Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

The Coming Changes
    #1063313 - 11/18/02 06:11 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Some of you are probably aware of the approaching Earth shift, and I've noticed lately that the effects of this are already becoming more pronounced. Reality is starting to feel more dream-like and dreams are starting to feel more real than ever. Differentiating between the two in my memories actually becomes difficult at times. It's almost as if the inner planes of our density are slowly merging. There are certain moments in particular when reality seems to deteriorate right in front of my eyes. Once a week or so this will happen: Suddenly the Veil is lifted, and everything seems so fake and set up. For a few seconds, but what seems like an eternity, I catch a glimpse of everything as One. However, those moments go as quickly as they came.

I've seen significant changes in people lately also. People are becoming more care-free, and I've noticed this in myself as well. You might have found yourself the past few weeks shedding inhibitions without even thinking about it. Extra sensory perceptions are becoming more obvious as well. I've been becoming more aware of the emotions and intentions of people around me more than ever before, often when I don't want to. (And to those who think I'm simply interpreting body language, this is without seeing or hearing the person.)

Many people have felt these things but are not aware of what's going on. Some think they are slowly losing it; others feel "out of it" and think they aren't getting enough sleep; and still others think these are side-effects of aging.

Has anyone else been feeling these effects as well? What do you think? ...besides the fact that I'm delusional and should seek therapy.  :wink: 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: ]
    #1063326 - 11/18/02 06:16 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: ]
    #1063419 - 11/18/02 06:45 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Reality is starting to feel more dream-like and dreams are starting to feel more real than ever. Differentiating between the two in my memories actually becomes difficult at times. It's almost as if the inner planes of our density are slowly merging.

I have been saying and thinking the same things during the past week or so! It's really "weird" that you should phrase it that way, because that's how I describe it as well. My dreams are starting to intersect into my waking life; at least twice a day I will get very intense "deja vu" feelings from a dream I had the night before, almost like I'm being prepared in my dreams before things happen.

Also, I've noticed that this makes time pass EXTREMELY fast to my perception. It seems to me that my linear memory system is dissolving into chaos and this makes the concept of time seem less real, or dream-like. It's like straight out of a Terence McKenna book.  :wink: 

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineLoverofEarth
spirit on ajourney

Loc: the in-between
    #1063424 - 11/18/02 06:47 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Yeah, I think many of the things you mentioned are becoming more pronounced. It's a well known fact that we are gaining dna strands. Lots of children born in the 80's had 3 strands, adults were gaining their 3rd strand. Its 2002 now I think. Pretty much everything you mentioned can be linked to that in some way, go figure.

loe

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: LoverofEarth]
    #1063579 - 11/18/02 07:55 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

*jaw-drop*

Lately somethings different about the way i view things too.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1063603 - 11/18/02 08:07 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Do you have any supporting evidence on that DNA thing?

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Edited by Murex (11/18/02 08:08 PM)

OfflineMetasyn
one

Re: The Coming Changes [Re: LoverofEarth]
    #1063608 - 11/18/02 08:11 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

I don't know about the extra DNA strands. We didn't learn about that one in my college biology class.

I do agree with the original poster about feeling these changes. The same types of things are happening to me, but to ascribe this to an "Earth change" rather than a "personal change" could be a leap of reasoning. Maybe a lot of people are changing in a positive direction, if this is the case then I'm very happy.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1063609 - 11/18/02 08:12 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

I think you're delusional and should seek therapy

edit #1(addition): guys I think people have felt these changes forever.... I think thats why every generation has predicted the end of the world.. we've been putting up with these feelings for thousands of years - how do we know what we're going through is any more intense than ancient times? (end edit)

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
just my opinion..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (11/18/02 08:21 PM)

OfflineGrowingVines
Slowly Changinginto a Tree
Loc: GA
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Murex]
    #1063615 - 11/18/02 08:14 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

aye, i have to agree. Something is changing but i can't describe it. Very wierd, makes me feel better others feel it too =)

