Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinegreenlittlepill
pimp
Male User Gallery

Loc: vegas
objects moving for no reason
    #8310447 - 04/21/08 12:37 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

The following is an absolutley true story that happened in june of 06'.... My friend nick grows mary jane, (he's got a cannibis card so its all legal) and he keeps the plants "his babies" in his garage with the garage door closed, and high wattage grow lights on them in some sort of cycle.. on for 12 hours, dark for 12 hours, but thats irrelavent..anyways we were kicking it in his garage when all of a sudden a lighter or something (I forget) flies across the room, hits the wall (hard enough to hear a noise) and falls to the ground...now I didnt throw the lighter, and Nick didn't throw the lighter (he was in the middle of a sentence talking to me, and we were the only 2 people in the garage, let alone the house...we both looked at each other and i had to ask him "Did I just see what I think I saw?" he said "Yes, he saw it too!" I come to find out that the people that owned the house before him, had a son commit suicide in the house.....I swear on my life thats the truth, and yes we were smoking kind, but kind bud doesn't make you hallucinate or make inanimate objects go flying through the air...

g.l.p. 80

--------------------
one & one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehazey
Male

Re: objects moving for no reason [Re: greenlittlepill]
    #8313061 - 04/22/08 01:38 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

maybe someones trying to tell u something..

Offlinegreenlittlepill
pimp
Male User Gallery

Re: objects moving for no reason [Re: hazey]
    #8314078 - 04/22/08 11:33 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I've pondered that, but my friend says that it happens all the time in that house.(he moved into an apt with his g/f) His parents still say they experience phenomenon even after HE moved out. Personally I think the dude who killed himself is bound on this plane for whatever reason, and suicide is 1 of the worst things you can do..

--------------------
one & one

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #8314089 - 04/22/08 11:41 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe a ghost is just trying to light one up:shrug:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleQuantumReality
Mycopath 🗡
 User Gallery

Loc: BoobyTraps
    #8314104 - 04/22/08 11:46 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

greenlittlepill said:
suicide is 1 of the worst things you can do..

No, it aint.

Sound like he threw the lighter because he either wanted you to share a joint, or hes pissed of that its still gonna be a while before the plants are harvested.

Sounds pretty freaky though, did it scare the shit outa ya or what?

Offlinegreenlittlepill
pimp
Male User Gallery

Re: objects moving for no reason [Re: QuantumReality]
    #8318881 - 04/23/08 01:52 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

FUCK YEAH!!! I was like lets get the fuck outta here NOW!!!Which reminds me to call him and ask him if anything else has happened at his house since then...(its actually his parents house so he goes over there alot to help his dad work on stuff)....Ill repost and let u know what i find out!

--------------------
one & one

InvisibleVisualLearner
Stranger

#8319021 - 04/23/08 02:22 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Fuck crazy dude. I have always kinda been on the fence about paranormal shit but life is so crazy and unexplainable anyway. Fuck, who even knows anymore.

--------------------

Offlinegreenlittlepill
pimp
Male User Gallery

Re: objects moving for no reason [Re: VisualLearner]
    #8333599 - 04/27/08 09:53 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

wait till u see some crazy shit like did...i was on the fence too....i mean until YOU FIRSTHAND have an experience, its doubtful, but when U actually see it 1sthand, fuck..... i mean, it leaves u scratchin your head

--------------------
one & one

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: objects moving for no reason [Re: QuantumReality]
    #8334651 - 04/27/08 04:20 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Dizzwizzle said:
Quote:

greenlittlepill said:
suicide is 1 of the worst things you can do..

No, it aint.

Just curious, what is the worst thing you can do....?

>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Re: objects moving for no reason [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #8335892 - 04/27/08 09:44 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Well, most hauntings occur in enviroments where the death/life of a person was violent or stressful as in suicides and murders. Hauntings resulting from a mundane death usually manifest in areas where the deceased had a lot of emotional attachment(example- grandma appearing in her favorite rocking chair by the fire).

I have very little faith in the commonly accepted theory of ghosts and hauntings being the work of disembodied spirits(and even less, of course, in Mr. Ignorant's "there aint no sich thang" approach). While I may be wrong(well, everyone is wrong on everything in some way, but let's not get too philosophical here), I always try take the RAW approach of "I do'nt believe in anything, but I have many suspicions".

Anyway, my take on hauntings and poltergeist type activity is that it is the result of a type of psychic energy. I do not feel that ghosts have a consciousness. This residual energy takes the form and appearance of the tendencies of the departed. An imprint from pre-mortem tendencies which enact on the physical post-mortem from a mental/psychic plane, if you will.

If you think of this theory as hookie, simply illustrate what effect psychological imprinting has on the mind. Certain things that happen in childhood get repressed in the mind and may manifest as adult tendencies below the conscious level, sometimes never subsiding without self-awareness(just as a haunting may not subside until certain steps-like a ritual- enacts upon the issue on its own level). Same type of imprinting, different medium. I do feel, however, that demonic possession and hauntings of this type differ from the traditional ghost type mentioned above and require a more complex outlook, although a demon(or angel) may certainly utilize the psychic ghostly energy as a means of manifestation.

Again, this all might seem a bit out there, but did'nt every "phenonema" seem so at one time or another(though everything has an infinite number of explainations, some things are just accepted as fact)? Certain things net in certain results. Touch a van de graaff generator and yer hair is likely to stand on end. Live in an old house in which there was a violent death, be near high amounts of electricity, possibly large amounts of undergroung water, have heightened astral senses and fearful of the unknown, and you'll likely experience what can be described as a haunting or ghostly encounters. The only difference is that mundane science is limited to the senses and dogma of the people who write about and practice it.

The things that effect the world around and within us encompass a much larger array of rules and have greater boundries than what humans can directly perceive. The best one can do is observe and theorize accordingly, just as the early scientists did so with "normal" phenonema. In accordance with your title, "objects moving for no reason", I'll state that there is'nt anything that occurs for a singular reason. Reason is the tail that is followed by the dog which will never catch it. As solid as a theory is, it is merely based upon factors which are based upon even more factors, ad nauseam. Bell's theorem shook the scientific world. Plasma cosmology battles with big bang. "Everything changes and everyone dies" Jhonn Balance, coil.

Thy lord be CHAOS.
93 93/93

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom