Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleOscuro_lobo
Dark Wolf

Loc: it doesn't really matter.
Strange dreams..
    #986509 - 10/23/02 02:13 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

So last couple nights, I?ve been having crazy fucked up dreams... some are kinda personal, but I?ll share last nights with you all.

heh.. there was some just.. stuff.. I was I think homeless or something, cause in my dream I never settled down anywhere, nothing was identified as ?home? to me in that dream.. I don?t even remember where I was geographically... but I remember me and a friend (I don?t remember who now... sadly) running around in a superstore, ala, walmartish style one... a lot of it took place in the home decor section, i distinctly remember shower curtains...

Anyway... as a big part of this dream... I was rebelling against something/someone, and I took it upon myself to pierce my ears... heee :P big flesh tunnels in the cartilage. and some kinda weird surface piercing in my calves... 2 in each, big metal bars on my legs, I don?t remember anything hurting... I do remember that I didn?t do my ears right so I had to take em out, and they healed up right away (it was a hold big enough to put a sharpie marker through without touching my ear ...)

Anyway.. yea... so... one weird part of the dream, I?m walking down the side of the highway, alone, playing with the holes in my ears, suddenly I?m in the middle of a busy on/off ramp.. cars whizzing all around me... eeek
then someone I know, stops and picks me up!
(don?t remember who) but they take me somewhere.... and as I?m sitting in the back of their car... this is when I pull the big steel tunnels out of my ears... and they heal up instantly. But I left the leg.. things.. in... the person(S) liked those :P
Eh.. I dunno.. anyone do dream interpretation?

i don?t remember much after that... I gotta start trying to lucid dream again...

-ol

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOscuro_lobo
Dark Wolf

Loc: it doesn't really matter.
Re: Strange dreams.. [Re: Oscuro_lobo]
    #987276 - 10/23/02 07:00 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

arg >_<
Someone must have some view on this...
-ol

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Strange dreams.. [Re: Oscuro_lobo]
    #987490 - 10/23/02 08:47 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I'm getting more heroic in my dreams.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub