Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Chubba]
    #12837171 -

I hate people but i dont eat them


--------------------
To fathom hell or soar angelic, Just take a pinch of psychedelic.
-Humphry Osmond

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Chubba]
    #12837199 -

Any man that cannot kill an animal with his hands, cook it, and eat it because he's too caught up with the philosophical and emotional implications of killing and eating meat has just lost one of the most instinctive primal means of survival.

I have 4 dogs, (one of which lives in the house with me and has her own bed), two turtles, a columbian green iguana, and i love my animals, anyone who thinks differ is too caught up in their new age mumbo jumbo.

But I know first of all I too am an animal. I am a shaman, a hunter, a farmer, a man of the earth. "If you dont like the smell of burning meat than get the fuck off the planet."  Immortal


--------------------

Orissa India Bulk Grow (Tub Tek)
Bulk Steamer Pasteurizer Tek

"Our intention is our eternal fingerprint in the universe."

We know that God is good, and so are hamburgers and hot dogs. We know that hamburgers and hot dogs definitely do exist, so then by deduction of logic God too must also exist. Hamburgers + Hot dogs = God.... Duh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Akira]
    #12837219 -

Akira said:
Any man that cannot kill an animal with his hands, cook it, and eat it because he's too caught up with the philosophical and emotional implications of killing and eating meat has just lost one of the most instinctive primal means of survival.

I have 4 dogs, (one of which lives in the house with me and has her own bed), two turtles, a columbian green iguana, and i love my animals, anyone who thinks differ is too caught up in their new age mumbo jumbo.

But I know first of all I too am an animal. I am a shaman, a hunter, a farmer, a man of the earth. "If you dont like the smell of burning meat than get the fuck off the planet."  Immortal



this guy


--------------------
To fathom hell or soar angelic, Just take a pinch of psychedelic.
-Humphry Osmond

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Akira]
    #12837226 -

I love animals yet I have killed, skinned, and cooked their raw flesh over a bare fire. I know that I too will one day be food for the earth...


--------------------

Orissa India Bulk Grow (Tub Tek)
Bulk Steamer Pasteurizer Tek

"Our intention is our eternal fingerprint in the universe."

We know that God is good, and so are hamburgers and hot dogs. We know that hamburgers and hot dogs definitely do exist, so then by deduction of logic God too must also exist. Hamburgers + Hot dogs = God.... Duh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Rocksanne]
    #12837229 -

the world isn't black and white.

I love my dog, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't eat her if times were desperate. (like, absolutely no food for a week, and none coming in the foreseeable future.)

The world is grey.  get used to it.

oh, and also it's good to know that a lot of people will be too pussy to survive if some major catastrophe happens.  Unlike the cows, we can't live on grass.


--------------------
This site needs some submissions.  You should probably help out...
NawMean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Akira]
    #12837233 -

Quote:
Any man that cannot kill an animal with his hands, cook it, and eat it because he's too caught up with the philosophical and emotional implications of killing and eating meat has just lost one of the most instinctive primal means of survival.



I hunted all my childhood :shrug: I've skinned enough kangaroos and rabbits to last me a lifetime.

These days I can't personally kill an animal when its not needed. When I have plenty of food to eat, not just to stay healthy but to create meals that taste good... why should I deprive that animal of a life? It then becomes a matter of taste vs killing.

Plus I'm a big fan of dairy and eggs, so back to means of survival it's MORE beneficial for me to keep them around :thumbup: No killing, more food, better health... win/win/win :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Rocksanne]
    #12837257 -

Rocksanne said:
I'm like a murderer I kill what I eat.



meat is murder

murder is delicious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Akira]
    #12837280 -

Akira said:
I have 4 dogs, (one of which lives in the house with me and has her own bed), two turtles, a columbian green iguana, and i love my animals, anyone who thinks differ is too caught up in their new age mumbo jumbo.



any idea what it's like to have 3 dogs, 2 kids and a deer in the bed with you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12837294 -

Quote:
any idea what it's like to have 3 dogs, 2 kids and a deer in the bed with you?



What? Do you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Chubba]
    #12837330 -

Is deer semantics for the wife?  LOL


--------------------

Orissa India Bulk Grow (Tub Tek)
Bulk Steamer Pasteurizer Tek

"Our intention is our eternal fingerprint in the universe."

