Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: Wax Lyrical]
    #17928256 -

If you want to confirm that OBE isn't all just in your head then get a friend to leave something on a chair in his room and then when you are OBE go and visit his room and see what is there.

If the quality of your consciousness is clear enough you can get a real-time look at what is on his chair.

Now come back to this reality frame and tell him what it is.

Do this 100 times and get it right 80% of the time and you will no longer have any doubts about the consciousness connection to our reality frame.

You can only do this to prove the objectivity of the OBE for yourself only though through your own subjective experience like I just stated above.

The systems biggest safety policy is the Psi-Uncertainty principle.

This means you can only ever prove the larger intelligent consciousness reality exists for yourself and for small groups of people who are ready.

Synchronicity and the paranormal are psi events that happen but only to small groups of people when they are ready to handle being nudged towards the larger reality.

This is why paranormal and remote viewing cannot be replicated in mass to large groups scientifically yet, it is because as a whole humanity is not ready for that level of access.

Ego and fear is far too commonplace here and if it was confirmed that you could go OBE and go anywhere in the world and see what anyone was doing in realtime a very large number of people would exploit it for personal gain.

That is why there is the safety policy, where you can confirm OBE is objective to yourself if you develop the ability but if you try to go on tv and demonstrate your ability you will be locked out.

The point here is not to believe any of this, it's to setup the experiment with your friend, do 100 of these tests... confirm it is objectively accurate and then you will have no doubt about it.

If the first thing you think of when you have that ability is to go look at your competitors business plans, or lottery results or plan robberies or just go look at women changing in their bedrooms then you know you will be locked out from the get go.

The system knows you very well, it is you.

It want's you to grow towards cooperation, not manipulation.

Edited by Wax Lyrical (03/09/13 08:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: Wax Lyrical]
    #17929453 -

Am I right-minded to think when I get into a state of clear, happy consciousness that the creaks and pops of things around me that only seem to start happening in this state are the overall entropy of the system I'm in decreasing?


--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: circastes]
    #17929491 -

Also, do you think that if you're struggling with some kind of feeling of a need to contribute to the world around you, that abiding as pure consciousness or the Self in Eastern terms is the best contribution you can make?


--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: circastes]
    #17929881 -

I wonder who haven't thought those thoughts.. :smile:

But it feels like an easy choice for me now (and before you mentioned it - had to make the choice a while ago)

Still want to get my master's /study further than that though, only because I enjoy it and always have (just forgot to live inbetween), but there is no hurry.

Started consuming less and feel better than I have in years, happiness doesn't lie.

Have no idea where it ends, but it feels right every day

just 'be'
no thoughts/only positive thought,no worries, no anger, no frustation, no fear, no doubt, only happiness,love and acceptance

be the change you want to see in the world

(since the world is a reflection of yourself)

Edited by lessismore (03/09/13 05:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: circastes]
    #17930611 -

circastes said:
Am I right-minded to think when I get into a state of clear, happy consciousness that the creaks and pops of things around me that only seem to start happening in this state are the overall entropy of the system I'm in decreasing?




The creaks and pops you hear is probably you getting close to reaching point consciousness and your connection to this reality frames datastream disconnecting your sense inputs (hearing/visual).

With practice you can focus your intent on another reality frame anywhere throughout any realm you have access to and switch to that datastream entirely like tuning a radio to another station and then step into that location in full 3D with all your sense inputs back on just like this one right now.

circastes said:
Also, do you think that if you're struggling with some kind of feeling of a need to contribute to the world around you, that abiding as pure consciousness or the Self in Eastern terms is the best contribution you can make?




Abiding as pure consciousness in eastern terms is definitely the most optimal way to operate as it is an egoless state without fear where you are simply point consciousness awareness and without ego clouding the quality of your consciousness any information you receive from the larger consciousness system is much clearer and of a higher likelihood of being accurate.

Wanting to help the world the best way to do that is to work on yourself to the point where you are no longer wanting to do good you just are doing good without thinking about what to do next, or how to do it, increasing the quality of your consciousness is like being in flow state constantly while riding the waves of cascading synchronicity moment to moment.

If you look at the worlds problems, they are a reflection of where humanity's consciousness is in as a whole, lots of fear and lots of ego.

Your consciousness reincarnates where it best fits in, where there is the most opportunities for growth but this is a schoolhouse so you have some in first grades and some nearing graduation and the things the first graders do can cause deep suffering within you if you are closer to graduation but you need to just have compassion for where they are at on their journey as you where there to and there is consciousness that is much further ahead on the journey than yours is.

Every mighty oak starts as a seed and every step along the way is just as important as the end.

Except there is no end, there is just evolution and we are all growing up together.

*God* Bless.

Edited by Wax Lyrical (03/09/13 06:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: shroomerduper420]
    #17930756 -

been having sleep paralysis since I can remember, OBE's soon followed... I'm 31 now and still have them once a week at least, more if I feel like it.

it's been a blessing and a curse for sure... sleep paralysis can be a royally unwelcome pain in the fucking ass at times, like when you just want to fucking SLEEP because you have 3 hours before you have to be at work, but you keep getting stuck in SP mode, being poked and prodded by some black misty motherfucker who radiates pure negative energy and feels like a cattle prod when it touches you :tongue:

The OBE's are fucking epic though :thumbup:


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #17931052 -

Interesting stuff lyrical. :heart:


--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #17931140 -

That's funny, has anyone else experienced a somewhat positive sp episode?

Also has anyone met any entities, if so which was your most memorable.

Ive never really met an entitie in spirit, though there was 1 time I was stuck halfway out of my body. Lol. I was in the livingroom, and had just laid down for a nap. When before I knew it, it felt as if I was cooperating, better yet giving in. I just shook it off, but next thing you know I feel this closing in, sucking through, intense ball of consciousness to take over. I began to struggle, breathing was taking all of my might, not to mention I could barely open my eyes.
So from my perspective, ive thrown my blanket off my chest and I'm sorta in between sitting and laying down, and I'm struggling to get up gasping for air. All the sudden in my struggle I hear banging like someone broke through the back wall of my house while others banged pots and pans. I'm still struggling and at this point Im hearing little chatter and laughing. I remember stooping and thinking "id probably laugh at me to if I could see myself". And just as I stopped struggling my eyes became operatable, I looked around and the first think I see is 3 fairies. I know right, was not what I was expecting but definently
beautiful and so very strange enough. These 3 were holding up some stainglass portrait of Jesus and
others. Then another had a beautiful staff he pointed at me. I glanced at the blank Tv and in the reflection another fairie with a white robe was doing circles around my head. WEIRD
These are the only entities ive encountered.


--------------------
Who am I?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: shroomerduper420]
    #17931244 -

i was sleeping, then sleep paralysis happened and turned into a NDE(light at the end of tunnel,no time space, heaven;y clouds) while still kinda in my body, then i've been able to triger it at will if i try hard.

to triger a dmt NDE oBE. use your fingers, close your eat holes, now try and listen to the hissing buzzzing, untra low frequency inside your skull,inside your head,focus on it,play around with it untill it gets louder,this sound is always inside your head. i think the buzzing thumps could have been blood flow in the brain,since its the same frequency. or its the sound of the universe. idk ,but this technique works

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #17931702 -

LuSiD9 said:
been having sleep paralysis since I can remember, OBE's soon followed... I'm 31 now and still have them once a week at least, more if I feel like it.

it's been a blessing and a curse for sure... sleep paralysis can be a royally unwelcome pain in the fucking ass at times, like when you just want to fucking SLEEP because you have 3 hours before you have to be at work, but you keep getting stuck in SP mode, being poked and prodded by some black misty motherfucker who radiates pure negative energy and feels like a cattle prod when it touches you :tongue:

The OBE's are fucking epic though :thumbup:



Sleep Paralysis is caused when your body falls asleep but your mind is still awake creating that disconnect.