--------------------
Peace out my brothers, for everyone has a bit of insanity in them

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Strumpling]
    #1063767 - 11/18/02 09:05 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

first off... the world is ALWAYS changing... creation is always changing.. and so is the universe and definitely also ourselves...
nevertheless i agree that what lies before us is big... i dont' think the world is going to end, but the world and existance as we know it is surely going to fade pretty damn soon... you can see it everywhere... earthquakes, volanos, accidents, drought, floods, hurricanes, tornados... its all around... and i honestly cannot wait for it to happen, because this world cannot take the course of action mankind has chosen for much longer... sadly for a lot of people (mostly the people in powerful positions) the idea of change is not welcome, cuz it means the loss of wealth... so powerful stuff has to make them open their eyes... anyways survival is guaranteed, as it has always been... and for me change is welcome...

In reply to:

we've been putting up with these feelings for thousands of years - how do we know what we're going through is any more intense than ancient times?

and how do we know ancient times end thousands of years ago? what about million? billion? humanoid living beeings have been on this planet for longer than any of us can imagine... think atlantis, lemuria... pretty damn long ago... i, for my part, think what we are going through is more powerful than any change that has occured since ancient egypt... forget about rome and its ending, forget about WW 1, 2 and vietnam... forget about the cruzades, forget about inquisition... even forget about the discovery of america... this is going to be huge...

--------------------

Edited by Lozt Soul (11/18/02 09:07 PM)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: In(di)go]
    #1063792 - 11/18/02 09:10 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

OfflineLoverofEarth
spirit on ajourney

Loc: the in-between
    #1064044 - 11/18/02 10:16 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Ok here's what I've read concerning the addition of strands in our dna. In the 50's triplex dna was discovered. Read on it here. Here's another link though not quite as good. (I just searched yahoo right quick and found it. Do some searching on the web for more information.) In the 80's genetic researchers noticed the third strand connecting.

Here are some links worth exploring. Basically what they all say is that we are moving from 2 strands to 12 strands, gonna vibrate at higher frequencies, so on and so forth.
2012.com.au
Great page on the pineal gland and
More dna info
Lots of DNA activation links
I skimmed most of those links except for the 2012.com.au page, though they seem pretty accurate. You be the judge.

loe

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1064503 - 11/19/02 01:01 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Greetings random stranger.
I too have been experiencing a light speed reality jump lately. And from my interaction and communication with other humans, I have gathered that I am not the only one. The Sun has been getting pretty intense lately eh?  :wink: :wink:
We are indeed evolving, on every level. And at a speed that is so blindingly fast in comparison to most evolutionary processes of this kind, that is attracts interest from diistant lands, if you know what I mean.
My dreams have been bleeding into my reality for quite some time. Heh, I have this little joke with myself that I get more accomplished in my sleep :grin:...
Soon, the veil will be lifted for everyone. It will stay lifted. It will not mask our sight any longer.
Let us join forces and integrate this awakening global consciousness with as much efficiency and love as possible. The Galactic society is around the corner, time to wake up. DING>~!

Mind, Body and Soul unite as one 

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Shroomism]
    #1064556 - 11/19/02 01:18 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

I havent had a dream that i could remember in longer than i can remember. Ive been having dreams almost nightly now for weeks and remembering every bit.

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #1064663 - 11/19/02 01:53 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

I believe people have been thinking the same thing for who knows how long. If something is going to happen, just let it happen.. People say anything is possible.. are we even sure about that?

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #1065270 - 11/19/02 05:59 AM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, no one sees the future for certain- but this is another future I see. To me, it is just more real...

