Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Swami]
    #1087725 - 11/26/02 01:12 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Any alien abductees care to elaborate?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Dogomush]
    #1087834 - 11/26/02 02:00 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

They rarely do, from what I've seen, Dogomush. They talk about how special everybody is and usualyl have some great life-lessons to teach people, but when it comes to actually explaining these "aliens" and what they're all about and where they come from and other details, the answers start either getting pretty spacey (talk of galactic federations and the sort) or quite elusive, like "oh you'll see.... 'soon' you'll all see."

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
Care to elaborate?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Strumpling]
    #1088081 - 11/26/02 03:19 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

What do you want to know?
Ask specific questions.

--------------------

Edited by Shroomism (11/26/02 03:44 PM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Shroomism]
    #1088293 - 11/26/02 04:59 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Where do these aliens come from? What do they want us to do? How do you know this information? Why doesn't anybody particularly influential ever get "contacted" and put to work?

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
I'll have plenty more

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1088307 - 11/26/02 05:07 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Don't underestimate shroomism's influentiality!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineFcuerkt
insane visionary

Loc: the center of a xenon ato...
    #1088313 - 11/26/02 05:10 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

> Well, there are the Klingons, the Vulcans, The Romulans, The Borg, the...

DUH! The Borg arent a alien race - STUPID - their a group of ciborgs that assimallate other aliens. God, ur such an IDIOT.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Shroomism]
    #1088326 - 11/26/02 05:18 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Shroomism, I would like to ask a question.  Is sex with alien chicks as wild as they say?  Oh, can you get me in touch with that Vulcan on 'Enterprise,' Sub-Commander T'Pol?  Her body is out of this world.  While you're at it see if you can get Seven of Nine's phone number, I'd like to give her a full nine (if you know what I mean). :wink:

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Anonymous

Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Dogomush]
    #1088424 - 11/26/02 05:48 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

It is common among those who have been contacted to be extremely guarded about their experience.  Sometimes years go by before they will even tell their spouse.  That being the case there are rvery few that have heard my story.  Not that it is that fantastic but it is highly personal.

But thanks for asking. :smile:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Evolving]
    #1088425 - 11/26/02 05:48 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Are you taking that new EXTENZ or LONGITUDE to get to a nine?

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #1088436 - 11/26/02 05:51 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I'll just give her three, three times (I know it seems small, but some women like it that wide).

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: ]
    #1088442 - 11/26/02 05:58 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

It is common among those who have been contacted to be extremely guarded about their experience. Sometimes years go by before they will even tell their spouse.

Especially when sex is involved. (I can't help myself - it is my nature.)

Would actually like to hear your story one day.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #1088474 - 11/26/02 06:16 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

It is common among those who have been contacted to be extremely guarded about their experience.

I wonder if this has to do with the judgement and sarcasm that comes from those who havn't experienced something like it. It's in our nature to try and conform others to the "norm".

Well, sarcastic mocking is a step forward from things like witch trials and the Inquisition, I suppose. :wink: 

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Anonymous

Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Adamist]
    #1088493 - 11/26/02 06:24 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Adamist, as a rebel and a person who has always marched to the beat of his own drum I really don't give a fig about who thinks what of me.

For me it is the personal nature of the event. I think I said this before but I wouldn't tell a buddy what my first night with my wife was like on our honeymoon either. Some things are very private.

Anonymous

#1088498 - 11/26/02 06:26 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

And I would actually like you to hear it.

Coffee would be nice. I like extra cream, no sugar.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1088503 - 11/26/02 06:28 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Mr. Mushrooms I'd love to hear your takes on my above inquiries as well - different perspectives are always a plus

--------------------

Anonymous

#1088525 - 11/26/02 06:37 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Thank you for your kind inquiry Strumpling.

However I really cannot say much about it.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1088538 - 11/26/02 06:42 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Why not?

Edit #1(addition):is it "too much" for me? (end edit)
Edit #2(addition): and what CAN you say about it?(end edit#2)

--------------------

Edited by Strumpling (11/26/02 06:45 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1088624 - 11/26/02 07:18 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I wouldn't tell a buddy what my first night with my wife was like on our honeymoon either.

I understand. So tell us about the second night...

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #1089622 - 11/27/02 01:04 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Where do these aliens come from?

There are races as wide and varied as the animals on our own planet. Some of them develop on planets very similar to Earth, others on planes drastically different. Water based life forms are common, but there are also silicon and plasma based life forms. Some of the races I am most familiar with:

Pleaidians - From the Pleiades. Their planet is called Erra, which is water based, and very close in size and atmosphere to Earth. It revolves around the star Taygeta. The intelligent species is human. They are a very advanced species, spiritually and technologically.

Andromedans - From the Andromeda constellation. There are two basic forms of humanoids, the "nordic" or caucasian type that ranges from blond hair blue eyes to the mediterranean type, tan skin, brown - grey eyes, dark hair. And the typical oriental. Andromedans are noted in the Galactic Federation for their mastery of all forms of scientific endeavor.

Arcturians - From the star Arcturus in the constellation of Bootes. They are a highly sentient mammaloid species closely resembling a horse. In the Galactic Federation, Arcturians are noted for their mastery of time (galactic calendars, etcetera) and their exceptional abilities in science and philosophy.

Bellatricians - From one of the brightest stars in Orion, right above and to the right of the belt. The major species is a dino-reptoid hybird. Bi-pedal beings, very scaly and bony. Large red or yellow eyes similar to our own reptiles. Noted for great diplomatic and leadership skills. In charge, for past six million years, of all the former Alliance?s forces for this sector of the Milky Way Galaxy.

Pegasians - From the constellation of Pegasus. Three different types of humanoids. The beings from Pegasus are known for their prowess as innovators, scientists, and diplomats.

"Greys" - From Zeta Reticuli B. Humanoid beings though quite different from your average human. The standard hollywood alien... short, large black eyes, pale grey skin. They have no emotions. They are known for their sciences and exploration.

Those are just a couple of the ones in our own neighborhood....

What do they want us to do?

Simple. Evolve as all civilizations do once they have reached our point. To go beyond the materialistic way of living into an integrated society of love, wisdom and peace. To create technology that benefits all mankind, to create a strong community and government which we can take into the Galactic Society. To grow as a species into a spiritual way of living in peace with all of creation. To take responsibility for all of our actions. To interact in harmony with one another.

To put it in a nutshell... how do you expect to get along with aliens, if we can't even get along with each other?

How do you know this information?

I've been talking with them for some years now.

Why doesn't anybody particularly influential ever get "contacted" and put to work?

Oh but they do. Sadly, in our society, they are either mocked, or ignored, 90% of the time when they come out with such information. Most of the time they are simply too afraid to come out with such information for fear of being ridiculed or taken from their influential position. I don't have to worry about such things, I've already been mocked and ridiculed into the ground.

More questions. Come on I know you have some burning you up.

--------------------

Edited by Shroomism (11/27/02 01:14 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Evolving]
    #1089645 - 11/27/02 01:09 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Shroomism, I would like to ask a question. Is sex with alien chicks as wild as they say?.

Yes it is. Sometimes better.  :laugh: 

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate