, as they were quite intelligent.




we'll take this one the easy route

provide some evidence

Ide be happy to...

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/vegetarianism_recommended_in_Vedic_scripture.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism_and_religion

http://seva.sulekha.com/blog/post/2006/08/how-old-are-the-vedas-and-who-can-read-them.htm

ALSO vegetarianism isnt limited to that place in time and im sure it was practiced by many other civilizations...The Greek Pythagoreans practiced vegetarianism...The Gnostics practiced vegetarianism, ...This is all written down...all document-able "facts"
Quote:
Eating increased amounts of Protein has nothing to do with brain size evolution..It is obviously much more complicated than that...IN other words...the missing link isn't meat consumption



you're arguing the facts put forth by nutrition anthropologists

LOL PLEASE...POST A ONE OF THESE "FACTS" THAT STATES THAT THE MYSTERY OF THE EVOLUTION OF OUR BRAIN SIZE? Or in other words...the missing link...The human brain size DOUBLED in less than one million years, this is the missing link, these are the fossils and theories that have yet to be found and hypothesized. Primates are omnivores yes I understand this, but meat eating again, had nothing to do with us evolving into humanness.

Quote:
Our primate cousins if you want to talk about evolution in proper terms, actually had SHARP front teeth that were used to hunt animals



teeth did not hunt animals, would you care to provide some evidence for
that because as I recall in my reading, tools were used, not teeth,
stone, sticks, eventually napped tools, then bronze, iron, not long
afterward more advanced weapons




gorilla



NOW...neanderthal..starting to understand yet?


Quote:
the species of monkey that we are more closesly related to ate more of a vegetarious diet as you explained earlier, thus larger brains sizes.



our direct ancestors, Homo neanderthalensis were almost exclusively meat eaters again, chime in with some actual evidence of your claims

Reread my post so you might understand it this time.

Edited by TeamAmerica (08/08/10 11:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13024562 -

Prisoner#1 said:
TeamAmerica said:
I just disagree with the hate towards vegetarianism...




if they weren't trying to spread so much bullshit they might not catch the shit they do, simply looking at facts would cure the problem, instead they take the contrived shit from others and spread it without doing any additional research



:lol:

You are full of :picard: sorry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #13024596 -

If I couldn't eat meat why would I want to live?


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Kada]
    #13024607 -

Kada said:
If I couldn't eat meat why would I want to live?



That does seem like the driving thought behind most minds that argue against vegetarians :shrug:

That's why I call it meat addictions...Im not over exaggerating emotionally, I don't hate people who choose to eat animal flesh...

I think it could literally be seen as an addiction...

Edited by TeamAmerica (08/09/10 12:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #13024630 -

Your crazier than a sack of weasels.

Meat addiction? More like I know what I like to eat and live on. I eat meat as often as I can because plants have inferior taste and texture. Nothing fills me up more than eating a big fat steak or a nice juicy cheeseburger.

Animals are born and raised to get in my belly. Without that need they will never have been born at all. Win win situation. They live and I eat.

Eating meat isn't an addiction lol. It's instinct.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #13024648 -

its called the food chain. and we are on top. its only natural. i think humans just eating vegetarian is NOT natural.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: JackthaTripper]
    #13024658 -

JackthaTripper said:
...and not be a vegetarian. 


How can you love all animals but kill them at the same time?



How do you think humans survived on Earth 15,000 years ago???

You think they were vegetarian?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Kada]
    #13024674 -

Kada said:
Your crazier than a sack of weasels.

:orly:

Meat addiction? More like I know what I like to eat and live on. I eat meat as often as I can because plants have inferior taste and texture. Nothing fills me up more than eating a big fat steak or a nice juicy cheeseburger.

It's hard to argue with pleasure...thus why I called it meat addiction...would it be possible for me to take meat away from you? Your answer is my answer.

BTW its all in your head to begin with...its called relativism...Some people that dont eat meat do not like it any more, you are just cultured practiced and used to eating meat on a regular basis...thats all...no need to get mad at me friend!


