Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hermaphrodites, asexuals::: sexuality
    #3144263 -

Can anyone tell me how hermaphrodites experience sex drives?  Do they not have a sex drive or do they?  I know that some people here at the Shroomery have described themselves as asexual because they simply don't have a "normal" sex drive...that is they don't feel the urge or need to have sex.  Are hermaphrodites the same way?

I'm not asking this to be funny, I seriously would like to know for my story.  Everytime I do a search on google for this info all I get is a bunch of fake-hermaphrodite porn sites.  I'm asking for research purposes.  Any valuable input will be appreciated!!  :sun:


*me*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hermaphrodites, asexuals::: sexuality [Re: MOTH]
    #3144448 -

I found this... hope it's some help.
http://www.healthyplace.com/communities/gender/intersexuals/about_me.htm
If you put through "support group" you get a more serious search on the subject.  :goodluck:


--------------------
LURK

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hermaphrodites, asexuals::: sexuality [Re: Loosifa]
    #3144555 -

That link was very interesting. That guy has been through alot.


--------------------
Agent 727
7

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hermaphrodites, asexuals::: sexuality [Re: MAGnum]
    #3144830 -

from what i've read hermies have a tendency towards one of their sexes but society and parents generally decide which sex they will be in public which can greatly aggravate an already bad situation. not to mention the awkwardness of actually initiating and maintaining sexual relations with another person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hermaphrodites, asexuals::: sexuality [Re: debianlinux]
    #3144888 -

Yeah, I've heard of that too. I'll definately check out the above link to continue my research.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hermaphrodites, asexuals::: sexuality [Re: Loosifa]
    #3144916 -

"I had several advantages as a partner: insight, companionship, and communication, and my own desire for lengthy foreplay."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A shark reproduces asexually! OneMoreRobot3021 2,972 18 03/06/12 06:08 PM
by Crypt Keeper
* How often do you feel sexual? (experience a desire for sex)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 10,937 88 07/23/08 12:22 PM
by thedudenj
* Sexual Compulsion And Porn Addiction - Can Anyone Relate?
( 1 2 all )
Klondike 3,145 26 05/28/09 05:43 AM
by filthee
* Alternative sexuality, drugs, and stigma tomk 1,417 4 11/24/04 07:55 PM
by JCoke
* Sexual self discovery...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
occollegeboi 6,436 136 08/16/11 03:48 PM
by RebeccaBlack
* anyone have a sort of sexual/romantic relation with flowers and nature?
( 1 2 all )
csrpj 2,546 27 04/15/10 02:44 PM
by cacharstar
* Trade me some land for guitar lessons, or possibly sexual favors.
( 1 2 3 all )
blewmeanie 2,498 41 03/23/23 06:52 AM
by loladoreen
* When Does a Hug Become Sexual?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 22,440 63 05/07/09 11:02 PM
by tpihkal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,200 topic views. 12 members, 22 guests and 194 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.