Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
FBI killed innocents in Waco, why not in NYC?
    #694674 - 06/22/02 04:14 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.cam.net.uk/home/nimmann/peace/explosions.htm just another link I found.

But, on topic; our gov murdered women and children at the Waco, Tx fiasco, so what would keep you from believing that the gov might have a motive behind wanting the WTC vrought down?

The most convincing evidence i've found for gov involvement, so far, are from various firefighter agencies (FDNY) and a demolitions expert.

The demolition's expert told how as he watched the building collapse, he knew that demolitions experts had to have a hand in it. Keep in mind that the guy has raised (blown up) hundreds of tall buildings in his career.

I don't know. I dount it will ever come out, but I hope the truth is one day revealed to us.

A growing number of fire protection engineers have theorized that "the structural damage from the planes and the explosive ignition of jet fuel in themselves were not enough to bring down the towers," the editorial stated.

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

Edited by PGF (06/22/02 04:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: FBI killed innocents in Waco, why not in NYC? [Re: PGF]
    #694934 - 06/22/02 06:00 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

PGF_ I have no trouble believeing the American Gov't can be as vile and corrupt as any other. And if they withheld info that lead to the worst Attack on American soil evr, Ok...

I want to know why Jerry Farwell was not denounced Publicly for saying "Thats what you get when your a City full of Pagans, Fornicators, Liberals and Gays"... a few days after the Towers came down. WTF?!
But Bill Mahr was cancled for saying the Terrorists were not Cowards, and thats why we should fear them.
-OoD

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #694944 - 06/22/02 06:04 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

In case you didn't know it, 10,000 gallons of jet feul can melt steel girders. The demolitions 'expert' doesn't know what he's talking about. The WTC had a very unusual frame. It was a skeleton frame that went up around the WTC like a cage, it was not a conventional steel frame building.

In Waco where Janey Reno immolated all those cult members who did we see do it? It was her good squad! Janet Reno's goon squad killed those folks in Waco, and they did it again at Ruby Ridge.

On 9-11 in NYC where was the goon squad? It wasen't even there. Only thing there were a bunch of terrorists that flew planes in to the bulidings and a lot of dead hero firemen. The government goon squad didn't do it.

Who were the hijackers? When people on the planes used their cell phones who did they say hijacked them? What does all the evidence say? It was Osama bin Laden and his good squad that did the 9-11 attack.

PGF, why on earth you want to post this sort of bunk is beyond me. Do you really believe this garbage?

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Anonymous

Re: FBI killed innocents in Waco, why not in NYC? [Re: Anonymous]
    #694946 - 06/22/02 06:04 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

because of the evil, liberal, jew-controlled media!!!

err, um, wait...

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: FBI killed innocents in Waco, why not in NYC? [Re: Anonymous]
    #694963 - 06/22/02 06:07 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Doctor Falwell (not Farwell) is a good man and a well respected community leader. He has some good points and should be taken seriously. I've worked for him in the past at Liberty University in Lynchburg VA, and I can testify that he is a good man. Why do slander such a man of integrity?

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #695341 - 06/22/02 11:57 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

So you've gone from believing the current administration allowed the attack to believing we brought the buildings down the rest of the way with explosives?

You are a piece of work.

What's next? That the planes didn't really crash into the building at all? That it was really explosives all along? Or that the WTC never really existed?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinemr freedom
enthusiast
    #695439 - 06/23/02 12:53 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It behooves ALL of us to consider the questions raised by this article. When the chief of NY firefighters is begging to be allowed to study and investigate the causes of this collapse and being ignored it rationaly raises the questions of "why".

As to Falwell, if I were not the firm believer of the constitution that I am, this hate mongering asshole would never be seen or heard on radio or tv. He and all his ilk should be branded deeply as the one, true, reason that organized religion is the primary threat to individual liberty.

Ps. someone who purports to hate someone else, because of who they love, is NOT a good person.

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
Re: FBI killed innocents in Waco, why not in NYC? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #695483 - 06/23/02 01:27 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

RG, the demolitions expert had the studied the layouts for the twin towers before he spoke to the press. He was disturbed by what he knew was an impossiblility; his prfessional opinion carries much more weight than some politician's spin doctors and the fearful media.

me thinks you trust too much.

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

Anonymous

#695870 - 06/23/02 08:42 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I have to agree with Rail_gun's sentiments when he stated, "In case you didn't know it, 10,000 gallons of jet feul can melt steel girders." I used to work at an oil refinery and I saw a jet fuel fire disintegrate smaller pieces of steel and bend girders before we put it out. Steel frame buildings are notorious for buckling in fires.

As for Jerry Falwell, I did hear or read of people condemning his words. He is an asshole for saying such things. The truth that people still have trouble accepting is that 9/11 was a consequence of an interventionist U.S. foreign policy and religious assholes. As I told my son that morning when we first turned on the news and witnessed the events unfolding, "this is what happens when you stick your hand in a hornets nest".

Edited by evolving (06/23/02 08:48 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom