Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Do Mushrooms Affect One's Ability to Astral Project? [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1806306 - 08/12/03 03:28 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

But you can see the logic that if one person makes such a claim, and a test is designed and that person cant read the text, how the whole idea of astral travel is invalidated right? :nut:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Do Mushrooms Affect One's Ability to Astral Project? [Re: Swami]
    #1806321 - 08/12/03 03:31 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Swam....you know you don't need to leave out the part about the genitals, we're all adults here....you got distracted and never completed the exersize!  I watched you from my astral projection....then cut the cord abruptly! :shocked:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #1806998 - 08/12/03 06:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Hmmm..I still can no longer copy and paste..the quote feature no longer works either..anyway reread my post, Swami. It related to someone who never met you visiting you or anyone else they'd never met.

I mean if AT does work, how exactly would someone find someone they didn't know? Fly all over the state of California diving through roofs one at a time looking for what you imagine Swami to look like??

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Do Mushrooms Affect One's Ability to Astral Project? [Re: Jellric]
    #1808137 - 08/13/03 01:03 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I mean if AT does work, how exactly would someone find someone they didn't know? Fly all over the state of California diving through roofs one at a time looking for what you imagine Swami to look like??

I have no idea. It was a shroomery member who said he could visit me. I don't just make this stuff up.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: Do Mushrooms Affect One's Ability to Astral Project? [Re: Jellric]
    #1808375 - 08/13/03 04:05 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Many of them say it is virtually impossible to visit someone you don't know- you might see Swami, but it'd be your idea of Swami you're interacting with, not the real person.

This is exactly my view of what happens in astral projection.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Do Mushrooms Affect One's Ability to Astral Project? [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1808397 - 08/13/03 04:37 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

First of all, Swami, your Astral Projection technique doesn't sound very good, man. Just lie down on your back, when you are going to sleep, and get as comfortable as you can. I use a pillow underneath my head because it is too distracting not to. Myself, I hold my arms so that my hands are on each side of my head, like I just streched out while I was laying down or something.

I let all of my usual thoughts run their course, as I just get used to laying there and getting comfortable, after awhile, I'll start feeling funny feelings everywhere, and then I gradually reduce my thoughts, usually just saying flow.. That sort of floating feeling will set in, and I usually just stare into my eyelids, watch all of the dots float by. Feeling in your body, especially arms and legs, starts to diminsh, it will feel like you are sort of disconnected, not really too aware where your body is positioned.

What I've been doing now is starting to just concentrate on my breathing, after everything starts happening. What is going on in your head really effects what is happening. You said you do a lot of concentrating on all the parts of your body, and concentrating isn't really going to help. Just sort of watch what is happening, note the fact that you are feeling different feelings.. eventually too much of any kind of thought will create a roadblock, so that is why I eventually start watching my breathing. In, out, in, out.. and I sort of imagine that with each out, my awareness is starting to get pushed out of my body.. things become very intense, high vibrations everywhere, and the feeling of breathing becomes quite profound.. almost like it won't be possible to keep it up...

And that is as far as I have got. hehe. Sorry, but I'm still going for this, and last night is as far as I got, before some fears kicked back in and ruined the process. It takes a lot of time to work on this, but to not work on it is to not astral project. If you want to see results, just always let the possibility of astral projection be possible, otherwise it won't be. I actually get myself believing that I am very conducive to astral projection, that there are forces that want me to be able to get a hang of it... whether of not it is true, it certainly helps remove any doubts, right? Mental conditioning, mental conditioning...

Do we really leave our bodies? I don't know, but I do believe that astral projection is simply having an aware mind while being asleep.. the same process happens every night.. but with mental conditioning and practice, you can be aware when it happens and journey off on your own.. I guess what you experience is suspossed to be very clear, as if it is really happening (maybe it is, who knows? hehe), so it should be a lot of fun, at least.
Peace, and keep trying.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Do Mushrooms Affect One's Ability to Astral Project? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1808845 - 08/13/03 10:04 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

First of all, Swami, your Astral Projection technique doesn't sound very good, man. ... And that is as far as I have got.

You can tell that my (borrowed) method is no good because yours doesn't work? There is logic for ya. :nut: 

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1809244 - 08/13/03 12:24 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

We all know you prolly wouldn't even try meditation let alone a serious attemp at AT.....say everynight for two weeks. You don't want to see,...yet you discourage others as if you "know" something, but really you just haven't tried and as long as you don't, everything is as it should be....settled, explained, black and white. btw, how old are you?!

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: Do Mushrooms Affect One's Ability to Astral Project? [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1809346 - 08/13/03 12:48 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

In what way did Swami discourage others?

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #1809350 - 08/13/03 12:50 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
You can tell that my (borrowed) method is no good because yours doesn't work? There is logic for ya. :nut:   

Nah, mine does work splendly, I just haven't went too far into it yet, fears pop up and such. I always get a little farther every time..

I didn't actually say yours didn't work, I said it didn't sound good. I mean, relaxation is good and all, but the way I understand it, is that this happens every night, you just aren't conscious of it. I guess that the best way would be to go about it just as you are going to sleep, but keeping your mind focused on your breathing, so you are aware when you make the jump... I've been but a step away now, and you can feel it. Good luck, man, keep trying.
Peace. 

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Do Mushrooms Affect One's Ability to Astral Project? [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1809397 - 08/13/03 12:59 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Rhizoid said:
In what way did Swami discourage others?

All his post discourage or ask for evidence to support whatever spiritual topic is being discussed. That is not necissarily a bad thing, i appreciat his posts, and its good to be slapped with reason once in awhile. But for example in the beginning of this thread he writes
shroomer ability to astal project- zero
shroomer ability to astal project on mushrooms- zero
When really he has no idea, and then brings up the swami challenge as if someones claim to do something has a relevance to astral travell. You see it in ALL his posts, a kind of "this is a sham" or "that could be faked" attitude, which is only one side of the coin...does he even have any beliefs himself? who knows... but he sure questions others.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisiblemushroomexplorer

Loc: WA
Re: Do Mushrooms Affect One's Ability to Astral Project? [Re: Vulture]
    #12866856 - 07/08/10 11:31 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

It is an interesting question I do not know if using drugs effects ones ability to astral project.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies