Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSoulTech
Automated
The Disclosure Project
    #565206 - 02/27/02 09:05 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I happened upon an interesting website tonight that ended up consuming over 2 hours of my time. The website contained a low quality version of a press conference held by the The Disclosure Project (http://www.connectlive.com/events/disclosureproject/). ?The Disclosure Project is a non-profit research effort that has, since 1993, been identifying top-secret military, government and other witnesses to UFO and Extraterrestrial events.? The conference was originally broadcasted live on Wednesday, May 9, 2001. Over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The first part of the broadcast is an hour and 45 minutes long the second part is 55 minutes. I watched both broadcasts and found them extremely interesting and well worth my time, but to me the most important feature of the Disclosure Project is the level of credibility of the testimonies. The people speaking in the conference claim to be from various high positions in different branches of the government. If they actually are who they claim to be they are very credible sources and this would be the first time I?ve personally been exposed to such valid sources on this topic. Why would people of such military and political stature come out and make these comments if they didn't have any significance. I need to do more research on the subject but so far seems real and reliable. I did a search in the forums for any topics on the disclosure project and only came up with one result from November. Since it didn?t have many replies I felt I should start a new thread that might give some more people a chance to view these video clips and read more about the Disclosure Project (http://www.disclosureproject.org/). I?m happy to share this information with all of you and strongly urge you to visit the site and make your own judgement. I think the videos will speak for themselves. Also, as a followup on some of the recent posts concerning mars, towards the end part of the second video there is a brief mention of mars and alleged proof of artificial structures on it. Please reply with any thoughts you have.

Peace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: The Disclosure Project [Re: SoulTech]
    #565235 - 02/27/02 09:42 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineSoulTech
Automated
Re: The Disclosure Project [Re: ]
    #565358 - 02/28/02 12:02 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks Shroomism, I plan on listening to a couple of those broadcasts. Some of them look pretty interesting. Also, If anyone is interested and wants to read one of Dr. Steven Greer's confrences on the Disclosure Project, check this site out http://www.mysticbroadcast.org/ndn/greertalk.html for a confrence held on Sept 12th 2001 in Portland Oregon.

Peace

"Unless we change directions, we're likely to end up where we're going."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order