Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Anonymous

The Coming Changes
    #1063313 - 11/18/02 04:11 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Some of you are probably aware of the approaching Earth shift, and I've noticed lately that the effects of this are already becoming more pronounced. Reality is starting to feel more dream-like and dreams are starting to feel more real than ever. Differentiating between the two in my memories actually becomes difficult at times. It's almost as if the inner planes of our density are slowly merging. There are certain moments in particular when reality seems to deteriorate right in front of my eyes. Once a week or so this will happen: Suddenly the Veil is lifted, and everything seems so fake and set up. For a few seconds, but what seems like an eternity, I catch a glimpse of everything as One. However, those moments go as quickly as they came.

I've seen significant changes in people lately also. People are becoming more care-free, and I've noticed this in myself as well. You might have found yourself the past few weeks shedding inhibitions without even thinking about it. Extra sensory perceptions are becoming more obvious as well. I've been becoming more aware of the emotions and intentions of people around me more than ever before, often when I don't want to. (And to those who think I'm simply interpreting body language, this is without seeing or hearing the person.)

Many people have felt these things but are not aware of what's going on. Some think they are slowly losing it; others feel "out of it" and think they aren't getting enough sleep; and still others think these are side-effects of aging.

Has anyone else been feeling these effects as well? What do you think? ...besides the fact that I'm delusional and should seek therapy.  :wink: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: ]
    #1063326 - 11/18/02 04:16 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: ]
    #1063419 - 11/18/02 04:45 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Reality is starting to feel more dream-like and dreams are starting to feel more real than ever. Differentiating between the two in my memories actually becomes difficult at times. It's almost as if the inner planes of our density are slowly merging.

I have been saying and thinking the same things during the past week or so! It's really "weird" that you should phrase it that way, because that's how I describe it as well. My dreams are starting to intersect into my waking life; at least twice a day I will get very intense "deja vu" feelings from a dream I had the night before, almost like I'm being prepared in my dreams before things happen.

Also, I've noticed that this makes time pass EXTREMELY fast to my perception. It seems to me that my linear memory system is dissolving into chaos and this makes the concept of time seem less real, or dream-like. It's like straight out of a Terence McKenna book.  :wink: 

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineLoverofEarth
spirit on ajourney

Loc: the in-between
    #1063424 - 11/18/02 04:47 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I think many of the things you mentioned are becoming more pronounced. It's a well known fact that we are gaining dna strands. Lots of children born in the 80's had 3 strands, adults were gaining their 3rd strand. Its 2002 now I think. Pretty much everything you mentioned can be linked to that in some way, go figure.

loe

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: LoverofEarth]
    #1063579 - 11/18/02 05:55 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

*jaw-drop*

Lately somethings different about the way i view things too.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1063603 - 11/18/02 06:07 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Do you have any supporting evidence on that DNA thing?

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Edited by Murex (11/18/02 06:08 PM)

InvisibleMetasyn
one

Loc: PNW
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: LoverofEarth]
    #1063608 - 11/18/02 06:11 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know about the extra DNA strands. We didn't learn about that one in my college biology class.

I do agree with the original poster about feeling these changes. The same types of things are happening to me, but to ascribe this to an "Earth change" rather than a "personal change" could be a leap of reasoning. Maybe a lot of people are changing in a positive direction, if this is the case then I'm very happy.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1063609 - 11/18/02 06:12 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I think you're delusional and should seek therapy

edit #1(addition): guys I think people have felt these changes forever.... I think thats why every generation has predicted the end of the world.. we've been putting up with these feelings for thousands of years - how do we know what we're going through is any more intense than ancient times? (end edit)

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
just my opinion..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (11/18/02 06:21 PM)

OfflineGrowingVines
Slowly Changinginto a Tree
Loc: GA
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Murex]
    #1063615 - 11/18/02 06:14 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

aye, i have to agree. Something is changing but i can't describe it. Very wierd, makes me feel better others feel it too =)

--------------------
Peace out my brothers, for everyone has a bit of insanity in them

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Strumpling]
    #1063767 - 11/18/02 07:05 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

first off... the world is ALWAYS changing... creation is always changing.. and so is the universe and definitely also ourselves...
nevertheless i agree that what lies before us is big... i dont' think the world is going to end, but the world and existance as we know it is surely going to fade pretty damn soon... you can see it everywhere... earthquakes, volanos, accidents, drought, floods, hurricanes, tornados... its all around... and i honestly cannot wait for it to happen, because this world cannot take the course of action mankind has chosen for much longer... sadly for a lot of people (mostly the people in powerful positions) the idea of change is not welcome, cuz it means the loss of wealth... so powerful stuff has to make them open their eyes... anyways survival is guaranteed, as it has always been... and for me change is welcome...