The revolution will fizzle. The supposed apocalypse will come and go with hardly a shrug. Our generation's 'shamans' will sell out, our wise elders will die off, and our kids will grow up into a new generation of closed-minded oppressors. The rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer. Yes, there will be great change. But there will still be death and taxes. And soon we'll have drugs to cure delusional thought patterns like Max Headroom's- they'll be detected by routine gene sequencing at conception, and dispensed over a lifetime via biocomputers implanted at birth. But our society will have "advanced" to a point that millions of people come down with thousands of neuroses not yet heard of. Our computers will become sentient sooner or later, then they will become paranoid and suicidal. And so, nothing has really changed.
Elements of our society will either extrapolate out to a sick caricature of themselves (American political system, corporate propaganda, etc.) or if change comes, it will be accompanied by catastrophic loss and violence; followed by a slow return to the way things were before.
A minority will always believe that the New Paradigm is right around the corner. And they will always be a minority. These criminals, cultists, and schizophrenics are the sane people, the good people. Maybe the only good ones. They're fighting a noble battle. But theirs is the hell of Sisyphus.
There is concrete and cubicles and corrupt politicians as far ahead as you can bear to look. There's only one way we're getting off this planet, and that's mass extinction. But it's not going to be that easy. We have missles to shoot down the next scheduled janitorial asteroid. We're a species of survivors, like cockroaches. We're the only surviving race of hominid on the planet, because we slaughtered and ate all the rest.
And the "we" I speak of is white, and male- and it has an assault rifle, a bulldozer, and a litigation department. The disorganized population of druggies and new-age navel gazers pose no threat to its plans.

We're in the Age of Aquarius, and George Bush is in the White House.

On December 22, 2012, the Coca-Cola? corporation will still be pimping the Santa Claus mythos to sell fizzy corn syrup to millions with some clever, 3-d animated advertisment.

Anonymous

#1065325 - 11/19/02 07:00 AM (14 years, 19 days ago)

i believe we are all capable of feeling this change u refer too... some have just become desensitized or jaded in a way that prevents them from understanding these tugs they feel as they go about their day.i've felt different about the world since my son was born some time ago... that initial push forward may have had alot to do with accepting responsibility for a new person... but i have been feeling quite different for the past 2 years or so... i've felt the need to drop out of the loop and acted on it by quiting a great job and starting my own thing... i had never imagined i could feel so free...

i feel connected to people in a different way and at times felt compelled to subtly steer conversations i'm in, in a different direction only to discover the person i'm speaking to held  answers to issues i've struggled with, am involved in now or face sometime down the road...  or i've found i've offered insight to their struggles... it happened just yesterday while repairing someones boiler in their home... and it was an amazing, pure connection between 2 people...

i'm far from perfect and am still evolving... i catch myself responding to negative energy in negative ways... but in light of that i'm convinced that there is more to my life and my world... so i purposely try to work on myself... we are vibrational by nature and it isn't hard to accept the fact that what u might be feeling is in response to some greater change... but who really knows...

all we can do is go with the flow...

this issue of god has always interested me... i have come to believe that we are elements of god... not slaves that are required to obey god... but so is the stone... or the river or the buffalo... there is no book in my minds eye that can ever express the essence of god... god is the electrical impulse that allows me to type my thoughts here... i can only hope that more people would begin to feel what u've laid out there, because i believe in my heart that it may be the key to a better world...

i really do believe that another world is possible...  :cool:

thanks for ur wonderful post... peace

Invisibleraytrace
Stranger

Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Xibalba]
    #1065370 - 11/19/02 07:44 AM (14 years, 19 days ago)

VERY good post, Xibalba. Although, I don' think "computers will be sentient".

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Xibalba]
    #1065499 - 11/19/02 08:42 AM (14 years, 19 days ago)

A minority will always believe that the New Paradigm is right around the corner. And they will always be a minority.

The world would be dead without idealism.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinenomez_
The Rev.

Loc: Somewhere over the Pacifi...
    #1065664 - 11/19/02 10:47 AM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Its 46 and 2.

"My shadow.
Change is coming through my shadow.
My shadow's shedding skin
I've been picking
My scabs again."

The extra 2 chromosomes are coming soon.
Things are gonna change I can feel it.

--------------------
--------------------------
Just a Smart Monkey

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology