Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: SporeDrinker]
    #3414323 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: SporeDrinker]
    #3415652 -

how the hell did this thing resurface? damn I just bumped it again. Oh well I thought it was pretty funny stuff anyway.

SporeDrinker said:
Damn..  I wish I could get my girl to give me head that often.  All she wants is sex.



yeah life is sooo hard that way sometimes. Keep your head up man and it'll be ok :wink:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: beejay]
    #3415795 -

I took all of you guys' advice and it worked !!!!!


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: JettaJay]
    #3415800 -

Wow really! did you get the nooky Jay?


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: JettaJay]
    #3416348 -

69.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: JettaJay]
    #3416668 -

Have ya tried telling her that???? I mean, I WISH my boyfriend would do more than one round. Generally, i think women think all you guys are satisfied with that. Please, just ask her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: Supernova]
    #3416692 -

How can two people love each other and not have sex?? :confused: :wtf: Does not compute....

I mean I can understand if you were a parapalegic or something.. what is she like 12? Are you seriously satisfied with just blowjobs? waiting to get married before having sex.. that's a very scary thought.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: Shroomism]
    #3416810 -

The wisdom that is shroomism speeks again...


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: beejay]
    #3416896 -

I'm not trying to be harsh or anything it's just stuff like that boggles my mind. I can't see a relationship lasting very long if you never have sex. It's like.. multiplying intimacy by 100. Sex is very important to a healthy relationship. Oh yeah.. and honesty.. and communication...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: Shroomism]
    #3416933 -

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic. Im agreeing with you :wink: Sex can definately bring couples closer together, with the exception of most of my one night stands. I didnt really feel much closer to those chicks afterwards. Though now I ont go for the one nighters, cause I usually just feel used up afterwards. Kinda strange for a guy I suppose, but thats me. Wierd ole BJ for ya :smile:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: beejay]
    #3417493 -

No not the Nookie. I just get the favor returned whenever I give her the favor.


And no I am not just satisfied with just one round I like multiple Rounds !!!!


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: Shroomism]
    #3418096 -

Shroomism said:
Oh yeah.. and honesty.. and communication...


hahahahahahahahaha.......hahahahahahahaha


--------------------
Namaste: "I honour that place in you where the whole Universe resides. And when I am in that place in me and you are in that place in you,
there is only one of us."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: Spiffy]
    #3418174 -

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks for keeping my mom company Spiffy :wink:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* question about donating blood at work swm 2,025 16 07/21/03 04:58 PM
by GernBlanston
* question...
( 1 2 all )
ZenBhikku 4,596 22 08/22/03 12:16 AM
by ThEGrEaTBeLoW
* Math question HELP!
( 1 2 all )
Shiithead 647 24 05/04/21 11:38 PM
by Shiithead
* Popularity Breeds Content Anonymous 937 2 03/27/03 01:01 PM
by Revelation
* i drew a new warning for any future OTD HB 685 4 11/19/03 08:58 PM
by _I_
* Warning , very important!!!!!! Urb 638 3 06/29/03 08:14 PM
by Papaver
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,181 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* a few questions about the family :) Vulture 2,216 10 09/01/03 09:47 PM
by Vulture

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,447 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 195 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.