Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel GOOD hey! [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1233893 -

i guess this makes me somewhat of a deadhead poseur but i just love "Touch of Grey". Box of Rain and Ripple are great too, but nothing makes me feel better like Touch of Grey does.


--------------------
We live in a world where lemonade is made with artificial flavours and furniture polish is made with all natural lemon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel GOOD hey! [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #1234300 -

so many songs could apply here, but the one I thought of first tonight was the song "maybe just once" by NIN.

Wha? I've never heard this one. What cd is that one off of?  :ooo:

As far a NIN goes- I like the track  A Warm Place a lot, it's totally unNIN, but it's great. I really like  The Fragile   cd(s), I can always listen to it- it never gets old!

I really don't have one single song that I like the best, but maybe 6 or 7 that are all tied. After thinking hard, I've come up with these-

Parabol/Parabola
H
3rd Eye
A warm Place
Kabalah
Triad
Lateralus

:grin:



--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel GOOD hey! [Re: Murex]
    #1234421 -

its cool how Triad has no lyrics, yet its just so musically uplifiting and powerful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1234553 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Grav]
    #1234558 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel GOOD hey! [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1234703 -

Honestly, by Zwan.

I never thought I'd be glad to see the Smashing Pumpkins break up.

Speaking of Miles Davis, though, I'll listen to anything ... but currently I've been listening to In A Silent Way. A lovely album. :grin:

I lost all my Miles Davis in the great MP3 purge of 2002. I wiped my computer clean, for some reason. Still trying to remember what that was. lol 


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel GOOD hey! [Re: Aura]
    #1234731 -

Then I guess Parabol and Parabola are as well.  :wink:


--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel GOOD hey! [Re: Ulysees]
    #1234740 -

Oh ya, today I watched the video for Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, by Cyndi Lauper. I liked it.

Go figure.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel GOOD hey! [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1234832 -

THIS!!!!

ACID BATH

TRANQUILIZED


Tranquilized
sedated and lazy
cold skies full of blue
the sun burns forever
it reminds me of you
on your dead shore the sand is warm
she hides her tears and quickly lets it die
I will make it through even without you
my sky will be blue
I live tranquilized
slow motion, liquid universe I'm feeling nowhere
it don't matter where we're goin' 'cause I already been there
on your dead shore the sand is warm
she hides her tears and quickly lets it die
they're dying of rabies
eating their babies
in fields of dead daisies
I live tranquilized
I live... I live... I live... I live...
I live... I live... I live... I live...
tranquilized
I'm numb
and unfeeling
so I just burn and stare at the ceiling
I'm here but so far away
I see your mouth movin' but can't hear what you say
and I don't think I give a fuck anyway




--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel GOOD hey! [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1235157 -

martha's harbour

my god does that song just make me blissful....


--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel GOOD hey! [Re: Ulysees]
    #1236684 -

Thanks to you, Ulysses, i find myself listening to "Spanish Key" from the 1969 Miles Davis Bitches Brew album.(sounds better than ever too! :smile: i wanted to say thanks to all those who opined/made a suggestion,and  i have made a concerted effort to DL all the songs and have a listen for mice-elf.(if i wasn't' alreadly familiar with your nominations, and in truth i often wasn't)....... :smile: 


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel GOOD hey! [Re: In(di)go]
    #1244372 -

I really can't believe how totally infectious Incubus is......those two songs, "Warmth" and "Drive" especially,("whatever tommorrow brings I'll be there, with open arms and open eyes") i dl'd the entire album(make yourself) as well as one other....normally they wouln't realy be something that i'd be into...kinda hard to explain lol..well that was why i created the post, there's so much new mucis that is really GR8, i wouldn't even mind if i lost all my older mp3 files....really wouldn't


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel GOOD hey! [Re: Aura]
    #1244391 -

Sugar pie honey bunch etc

jeez, that has a definite motown ring to it.........smokey robinson and the miracles.....the temptations? i used to really luv that stuff lol


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel GOOD hey! [Re: Murex]
    #1245384 -

purest feeling. :grin:


--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel GOOD hey! [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1245490 -

"Here comes the Sun" by the Beatles. This song makes me feel like spring even on a cold winter's day.


--------------------
Remain in Light
Greez Ini

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel GOOD hey! [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1245509 -

Shpongle Falls - That track rejuvinates my faith in humanity.


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (01/24/03 08:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm walking on sunshine....and don't it feel GOOD hey! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1247032 -

Well it appears to be a very popular song(at the very least), i only have 44 people cued up in line ahead of me :frown: 


--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What do you think is the best feeling or experienc
( 1 2 all )
shroom-girlie 5,674 31 09/10/01 07:21 AM
by BBin
* anyone feeling dark lately?
( 1 2 3 all )
Zero7a1 6,750 50 12/21/02 05:16 AM
by Zero7a1
* Don't believe in God?Shouldn't you have an answer?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
World Spirit 15,444 176 01/22/03 09:14 AM
by World Spirit
* I just don't understand some people... NextGenHippie 1,027 8 04/08/02 11:47 AM
by Tannis
* Sunshine is pure happyness? Moon is thought?
( 1 2 all )
whole9 2,135 21 05/13/03 12:11 PM
by Deiymiyan
* Fire Walking and Mind Control Swami 1,962 16 02/02/02 04:12 PM
by Swami
* Feeling of being watched....
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 6,056 37 04/30/02 05:35 PM
by Swami
* Walking on water
( 1 2 all )
Swami 2,904 26 08/16/02 05:41 AM
by ArmouredSaint

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
4,778 topic views. 1 members, 17 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.051 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.