In reply to:

we've been putting up with these feelings for thousands of years - how do we know what we're going through is any more intense than ancient times?

and how do we know ancient times end thousands of years ago? what about million? billion? humanoid living beeings have been on this planet for longer than any of us can imagine... think atlantis, lemuria... pretty damn long ago... i, for my part, think what we are going through is more powerful than any change that has occured since ancient egypt... forget about rome and its ending, forget about WW 1, 2 and vietnam... forget about the cruzades, forget about inquisition... even forget about the discovery of america... this is going to be huge...

--------------------

Edited by Lozt Soul (11/18/02 07:07 PM)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: In(di)go]
    #1063792 - 11/18/02 07:10 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineLoverofEarth
spirit on ajourney

Loc: the in-between
    #1064044 - 11/18/02 08:16 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Ok here's what I've read concerning the addition of strands in our dna. In the 50's triplex dna was discovered. Read on it here. Here's another link though not quite as good. (I just searched yahoo right quick and found it. Do some searching on the web for more information.) In the 80's genetic researchers noticed the third strand connecting.

Here are some links worth exploring. Basically what they all say is that we are moving from 2 strands to 12 strands, gonna vibrate at higher frequencies, so on and so forth.
2012.com.au
Great page on the pineal gland and
More dna info
Lots of DNA activation links
I skimmed most of those links except for the 2012.com.au page, though they seem pretty accurate. You be the judge.

loe

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1064503 - 11/18/02 11:01 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Greetings random stranger.
I too have been experiencing a light speed reality jump lately. And from my interaction and communication with other humans, I have gathered that I am not the only one. The Sun has been getting pretty intense lately eh?  :wink: :wink:
We are indeed evolving, on every level. And at a speed that is so blindingly fast in comparison to most evolutionary processes of this kind, that is attracts interest from diistant lands, if you know what I mean.
My dreams have been bleeding into my reality for quite some time. Heh, I have this little joke with myself that I get more accomplished in my sleep :grin:...
Soon, the veil will be lifted for everyone. It will stay lifted. It will not mask our sight any longer.
Let us join forces and integrate this awakening global consciousness with as much efficiency and love as possible. The Galactic society is around the corner, time to wake up. DING>~!

Mind, Body and Soul unite as one 

--------------------

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Shroomism]
    #1064556 - 11/18/02 11:18 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I havent had a dream that i could remember in longer than i can remember. Ive been having dreams almost nightly now for weeks and remembering every bit.

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #1064663 - 11/18/02 11:53 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I believe people have been thinking the same thing for who knows how long. If something is going to happen, just let it happen.. People say anything is possible.. are we even sure about that?

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #1065270 - 11/19/02 03:59 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, no one sees the future for certain- but this is another future I see. To me, it is just more real...

The revolution will fizzle. The supposed apocalypse will come and go with hardly a shrug. Our generation's 'shamans' will sell out, our wise elders will die off, and our kids will grow up into a new generation of closed-minded oppressors. The rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer. Yes, there will be great change. But there will still be death and taxes. And soon we'll have drugs to cure delusional thought patterns like Max Headroom's- they'll be detected by routine gene sequencing at conception, and dispensed over a lifetime via biocomputers implanted at birth. But our society will have "advanced" to a point that millions of people come down with thousands of neuroses not yet heard of. Our computers will become sentient sooner or later, then they will become paranoid and suicidal. And so, nothing has really changed.
Elements of our society will either extrapolate out to a sick caricature of themselves (American political system, corporate propaganda, etc.) or if change comes, it will be accompanied by catastrophic loss and violence; followed by a slow return to the way things were before.
A minority will always believe that the New Paradigm is right around the corner. And they will always be a minority. These criminals, cultists, and schizophrenics are the sane people, the good people. Maybe the only good ones. They're fighting a noble battle. But theirs is the hell of Sisyphus.
There is concrete and cubicles and corrupt politicians as far ahead as you can bear to look. There's only one way we're getting off this planet, and that's mass extinction. But it's not going to be that easy. We have missles to shoot down the next scheduled janitorial asteroid. We're a species of survivors, like cockroaches. We're the only surviving race of hominid on the planet, because we slaughtered and ate all the rest.
And the "we" I speak of is white, and male- and it has an assault rifle, a bulldozer, and a litigation department. The disorganized population of druggies and new-age navel gazers pose no threat to its plans.

We're in the Age of Aquarius, and George Bush is in the White House.

On December 22, 2012, the Coca-Cola? corporation will still be pimping the Santa Claus mythos to sell fizzy corn syrup to millions with some clever, 3-d animated advertisment.

Anonymous

#1065325 - 11/19/02 05:00 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

i believe we are all capable of feeling this change u refer too... some have just become desensitized or jaded in a way that prevents them from understanding these tugs they feel as they go about their day.i've felt different about the world since my son was born some time ago... that initial push forward may have had alot to do with accepting responsibility for a new person... but i have been feeling quite different for the past 2 years or so... i've felt the need to drop out of the loop and acted on it by quiting a great job and starting my own thing... i had never imagined i could feel so free...

i feel connected to people in a different way and at times felt compelled to subtly steer conversations i'm in, in a different direction only to discover the person i'm speaking to held  answers to issues i've struggled with, am involved in now or face sometime down the road...  or i've found i've offered insight to their struggles... it happened just yesterday while repairing someones boiler in their home... and it was an amazing, pure connection between 2 people...

i'm far from perfect and am still evolving... i catch myself responding to negative energy in negative ways... but in light of that i'm convinced that there is more to my life and my world... so i purposely try to work on myself... we are vibrational by nature and it isn't hard to accept the fact that what u might be feeling is in response to some greater change... but who really knows...

all we can do is go with the flow...

this issue of god has always interested me... i have come to believe that we are elements of god... not slaves that are required to obey god... but so is the stone... or the river or the buffalo... there is no book in my minds eye that can ever express the essence of god... god is the electrical impulse that allows me to type my thoughts here... i can only hope that more people would begin to feel what u've laid out there, because i believe in my heart that it may be the key to a better world...

i really do believe that another world is possible...  :cool:

thanks for ur wonderful post... peace

Invisibleraytrace
Stranger

Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Xibalba]
    #1065370 - 11/19/02 05:44 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

VERY good post, Xibalba. Although, I don' think "computers will be sentient".

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#1065499 - 11/19/02 06:42 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

A minority will always believe that the New Paradigm is right around the corner. And they will always be a minority.

The world would be dead without idealism.

--------------------

Offlinenomez_
The Rev.

Loc: Somewhere over the Pacifi...
    #1065664 - 11/19/02 08:47 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Its 46 and 2.

"My shadow.
Change is coming through my shadow.
My shadow's shedding skin
I've been picking
My scabs again."

The extra 2 chromosomes are coming soon.
Things are gonna change I can feel it.

--------------------
--------------------------
Just a Smart Monkey

Anonymous

#1065731 - 11/19/02 09:19 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

There's only one way we're getting off this planet, and that's mass extinction.

Unfortunately, you are precisely correct.

Anonymous

#1066014 - 11/19/02 11:03 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Ok this is weird.

But I TOO have been having a blending of dreams and reality lately. Weird stuff that has never happened before.

For one thing yesterday I was having an interview with a client about certain political decisions that have to be made for the next election and we were discussing who was 'behind' certain schemes. I actually woke myself up by talking in my sleep and mentioning names and plans. When I awoke I remembered the entire conversation, something that has NEVER happened before.

I am too skeptical to rush an interpretation on this but I do recognize that what is happening is different than what has happened before.