Animals are born and raised to get in my belly. Without that need they will never have been born at all. Win win situation. They live and I eat.

I simply just don't look at animals in this way :shrug:

Eating meat isn't an addiction lol. It's instinct.Um maybe for a carniverous animal...but its a little beyond natural instinct...its just a choice that we take advantage of with our technology.



Edited by TeamAmerica (08/09/10 12:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Neuron]
    #13024678 -

Neuron said:
JackthaTripper said:
...and not be a vegetarian. 


How can you love all animals but kill them at the same time?



How do you think humans survived on Earth 15,000 years ago???

You think they were vegetarian?



Well actually civilization would of never made it close to where we are today if we did not have plants to farm :thumbup:

And this is also...an anthropological fact, obviously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Leanin]
    #13024682 -

Leanin said:
its called the food chain. and we are on top. its only natural. i think humans just eating vegetarian is NOT natural.



You sound like a genius right out of elementary school :thumbup:

Its just...in my mind...their exists more than just a floating food pyramid, and a hate/ disregard to other animal life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #13024732 -

I find a lot of debates/discussions are better online, but this isn't one of them.

When I have this discussion with friends their logic never prevails, and they have to concede it as a preference.

There is a lot that is wrong with the way our society treats and consumes meat, but the act in .and of itself is in no way wrong, immoral, unhealthy, or otherwise bad.  Moderation in everything, including what you eat.  I eat mostly veggies, but the occasional meat is AWESOME, especially when I caught and harvested it myself in a humane way from a not over-harvested source.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #13024745 -




all i have to say.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #13024748 -

TeamAmerica said:
Prisoner#1 said:
TeamAmerica said:
It's actually the Aryans im talking about...The vedic teachings that were passed down to modern Hinduism...But im sure some sects of Sumerians practiced vegetarianism, as they were quite intelligent.




we'll take this one the easy route

provide some evidence



Ide be happy to...
http://www.stephen-knapp.com/vegetarianism_recommended_in_Vedic_scripture.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism_and_religion

http://seva.sulekha.com/blog/post/2006/08/how-old-are-the-vedas-and-who-can-read-them.htm



you originally tated you were talking about the aryans, now you change.
vegetarianism didnt start with the aryans, it did with the buddhists and jainists
http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/southasia/Culture/Cuisine/vegetar.html
Quote:
the early Aryans were almost certainly beef-eaters. Unlike the Indus Valley people, who were agriculturists and traders, the Aryans were a pastoral people, and they slaughtered cattle as food. Neither the early Indus Valley people nor the early Aryans venerated the cow. Though the Buddha was an exponent of ahimsa, or non-violence, he was not himself a vegetarian, and it is said that his last meal contained pork.



Manu Smruti, the law book of Hindus! In chapter 5 verse 30 “The eater who eats the flesh of those to be eaten does nothing bad! even if he does it day after day; for God himself created some to be eaten and some to be eater”


RigVeda book 10 Hymn 28 verse 3 it says “0 Indra, Bulls they dress for thee, and of these (meat) thou eatest when Maghavan, with food thou art invited”. In Rig veda Book 10 Hymn 86 verse 13 says “indra will eat thy bulls, thy dear oblation that effecteth much. Supreme is Indra over all”

Rig-Veda book 10 Hymn 27 verse 2 “Then will I, when I lead my friends to battle against the radiant persons of godless, prepare for thee at home a vigorous bullock, and pour for thee the fifteen fold strong juices”


Mahabharata Anushashan Parva chapter 88

“Bhisma said, Listen to me, 0 Yudhishthira, what those Havis are which persons conversant with the rituals of the Shraddha (the ceremony of dead) regard as suitable in view of Shraddha and what the fruits are that attach to each. With sesame seeds and rice and barley and Masha and water and roots and fruits, if given at Shraddhas, the pitris, 0 king, remain gratified for the period of a month. With fishes offered at Shraddha, the pitris remain gratified for a period of two months. With the muflon they remain gratified for three months and with the hare for four months, with the flesh of the goat for five months, with the bacon (meat of pig) for six months, and with the flesh of birds for seven. With venison obtained from those deer that are called Prishata, they remain gratified for eight months, and with that obtained form the Ruru for nine months, and with the meat of Gavaya for ten months. With the meat of the buffalo their gratification lasts for eleven months. With beef presented at the Shraddha, their gratification, it is said, lasts for a full year. Payesa mixed with ghee is as much acceptable to the pitris as beef. With the meat of Vadhrinasa (a large bull) the gratification of pitris lasts for twelve years. The flesh of rhinoceros, offered to the pitris on anniversaries of the lunar days on which they died, becomes inexhaustible. The potherb called Kalaska, the petals of Kanchana flower, and meat of (red) goat also, thus offered, prove inexhaustible.


there's hundreds more examples showing the Vedic were in fact meat eaters
and that it's not forbidden in hindu culture

Quote:
LOL PLEASE...POST A ONE OF THESE "FACTS" THAT STATES THAT THE MYSTERY OF THE EVOLUTION OF OUR BRAIN SIZE?



I already have and as usual you choose to ignore it

http://berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/99legacy/6-14-1999a.html
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/lives-the-brain/201001/was-seafood-brain-food-in-human-evolution
http://www.beyondveg.com/nicholson-w/hb/hb-interview1f.shtml


Quote:
meat eating again, had nothing to do with us evolving into humanness.




again you provide no proof

Quote:
Our primate cousins if you want to talk about evolution in proper terms, actually had SHARP front teeth that were used to hunt animals



teeth did not hunt animals, would you care to provide some evidence for
that because as I recall in my reading, tools were used, not teeth,
stone, sticks, eventually napped tools, then bronze, iron, not long
afterward more advanced weapons

Quote:
NOW...neanderthal..starting to understand yet?




you realize that apes and chimps evolved differently than humans, that
our closest ancestor is the neanderthal but if you go back a bit, you'll
see the similarities

Australopithecus, one of our earlier ancestors, several races back in evolution



Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
the species of monkey that we are more closesly related to ate more of a vegetarious diet as you explained earlier, thus larger brains sizes.



our direct ancestors, Homo neanderthalensis were almost exclusively meat eaters again, chime in with some actual evidence of your claims

Reread my post so you might understand it this time.






I read your post, while we are primates just like the apes, we're not
gorrillas or chimps, several dozen branches on the evolutionary tree
away from being monkeys, these arent difficult concepts to understand,
it's not difficult to look at evolutionary history as opposed to
religious superstition to see that your drawing conclusions without facts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Druggie04]
    #13024757 -

Druggie04 said:
I find a lot of debates/discussions are better online, but this isn't one of them.

When I have this discussion with friends their logic never prevails, and they have to concede it as a preference.

That's probably because just stating the fact that you are vegetarian opens you up for a multitude of hated mental judgments against the person.In other words, a black man could not convince a KKK member that he is an equal.

I could debate in person just as well...I understand a lot of facts im not just shitting it out my ass, .
:shrug:

There is a lot that is wrong with the way our society treats and consumes meat, but the act in .and of itself is in no way wrong, immoral, unhealthy, or otherwise bad.  Moderation in everything, including what you eat.  I eat mostly veggies, but the occasional meat is AWESOME, especially when I caught and harvested it myself in a humane way from a not over-harvested source. I agree, and this is pretty much my point.



Edited by TeamAmerica (08/09/10 12:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #13024809 -

Man SEPARATED from monkey by eating massive amounts of meat.

Although 80% of calories came from gathering in hunter/gathering tribes....protein was essential.

If the whole world became vegetarian, our eco-system would be fucked. I think vegetarians should focus their efforts on HUMANE farming and treatment of animals, rather than avoid eating it all together.