We know that God is good, and so are hamburgers and hot dogs. We know that hamburgers and hot dogs definitely do exist, so then by deduction of logic God too must also exist. Hamburgers + Hot dogs = God.... Duh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: JackthaTripper]
    #12837415 -

JackthaTripper said:
...and not be a vegetarian. 


How can you love all animals but kill them at the same time?



I am a vegetarian but feel I should be vegan if I am really an animal lover.


--------------------
Strawberry Fields, Nothing is Real...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Phar Out]
    #12837434 -

Quote:
but feel I should be vegan if I am really an animal lover.



I don't see the need if I provide my own milk, eggs and honey.

They're 3 relationships with animals that I believe can be very humane if done right. Atm my chickens (only 8 of them) are running on 4.5 acres with a pimped house, they're living better then most humans :thumbup:

I don't completely buy into the Vegan arguement... I'm against factory farming but what's the harm in eating an animal product provided it doesn't hurt the animal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Chubba]
    #12837445 -

Chubba said:
I'm against factory farming but what's the harm in eating an animal product provided it doesn't hurt the animal.


Ask India, many of their poor are willing to starve to death because they are morally against drinking cow milk. :tard:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Poid]
    #12837458 -

Quote:
Ask India, many of their poor are willing to starve to death because they are morally against drinking cow milk.



Are they? I thought they all drank milk but they treated the cows very well?

I tell you, cows eat a fuckload of grass... they're completely useless unless you either milk or eat them.

The land my 2 are on atm is quite dry so they're running on 8 acres... I could grow SOOOO much fruit and veg on 8 acres, enough to supply myself year round.

Cows are so ineffecient :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Chubba]
    #12837474 -

I've read that they think cows are so holy that even drinking their milk is considered sacrilege.


But damn, you have 8 acres? Sounds like you're livin' the life! :tarzan:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Poid]
    #12837501 -

Na I haven't got my land yet, I'm in the process of buying it... but it's turning out to be a much bigger decision then I expected.

My 2nd oldest brother has 400 acres :thumbup: except he's a bogan (aussie redneck) that drinks rum, hunts, runs/abuses his cattle and grows grubby grain that's covered in chemicals... complete opposite of how I will run my farm.

He's not allowed to be mean to my animals though in the meantime :vaped: his girlfriend makes sure, she won't let him be mean to his dogs :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Chubba]
    #12837512 -

Chubba said:
He's not allowed to be mean to my animals though in the meantime :vaped: his girlfriend makes sure, she won't let him be mean to his dogs :thumbup:


Hehe, that's sorta cute. :grin:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Poid]
    #12837518 -

Everything or another will eventually die. If your so attached to life understand you will die too. Killing an animal to eat regardless may or may not die a horrible death by wolves or another animal.:facepalm:

I just dont see the point in getting worked up over stuff like this when death occurs all the time and the animal either way will die.


--------------------

Edited by Enthrall (07/02/10 01:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: Chubba]
    #12837525 -

and they have magic poop



--------------------
Strawberry Fields, Nothing is Real...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can you truly be an animal lover... [Re: JackthaTripper]
    #12837543 -

JackthaTripper said:
...and not be a vegetarian. 


How can you love all animals but kill them at the same time?



You gotta have favortism. It's the way it is. If your favorite meat to eat is say, a cow. Or a chicken. Or a tuna. You automatically are biased, I think.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* German inventor's "cat fuel" angers animal lovers lonestar2004 1,590 7 09/14/05 01:18 PM
by Prosgeopax
* Advice Needed. Animal Abuse. Deranged Friend? Sleepless...
( 1 2 all )
absolute zero 5,409 29 07/06/06 12:28 PM
by absolute zero
* vegetarians are killing animals
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
XUL 11,103 82 06/09/05 10:02 AM
by looner2
* Decided to go vegetarian
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
tomk 20,828 221 05/22/05 05:09 PM
by Delyrium
* Vegetarianism?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
silversoul7 7,505 65 02/25/04 09:57 AM
by shroomsi8
* Thinking about becoming vegetarian....
( 1 2 all )
Thin White Duke 4,797 31 11/28/04 10:40 PM
by Adom
* How to put a vegetarian in their place
( 1 2 3 all )
Brewmaster 4,105 46 12/28/06 06:29 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* vegetarians
( 1 2 3 4 all )
run_rabbit_run 4,519 62 05/25/06 03:12 AM
by eligal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,532 topic views. 5 members, 300 guests and 262 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.