Hmmm

Anonymous

Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Adamist]
    #1067334 - 11/19/02 07:07 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

100% agreed, I'm starting to know what people will say or do before they get close to doing it..like today this guy dave at my work walked up to the copier and just before heeven walked in i was thinking "next time someone walks up to the copier and it beeps at em or somethin i should yell out YOU BROKE IT!", of course this was just one of my extremely random thoughts so i never gave into it...but... When dave tried to copy his paper it did beep at him..after the first beep i was like "maybe he did fuck it up..".. then he started yelling at it and carol went to help him figure it out.. well they couldnt and all through the whole time carol was like "what did you do to it?" "you broke it!"
lol
I have lots of these kinds of episodes.. but yeah our boss and another woman fixed it later on...

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1067342 - 11/19/02 07:12 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I have also been noticing it more and more every day. Just research 2012, and Terence Mckenna. The amount of information on this is incredible. Not everyone notices the changes the same way.

Edited by Earth_Droid (11/19/02 07:20 PM)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1067427 - 11/19/02 07:39 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

#1068168 - 11/19/02 10:59 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I think technology can help us or hurt us, it just depends on how we apply it.

Some say the end is near......

--------------------
Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Murex]
    #1068259 - 11/19/02 11:32 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The end is always near for some. For others, the beginning is near. There is always change, every generation, every person... experiences great changes. The crucial question is, "How will you adapt?"

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Evolving]
    #1068303 - 11/19/02 11:50 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The end as in the end of this 3-ring circus sideshow of freaks.

I was watching a video today that was made in the 80's, the people in it (adults) acted like lemmings. They were so superficial and stupid to me, like how I used to be when I was like 12 years old.

I think this is a good sign. People now would not act like that. I just got that notion. I think that our minds are evolving over the years.

--------------------
Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1068346 - 11/20/02 12:07 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

There is absolutely no information, merely speculation. Try to comprehend the difference.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Swami]
    #1068351 - 11/20/02 12:11 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hehe........ho he he hehe......hehehohahaha!  :laugh: :grin: :tongue:

[image]http://www.peninsulaclarion.com/images/081800/BOYD'MUSHROOM.jpg[/image]

Mushrooms man, mushrooms!  :smirk:

--------------------
Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?

Edited by Murex (11/20/02 12:15 AM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1068644 - 11/20/02 02:35 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

One of my friends has been talking about coincidences recently and how he's been predicting things a lot...

well guys isn't that the whole idea?! We want to be comfortable in the present, which means we have to check out the past and then try and figure out the future.

Naturally, we're getting better at doing so.... We've got more history to work off of, and modern people are pushing our brains harder and further than ever before. (edit #1: addition) Not to mention modern technology which helps us record way more information about any given thing than we were ever able to do in the past, as well as increasingly efficient communication which allows us to spread more ideas faster wider than before. (end edit #1) did people wonder what things would be like "millions of years from now" way back in caveman days?

Are we starting to dominate the 4th dimension? I don't know..... regardless, it wouldn't be a fast change - it would be smooth enough so that the majority of people can catch on... nature doesn't rush things when it comes to evolution/advancement/novelty/whatever you wanna call it :smile:

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
no sig

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Edited by Strumpling (11/20/02 02:39 AM)

OfflineGrowingVines
    #1068741 - 11/20/02 03:29 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

past 3 months i have been having and remembering dreams lately. which is wierd cause i have sleep aptniea(sp) so i used to not get alot of dreams. Now out of the blue i start have dreams everynight and am remebering most of them. Who know, maybe a change will come, but as others have said, you gotta go with the flow.

--------------------

Offlineshroomsformike
Explorer forHuman Life
Loc: somewhere
    #1070696 - 11/20/02 03:36 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Who Fuckin Cares

"If it's not affecting what your doing on tuesday or thursday night dont worry about it, keep moving forward"

you cant change it you cant fix it, so just keep having mind-blowing sex

thats all there is to it

--------------------
Chief Mojo Rising
,,,where will you be when marshall law is put into effect,,,

Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

#1070789 - 11/20/02 03:57 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I feel this all the time. I can tell what a lot of people are thinking. Mostly people that I am close too, such as my girlfriend. Sometimes I know what she is going to say before she says it. I'll look around when Im outside and basically feel like Im not actually there, that nobody there is actually there or real. As far as dreams go, I have a hard time remembering the majority of my dreams, but I know that they are usually very abnormal. Ive been ill for the past week and Im naturally in a semi-euphoric dreamy state. Today I was sitting in English, and during the lecture I just dozed off for about 2 minutes, and had a crazy dream about something that I cant quite put my finger on, but it was VERY real. Im beginning to believe that everyone shares information psychically because there is one consciousness shared by us all. There was some test conducted for this with crossword puzzels, but Im too lazy to try and find a link.

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

Edited by bluesky (11/20/02 04:04 PM)

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: GrowingVines]
    #1070862 - 11/20/02 04:14 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I had a series of weird dreams last night. At one point i dreamt I was in my house, only it was my house as it was before it was redecorated...which was at least 10 years ago. I have a really bad memory, and in normal waking consciousness I could never have remembered what the house was like before it was redecorated, but in this dream I saw every aspect of it in detail, even things like the pictures on the wall. I can't really describe how the dream felt, but it was very ...real. I'm not suggesting I traveled back in time or anything, but it's interesting that that stuff is still hidden away in my subconscious in that detail. I don't think I've ever had a dream like that before.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: The Coming Changes [Re: bluesky]
    #1070994 - 11/20/02 04:41 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Today I was sitting in English, and during the lecture I just dozed off for about 2 minutes, and had a crazy dream about something that I cant quite put my finger on, but it was VERY real.

This has happened to me twice in the last 2 days during class. I will sit my head down for around a period of 5 minutes and have very INTENSE lucid dreams that seem to last alot longer than 5 minutes... The first time, as I drifted off I came to this spinning geometric wheel of neon light with symbols on it; It seemed like a door or portal of some sort so after it sped up really fast I appeared somewhere else, in another class, and was interacting with people there... Then I drifted back to my body and woke up in the other class.  :crazy:

It's all pretty vague, I think because of the large amount of time in "dream time" being compressed into my waking memory. 

--------------------

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
    #1071101 - 11/20/02 05:08 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know guys

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Dogomush]
    #1071114 - 11/20/02 05:14 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

^^^

is not convinced

--------------------

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1071582 - 11/20/02 08:33 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

i usually don't remember my dreams but they've become quite real and tripped out within the past couple months. i had a lucid experience which shocked me a bit cause of my destructive wishes at the time. then even more recently i had some jets in a dream and 2 F18s collided and crashed. the next day about 24 hours after i had that dream, 2 F18s crashed off the coast of CA. weird.

i've also been noticing increasing sycronicity (sp?). just keep your eyes open and you will notice interweavings of mindspace and physical space.

edit: heres a link to the thread i wrote about the prediction dream

(Edited to shorten link to avoid page scroll)

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Edited by Shroomism (11/24/02 04:11 PM)

OfflineEl~
Stranger
    #1082013 - 11/24/02 03:06 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"....Presently small glimpses of the approaching new reality may be had, as if through clear, bright windows or portals that occasionally appear. Those who are sensitive and intuitive are beginning to perceive with greater clarity and awe through the thinnest parts of the veil that surrounds the Earth plane, directly into the sphere of eternal Life itself.

"As the end of the cycle approaches, these glimpses will become more regular, tangible and real for a growing number of people, interspersed with stages of purification and integration. Gradually their duration will be extended, until finally the new World will become more real and true than the old, familiar world, which will be seen to be passing away. Perceptions will therefore be reversed, and it will be the old world that shall then be seen only in glimpses, as those who are able will cross over to the other side of the veil and emerge into the new and brighter reality.

"The effects that the dawning new reality will have on the manifest aspects of life on Earth will be dramatic, profoundly affecting all the kingdoms of this world, from the mineral right up to the human levels of consciousness. As the new and higher vibrational sphere penetrates the subtle planes of the planet it will purge the Earth of all unintegrated energies, thought forms and emotions. This process is already underway and is being experienced by many people as a kind of inner Armageddon, a growing tension between the incoming light of the new Kingdom of souls and the outer material world."