Avoiding to eat meat doesn't do very much for animal cruelty prevention.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13024822 -

Prisoner#1 said:
TeamAmerica said:
Prisoner#1 said:
TeamAmerica said:
It's actually the Aryans im talking about...The vedic teachings that were passed down to modern Hinduism...But im sure some sects of Sumerians practiced vegetarianism, as they were quite intelligent.




we'll take this one the easy route

provide some evidence



Ide be happy to...
http://www.stephen-knapp.com/vegetarianism_recommended_in_Vedic_scripture.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism_and_religion

http://seva.sulekha.com/blog/post/2006/08/how-old-are-the-vedas-and-who-can-read-them.htm



you originally tated you were talking about the aryans, now you change.
vegetarianism didnt start with the aryans, it did with the buddhists and jainists

Well again you have paid no attention...The aryans are the ones that wrote the vedas...and the Vedas are what passed down and ultimately created the Hindu teachings...BTW Buddhism sprung out of and is ultimately related to the Hindu culture. Vegetarianism WAS practiced by the Aryans...I NEVER SAID THEY CONDEMNED MEAT EATING

Quote:
the early Aryans were almost certainly beef-eaters. Unlike the Indus Valley people, who were agriculturists and traders, the Aryans were a pastoral people, and they slaughtered cattle as food. Neither the early Indus Valley people nor the early Aryans venerated the cow. Though the Buddha was an exponent of ahimsa, or non-violence, he was not himself a vegetarian, and it is said that his last meal contained pork.



Manu Smruti, the law book of Hindus! In chapter 5 verse 30 “The eater who eats the flesh of those to be eaten does nothing bad! even if he does it day after day; for God himself created some to be eaten and some to be eater”


RigVeda book 10 Hymn 28 verse 3 it says “0 Indra, Bulls they dress for thee, and of these (meat) thou eatest when Maghavan, with food thou art invited”. In Rig veda Book 10 Hymn 86 verse 13 says “indra will eat thy bulls, thy dear oblation that effecteth much. Supreme is Indra over all”

Rig-Veda book 10 Hymn 27 verse 2 “Then will I, when I lead my friends to battle against the radiant persons of godless, prepare for thee at home a vigorous bullock, and pour for thee the fifteen fold strong juices”


Mahabharata Anushashan Parva chapter 88

“Bhisma said, Listen to me, 0 Yudhishthira, what those Havis are which persons conversant with the rituals of the Shraddha (the ceremony of dead) regard as suitable in view of Shraddha and what the fruits are that attach to each. With sesame seeds and rice and barley and Masha and water and roots and fruits, if given at Shraddhas, the pitris, 0 king, remain gratified for the period of a month. With fishes offered at Shraddha, the pitris remain gratified for a period of two months. With the muflon they remain gratified for three months and with the hare for four months, with the flesh of the goat for five months, with the bacon (meat of pig) for six months, and with the flesh of birds for seven. With venison obtained from those deer that are called Prishata, they remain gratified for eight months, and with that obtained form the Ruru for nine months, and with the meat of Gavaya for ten months. With the meat of the buffalo their gratification lasts for eleven months. With beef presented at the Shraddha, their gratification, it is said, lasts for a full year. Payesa mixed with ghee is as much acceptable to the pitris as beef. With the meat of Vadhrinasa (a large bull) the gratification of pitris lasts for twelve years. The flesh of rhinoceros, offered to the pitris on anniversaries of the lunar days on which they died, becomes inexhaustible. The potherb called Kalaska, the petals of Kanchana flower, and meat of (red) goat also, thus offered, prove inexhaustible.


there's hundreds more examples showing the Vedic were in fact meat eaters
and that it's not forbidden in hindu culture


I understand this. The Aryans just like the Hebrews viewed certain animals as worthy to eat, and others as a Sin to eat. All in all though, the Vedas DO promote vegetarianism.
Quote:
LOL PLEASE...POST A ONE OF THESE "FACTS" THAT STATES THAT THE MYSTERY OF THE EVOLUTION OF OUR BRAIN SIZE?



I already have and as usual you choose to ignore it

I have ignored nothing...These are no facts about JACK...this is all theoretical...Terence Mckennas Mushroom theory is honestly more believable.
http://berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/99legacy/6-14-1999a.html
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/lives-the-brain/201001/was-seafood-brain-food-in-human-evolution
http://www.beyondveg.com/nicholson-w/hb/hb-interview1f.shtml


Quote:
meat eating again, had nothing to do with us evolving into humanness.




again you provide no proof

And you provide even less :lol:
Quote:
Our primate cousins if you want to talk about evolution in proper terms, actually had SHARP front teeth that were used to hunt animals



teeth did not hunt animals, would you care to provide some evidence for
that because as I recall in my reading, tools were used, not teeth,
stone, sticks, eventually napped tools, then bronze, iron, not long
afterward more advanced weapons

Maybe you missed my point...holld on...im about to make it

Quote:
NOW...neanderthal..starting to understand yet?




you realize that apes and chimps evolved differently than humans, O yes I understand this...They are our COUSINS that
our closest ancestor is the neanderthal but if you go back a bit, you'll
see the similarities Yes...And you will also notice they have no more sharp teeth for tearing flesh.in other words...biological proof of my point

Australopithecus, one of our earlier ancestors, several races back in evolution



Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
the species of monkey that we are more closesly related to ate more of a vegetarious diet as you explained earlier, thus larger brains sizes.



our direct ancestors, Homo neanderthalensis were almost exclusively meat eaters again, chime in with some actual evidence of your claims

Almost exclusively meat eaters? I think this is debatable...But yes im sure they hunted.

Reread my post so you might understand it this time.






I read your post, while we are primates just like the apes, we're not
gorrillas or chimps, several dozen branches on the evolutionary tree
away from being monkeys, these arent difficult concepts to understand,
it's not difficult to look at evolutionary history as opposed to
religious superstition to see that your drawing conclusions without facts

Religious superstition of what kind?



Edited by TeamAmerica (08/09/10 01:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Neuron]
    #13024841 -

Neuron said:
Man SEPARATED from monkey by eating massive amounts of meat.

This is simply untrue. Our ancestors may have had to improvise and hunt at times...but this didn't cause us to evolve into humans...that is one theory that isn't very practical...

Although 80% of calories came from gathering in hunter/gathering tribes....protein was essential.

If the whole world became vegetarian, our eco-system would be fucked.
Only because we fucked it up in the first place...When ecosystems actually used to be balanced...Humans weren't the ones that balanced the ecosystem...carnivorous animals balanced the ecosystem.
I think vegetarians should focus their efforts on HUMANE farming and treatment of animals, rather than avoid eating it all together.
I think the choice to not eat animals goes hand in hand with the humane treatment of them :thumbup:
Avoiding to eat meat doesn't do very much for animal cruelty prevention.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: TeamAmerica]
    #13025158 -

eh, millions of animals are killed every year during the farming of crops.

If you eat anything that you do not produce yourself, be it meat or otherwise, ANIMALS DIED IN THE PROCESS.

So don't argue moral grounds if you are a vegetarian, because to get any type of grain/wheat on your plate, tons of gophers get slaughtered. So it's ok to kill them for grain, but not cows for meat?

Edited by marmarlun (08/09/10 04:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* German inventor's "cat fuel" angers animal lovers lonestar2004 1,590 7 09/14/05 11:18 AM
by Prosgeopax
* Advice Needed. Animal Abuse. Deranged Friend? Sleepless...
( 1 2 all )
absolute zero 5,409 29 07/06/06 10:28 AM
by absolute zero
* vegetarians are killing animals
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
XUL 11,103 82 06/09/05 08:02 AM
by looner2
* Decided to go vegetarian
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
tomk 20,827 221 05/22/05 03:09 PM
by Delyrium
* Vegetarianism?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
silversoul7 7,502 65 02/25/04 07:57 AM
by shroomsi8
* Thinking about becoming vegetarian....
( 1 2 all )
Thin White Duke 4,797 31 11/28/04 08:40 PM
by Adom
* How to put a vegetarian in their place
( 1 2 3 all )
Brewmaster 4,105 46 12/28/06 04:29 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* vegetarians
( 1 2 3 4 all )
run_rabbit_run 4,518 62 05/25/06 01:12 AM
by eligal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,532 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.