The way to stop it is to have some paper next to your bed, write down everything you are thinking about until you have nothing left to get out and also give yourself 30-60 minutes before getting in bed of no screens/lights/information inputs, meditation in darkness would be a good option here.

The other option is just to know that the *evil energy* is just a fear test designed to keep you from attempting to OBE so just use that time when you are in paralysis to be meditate over the sense inputs and relax back to sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: tigno323]
    #17931719 -

tigno323 said:
i was sleeping, then sleep paralysis happened and turned into a NDE(light at the end of tunnel,no time space, heaven;y clouds) while still kinda in my body, then i've been able to triger it at will if i try hard.

to triger a dmt NDE oBE. use your fingers, close your eat holes, now try and listen to the hissing buzzzing, untra low frequency inside your skull,inside your head,focus on it,play around with it untill it gets louder,this sound is always inside your head. i think the buzzing thumps could have been blood flow in the brain,since its the same frequency. or its the sound of the universe. idk ,but this technique works



The buzzing is your *energy body* and focusing on it you can increase the vibration to the 6.3hz OBE theta state, the NDE experience is your intent taking you to that channel's experience.

You can focus on anywhere in the world with the same intent and you will be taken to that experience as well.

Using Hemi-Sync or Binaural technology will increase the chance of this happening, you do not have to stick your fingers in your ears but if that helps you focus, all good.

Edited by Wax Lyrical (03/09/13 11:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: Wax Lyrical]
    #17932892 -

I agree with every word and every post of Wax Lyrical
kinda weird, maybe he is me :smile:
what is your story Wax Lyrical? are you only into lucid dreaming?

especially, do not let negative thought get to your mind, ever
people are at different places spiritually
respect differences, see the good in people
some have still a lot to learn
before they can start living in corporation with their true selves and the planet
but I see it like this: I was like that myself not long ago, in every possible way, no better than anyone else with overconsumption,ego,destroying nature etc.
and they seem to awaken naturally, after doing the wrong things for long enough, then they learn what they must do, like we all do
you don't even have to tell them, that's the beauty, it happens naturally, each at our own time.
even if telling them, I am not sure it could help them

but happiness tends to spread, if you awaken, your family might awaken too automatically - if you get sick your family gets sick i.e. and vice versa - everything is a reflection of yourself.
see the good in the world, see the good in people.

but meditation,lucid dreaming,psychedelics , any relaxing state can help anyone I think

agree on the lucid dream thing too:
once you are lucid and know you're dreaming, you can go anywhere

I sometimes take a fly around my city/country, feels pretty nice/realistic, as real as this world.
sometimes even together with people I know.
haven't had much luck recently due to being sick with kidney stones though, was hard to meditate/lay without pain.

binaural beats help me always (search youtube they got a lot of them, also use good headphones that go to low frequencies), can sometimes if relaxing enough and for long enough time go directly from awake into a lucid dream with them (but usually sleep paralysis first, hearing sounds, feeling the vibrations, feeling something with me etc)


hope this makes sense, just came down from a trip :smile:

edit: I agree with 95% :-) I don't understand it all
the fear with OBE, I never thought of it that way (except when I was a kid, was much better at LDing back then) because it seemed so real, but it makes sense

the things that helped me lucid dream:
dream journal writing as often as possible, preferably every night, and read it as often as possible to look for signs
some form of reality checking
  how did I get here?
  is it likely that I sit here today?
  does this reality seem real?
  (light switches and watches usually don't work well when dreaming.)
  I do these once in a while in reality too.

binaural beats, they help a lot I think

have had most luck with waking up, going back to bed after 30 mins or so (in the day)
or going directly into a lucid dream
or just random lucid dreams every few months/years.
salvia seemed to help them too, since it makes me very relaxed for hours, had like 3 vivid lucid dreams each night once due to it once, or maybe just coincidence - but the relaxing state it induces seems to help (used to chew the leaves)

but still after trying to get lucid for perhaps 10-15 years I only average about 1 a month if lucky, wish there was some better way.

peace

Edited by lessismore (03/10/13 11:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: lessismore]
    #17933024 -

But I live in a very noisy environment

it seems easier to LD when there is complete silence around me

maybe I should meditate some more, I am not too good at that yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: lessismore]
    #17943461 -

Shit you're right!

This dark sea horse came floating at me and I acknowledged it as a fear test, this is after the same old demon that's been doing random shit to me did more random shit to me and I forgot about the fear test stuff and just struggled with it.

But I just jumped straight out of body after that. Easy as that, no vibrations or weirdness. My body actually started calling me to come back when I thought about it - beautiful! But I made it out to a cupboard in the living room before I gave into astonishment a little bit. Going to head back to bed now and see what happens.

Going to read thoroughly MyBigToe tommorow!


--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: Wax Lyrical]
    #17947384 -

Wax Lyrical said:
LuSiD9 said:
been having sleep paralysis since I can remember, OBE's soon followed... I'm 31 now and still have them once a week at least, more if I feel like it.

it's been a blessing and a curse for sure... sleep paralysis can be a royally unwelcome pain in the fucking ass at times, like when you just want to fucking SLEEP because you have 3 hours before you have to be at work, but you keep getting stuck in SP mode, being poked and prodded by some black misty motherfucker who radiates pure negative energy and feels like a cattle prod when it touches you :tongue:

The OBE's are fucking epic though :thumbup:



Sleep Paralysis is caused when your body falls asleep but your mind is still awake creating that disconnect.

The way to stop it is to have some paper next to your bed, write down everything you are thinking about until you have nothing left to get out and also give yourself 30-60 minutes before getting in bed of no screens/lights/information inputs, meditation in darkness would be a good option here.

The other option is just to know that the *evil energy* is just a fear test designed to keep you from attempting to OBE so just use that time when you are in paralysis to be meditate over the sense inputs and relax back to sleep.



meh, I've tried basically every trick in the book when it comes to stopping unwelcome SP episodes... done a shit ton of research as well, pretty much anything on the internet about sleep paralysis in the passed 10 years or so has been read by me, no joke.. :lol:

I've even talked to doctors about it, most of them have never heard of it and ask if I've been doing drugs, lol... even the ones that do know about it, don't really know much...

pretty much just accepted it... a pain in the ass at times, but whatever, I'm kinda glad I'm so susceptible to it, OBE's generally come easy for me... most people definitely can't say the same.

thankfully, the entity has stopped being as much of an issue as it has in the past.... it's only there about 1 outta 5 episodes, as apposed to the 4 outta 5 it was for a lot of years.


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: obe's and sleep paralysis? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #17948790 -

Stopping SP is easy for me

but it also stops me from getting lucid dreams


If I don't sleep on my back or stomach I never get SP
but I never lucid dream either unless I sleep on my back it seems.


Have had SP regularly all my life, and that's how I can avoid them with 99% successrate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My experience, finding my faith in humanity, learning to let go Doalrite 776 13 04/06/18 05:27 AM
by Buster_Brown
* Alien/Human Relations v2.0
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 24,941 65 12/23/22 02:19 AM
by doolhoofd
* Dream Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
ShroomismM 53,128 253 05/24/24 03:39 AM
by Buster_Brown
* Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 51 52 )
zorbman 184,532 1,020 03/15/18 06:53 PM
by BrendanFlock
* Drugs, Buddhism, and States of Consciousness
( 1 2 3 all )
Buddha1 12,473 43 05/31/17 10:33 PM
by eve69
* I don't fuck with the Oujia board.
( 1 2 all )
Barnaby 1,117 20 04/06/18 09:22 AM
by Eclipse3130
* The Snakes are inside me...
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 14,417 44 02/05/21 10:58 PM
by makalis
* The 4th Density
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 17,406 49 10/19/08 12:07 PM
by ariark

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
1,356 topic views. 0 members, 18 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.