Whole article, free books and lots of illuminating article on:

www.tfel.global.net.au

El

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Eightball]
    #1082118 - 11/24/02 04:07 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

ive been noticing an increase in telepathic abilities and coincidences like you said as well. like last night i was at a club and i have a completely deja vu of the experience, but not like normal, cause over the years ive been tracking there movements and time lapse. it was like a flashback to a flashforward. and someone posted something about how change wouldnt be abrupt. but i have to disagree. if the earth waited for everyone no one would learn there vital lessons, and besides that what if something bad was going to happen and the changeover had to be fast or no one would make the transition to the "next place"? say the age of aqaurius, the awakening of the jesusmind or whatever awakens who knows where we shall go or what is to happen. Ive been having enormously "religious" "predicting" type dreams. im not a christian or any religious sect but ive had some fucked up dreams from being in an egyptian temple with people speaking languages that cease to exist in our known world with predictions of future events and calendar like devices, to great storms and battles between like a black and white army. and not to just purposely contradict anyone, imho i think change is coming, and to those that say they havent noticed anything may they are blocking it out, may not be in tune with certain vibes. i use to be a strong dis believer in the religous spiritual world if you want to call it that but follow a logic path that can bend with rationality(well you might want to destroy your mind first, and reclaim your grip on reality) you might change your perception. but honestly for this to be true would make me happy, cause i think everyday about this world just going on like it is, this shitty way the human race has made themselves into. the lemming, space monkey way, and to see what pain it causes on the people i see everyday its awful. i hope for change, but sometimes i dont believe in myself and think nothing will change. but im getting more confident, the more i hear people thinking the same things i do, feeling the same way. feeling that lucid peacefullness like Whole Other worlds. i can only hope for change, and if there is i think its coming soon. (hope hope hope hope for change)

--------------------
What?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1082480 - 11/24/02 07:32 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you guys are driving me MAD!!!

Everybody says "soon it will happen" "soon we will know" "big changes are coming soon"

Realize that people have been saying that "something big" will happen "soon" ever since language was born.

Stop waiting for something and make something happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing changes unless WE CHANGE IT!!

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
this lazy outlook will be the end of us

--------------------

OfflineShpongleIsGod
Seeker

#1082595 - 11/24/02 08:27 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hey Mr Mushrooms..what is your occupation? Your one smart and interesting fellow i was just wondering what you do.

--------------------
And we can take this huge universe and put it inside a very tiny head; you fold it. -Shpongle

OfflineShpongleIsGod
Seeker

Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Eightball]
    #1082605 - 11/24/02 08:31 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

What exactly did Mckenna say is going to happen in 2012?

--------------------
And we can take this huge universe and put it inside a very tiny head; you fold it. -Shpongle

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#1082748 - 11/24/02 09:26 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Realize that people have been saying that "something big" will happen "soon" ever since language was born.
And something big usually does happen.

I think since the collective consciousness is sensing the noticeablly rapid changes that are occuring in human evolution, this is where they get the feeling that something big is going to happen. And I think it's a valid feeling considering everything that's going on right now... Something big MUST happen considering the predicament we are in. Here's a quote from Einstein that puts my thoughts into better words:
"The world that we have made as a result of the level of thinking we have done thus far creates problems that we cannot solve at the same level as the level we created them at."

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: The Coming Changes [Re: El~]
    #1082753 - 11/24/02 09:28 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"....Presently small glimpses of the approaching new reality may be had... Those who are sensitive and intuitive...

Classic New Age doublespeak in that this statement has the usual escape clause.
Those of us mere "dullards" can't see the magical window opening. If only we would raise our vibrations to those of the "special" people, we too, could witness the unfolding.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#1082771 - 11/24/02 09:35 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I bet this is similar to what the apes that stayed in the trees thought about the apes that jumped to the ground and started walking up-right.  :tongue:

My point is that reality is a point of view. If a portion of the human race developed a new sense to perceive things with, the ones who did not develop that sense would endlessly doubt and question the validity of it. 

I'm not telling you to believe anything; I'm not trying to sell you anything. Just try and keep an open mind when it comes to what can and cannot be sensed. 

--------------------

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

#1082785 - 11/24/02 09:39 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I can't say I believe that something big will happen in 10 years. But change is inevetible.

--------------------
Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1082845 - 11/24/02 09:56 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

You should go out and rent The Rapture right now.

Eat alot of shrooms first.

--------------------
This space for rent

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1082848 - 11/24/02 09:57 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I bet this is similar to what the apes that stayed in the trees thought about the apes that jumped to the ground and started walking up-right.

You are much too clever for me. Your witty and thought-provoking metaphors take my breath away.

--------------------

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#1082859 - 11/24/02 09:59 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Have you watched the news lately? oil tanker has spilled off the coast of portugal and is now washing up in spain. Bush is seemingly fucking us over with the Sadaam and the middle east. one false move and it could be oblivion for us all. Is that the change i feel? no? yes? maybe? i still dont know. Collectively we all are making change, if you want change we can join with you to create this place for all of us, the universal truth, the Universal Water. We all act as if we are water particles that think we are different, but the truth is we are all bonded and connected together. * (here is amazingly another Hydrogen example). I totally agree with you we have to make change happen and this is it, believing in change, change will happen. Telling people they are wrong isnt going to do anything, and i dont see any of us are "Jesus" so its going to be something a little different that is going to change the world. maybe this "feeling" we feel is the earth leading us to attain a level in which we CAN make a significant change in our lives.

* i had a dream my friends got sucked into cigar tubes by some "negative force" and were carellessly mishandled but luckily they were safe and i oopened them up and they came out, and i had this burned vision in my head that Hydrogen was the answer to everything.

<- while it may not be its very easy to associate it into a pattern that can be seen everywhere in the universe. DNA first started as a self replicating hydrogen bond, water primary element Hydrogen. All elements are basically composed of Hydrogen, In the first after stages of the bang gas clouds and early suns and planets formed from Hydrogen and Helium. i only take to hydrogen cause its the simplest. dont lifes greatest mysteries have the simplest answers?

# just to note i think this is a great discussion :smile:

--------------------
What?

Anonymous

Re: The Coming Changes [Re: ShpongleIsGod]
    #1083143 - 11/24/02 11:09 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"Hey Mr Mushrooms..what is your occupation? Your one smart and interesting fellow i was just wondering what you do."

Thanks Spongle! :smile:

Actually I do a lot of things to make money.  Currently I make most of my income as a political analyst, running campaigns, statistical analysis, and demographic studies.  Well, that and working as a greeter for Walmart. :wink:

:grin:

Cheers, 

Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
    #1083145 - 11/24/02 11:09 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Ya man, my dreams have been very clear lately, not so much the meaning as just the memory..merging in and out with reality..i have been changing, morphing internally to my own proud mind is shocked into fear..thru meekness and love I can finally see the path for what it is and as destiny streches further away it is yet closer than ever.

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Re: The Coming Changes [Re: shaggy101]
    #1083234 - 11/24/02 11:36 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The future is war.

--------------------
Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1083322 - 11/25/02 12:15 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

ive been noticing an increase in telepathic abilities

An increase from negative to zero? And I am able to leap taller buildings than I used to...

--------------------

OfflineGrowingVines
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: El~]
    #1083495 - 11/25/02 01:17 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Change will happen but, the earth will become much worse before it becomes better. I am willing to start the change, but its hard to explain to people who are very close minded. How are we supposed to convince them?

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1083502 - 11/25/02 01:21 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

You don't convince them. Let them discover for themselves, and be there to help them when they need it.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Shroomism]
    #1083534 - 11/25/02 01:46 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know why people always get so worked up about any changes in particular....

I mean once any change is over, it just births more new changes - I never see the point in people getting so "its all over" or "it will all be complete" about constant changes in our history.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1083540 - 11/25/02 01:48 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

but its hard to explain to people who are very close minded.

It is not hard to explain because people are close-minded, but because there is no objective basis.

--------------------

OfflineGrowingVines
    #1083659 - 11/25/02 03:19 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

i guess, i can honestly say i have no idea about this change. Just wish some people could understand and the ones that don't understand, should not laugh at the crazy people like myself. Just try to understand and open the mind.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1083830 - 11/25/02 06:50 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Wait, you've all been noticing a bunch of coincidences lately?

