Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? * 2
    #12394127 -

i kinda do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: csrpj] * 2
    #12394143 -

wtf u fuck trees?

u jerk off to flowers?

you wish your pussy was an orchid?

explain this weak statement of yours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: pong]
    #12394161 -

:lolsy:


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: Envix]
    #12394166 -

not really that stuff... more romantic, less sexual. like smelling and caressing a way i would a beautiful woman.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: csrpj]
    #12394193 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: skatealex2]
    #12394230 -

lol

so not sexual.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: pong]
    #12394256 -

I can understand a bit of awe.
but i think dropping ones draws and fondling the local old growth would end in jail time maybe even a padded room.


--------------------
Thank you but im well aware that my spelling and grammar sucks! I apologize for that fact now please :finger:  GET THE FUCK OVER IT!  :finger:
Thank you.
~David~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: chamberlaindavidd]
    #12394283 -

Not I, but have heard of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: spitpants]
    #12394523 -

I have been intimate with the wind.


--------------------
"Reality is only a rorschach ink blot you know."
~Alan Watts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: twirlingdervish]
    #12394664 -

I tell my flowers I love them dearly, and they mean the most to me.















Then I dry them out.
Grind em.
Toss em in the bowl and torch the shit out of em! :onfire:


--------------------
14:31

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: smack]
    #12394677 -

i like flowers and all, but i would never fondle one.


--------------------
I LOVENATURE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: holeclams]
    #12394684 -

I like nature....


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: csrpj]
    #12394777 -

I've definitely had moments -- sitting on a beach, by a lake, in a field, in the woods, staring at a flower, kneeling on a tree stump, smelling fresh air or a newly bloomed flower, being gently pushed by autumn winds, laying in the grass -- which I would describe as intimate with nature.  I've found love for myself in these moments, and have felt beautiful, dazed, even sexy.

However, I've never had a moment where I wanted to do the deed with nature.  Although, being outside enjoying nature can definitely set the mood if I'm with the right person..


--------------------
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here." -Max Ehrmann, Desiderata

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: vitadura]
    #12394792 -

LOL

OP why did you create this thread??


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: holeclams]
    #12395048 -

holeclams said:
i like flowers and all, but i would never fondle one.



I have. In all honesty...:shrug: I don't think it's that weird :rolleyes:


--------------------


Where would you rather be?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: Mykologist]
    #12395070 -

as long as the plants aren't homosexual I don't have a problem with it  :FattyNoneck:


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: Envix]
    #12395103 -

I've been doing this weird thing lately where I pick random flowers and eat them. Some taste really good.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: deCypher]
    #12395123 -

Mr. Cypher said:
I like nature....



Yeah but this guy REALLY likes nature... if you catch my drift

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: PoisonCrazy]
    #12395140 -

PoisonCrazy said:
Mr. Cypher said:
I like nature....



Yeah but this guy REALLY likes nature... if you catch my drift


Yeah we all got that from the thread title. I like to rub flowers on a girls body and that's sexy. I also like to lick cool hwhip off them but I don't get a boner when I eat pumpkin pie with cool hwhip on it :shake:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature? [Re: Envix] * 1
    #12395158 -

Envix said:
as long as the plants aren't homosexual I don't have a problem with it  :FattyNoneck:



then you probably wouldnt enjoi hemp plants



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alternative sexuality, drugs, and stigma tomk 1,418 4 11/24/04 07:55 PM
by JCoke
* Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JettaJay 8,447 72 11/28/04 12:44 AM
by beejay
* Funny expressions, worst sexual experiences
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
OuchITripped 30,749 113 09/03/24 11:41 PM
by amontripper
* drug related superstitions?
( 1 2 3 all )
kotik 5,574 57 07/04/04 02:37 AM
by kadakuda
* Hermaphrodites, asexuals::: sexuality MOTH 2,200 5 09/16/04 06:18 PM
by TheHateCamel
* flower pot container things TrippeeChik 2,588 6 10/14/02 07:38 PM
by Morphrying
* favorite drug related film
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
n0xious 12,413 105 08/31/16 03:34 PM
by BANANA.MAN
* sexual embarrassment
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DMTelepath 6,302 65 11/15/04 02:16 PM
by DMTelepath

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,546 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.