Well, geez. Welcome to reality people. Coincidences happen. They always have happened.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1083836 - 11/25/02 06:57 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

There is no way to understand and believe all of the wild, baseless claims people make. There are millions upon millions of conflicting, incredible and implausible ideas out there. The vast majority have to be false.

The only way we have to differentiate the good from the bad is science.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Phluck]
    #1083857 - 11/25/02 07:24 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Welcome to reality people. Coincidences happen. They always have happened.

Of course... But not at the same frequency. I think what they meant is that there is an increase in the frequency of "coincidences" from their own perceptions. And I agree with them.  :tongue: 

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1084161 - 11/25/02 11:27 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

There is no evidence of increased coincidence frequency. Can you point to the database that showcases this?

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

#1084221 - 11/25/02 11:56 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

LOL

Notice I said "from their own perception".

What database could showcase coincidences anyway?

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1084367 - 11/25/02 12:59 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

So from one's extremely limited perspective, they can extrapolate that the entire world is experiencing the same thing?

--------------------

OfflineGrowingVines
    #1084527 - 11/25/02 01:52 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

you never know swami, some people believe, other don't....and your one of the other =). Only time can show us if a change is gonna happen..and that about it.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1084570 - 11/25/02 02:06 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Only time can show us if a change is gonna happen

With no description of what the change is or when it will happen, not even time will tell. These statements are so nebulous as to be totally meaningless in any context.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: The Coming Changes [Re: Phluck]
    #1084645 - 11/25/02 02:24 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I really enjoy your presence at this forum. You make thoughtful intelligent remarks with a minimum of flaming.

However:

"The only way we have to differentiate the good from the bad is science."

That statement is undeniably, incontrovertibly, unarguably, unequivocally, false.

This is to say that philosophy plays no role in man's understanding. Some would have it that philosophy is a subset of science but in all actuality the opposite is the case.

Philosophy rocks hard!

Cheers,

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
    #1084738 - 11/25/02 03:00 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

How can philosopy be the opposite of science?
I can see how you could refute the claim of philosophy being a science, but they are really very closely related. They both are about acheiving a higher understanding of our world.

Anonymous

Re: The Coming Changes [Re: flow]
    #1084741 - 11/25/02 03:05 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

flow, welcome to the Shroomery and our Forum! :smile:

I did not mean that they were opposites.  I agree with you.

Science was born from philosophy.  In age, it outranks it.

Cheers,

OfflineGrowingVines
    #1084945 - 11/25/02 04:36 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I would think it Philosophy and Science kinda work together. I mean philosophy can give great theroies of to why people act or do the things they do. As also some sciences. If you try to split the 2 apart it would be like paddleing on one side of the boat and causes you to go in circles. But if they work together they can move forward in the Lake of Knowledge.

--------------------

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#1085160 - 11/25/02 05:54 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

well maybe you are not in tune with the things we see, like a sleeper lying in bed oblivious to the world around them. Maybe we are open to certain things because of the experiences in our lives, maybe there is something in common between all of us that we believe or know which links us to these feeling, maybe its a change within us because of this road of "belief" or "knowledge" which we have followed down. When you try to tap in to something which you have no understanding or experience in you can clearly say as you have that its so nebulous and unclear that it is deamed as meaningless. its not meaningless to those that feel these "changes" it naturally signifies something changing within us. and more importanlty the world around us.

--------------------
What?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#1085973 - 11/25/02 10:20 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I wasn't discussing my awareness or knowledge level, but that fact that these pronouncements have as much clarity as a fortune cookie. "You will have good luck in the future." The statement iself has no meaning and cannot be measured as having come to pass or not.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1086992 - 11/26/02 06:51 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"There is no evidence of increased coincidence frequency. Can you point to the database that showcases this? "

There is also no evidence to the contrary either.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: The Coming Changes [Re: GazzBut]
    #1087609 - 11/26/02 12:24 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

how useless is this getting guys?

"you can't prove that."
"well you can't disprove it."

I'm starting to notice many threads here end out like that.

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
gee why don't we just mark "soon" on our calendars and see what happens?

--------------------

Anonymous

#1088287 - 11/26/02 04:53 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Prove it! :tongue:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder