not anymore though... but it's like, i've gone and messed things up.
it's better, i'm putting stuff back together, but that was pretty rough.
WHAT DO YOU do when there is NO COMFORT? There is just complete and total terror?
I was feeling so loving, so on top of the world, thinking about my childhood, writing manically in this notepad I found..... and then... I started thinking... society/politics its hell.
If you get caught into the war hysteria..... war hysteria will consume you and destroy you and all the propoganda will come true.... the world WILL end. But if you refuse to accept it, things will be just fine. It feels so relative to your perspective, that you really do have complete and total control.
You can be consumed by any number of things, the most important of which are love and fear. Society's way is "fear" (but this is BULLSHIT! society is full of love, it just depends on who you listen to, if you listen to the "times" to the president, etc, then the world may fall apart, but it doesn't have to)
and I don't know..... I was trying to figure religion out..... and then "head like a hole" came on and trent was screaming I'd rather DIE then give you control.
and I identified with it. It consumed me.... I fell into complete and total self destruction, and I heard this tapping. Tapping. Tapping.
I didn't know where it was coming from. I thought someone was tapping on my window.... or that someone was knocking on my door. And it scared the shit out of me!
I am terrified of other people! I went and hid in my room for a long time, like an hour or two trying to come to terms with things. I am terrified of people! There are "predators" out to completely destroy me, that suck my being out of me completely ... if i succumb to fear.
But it's all relative. If you identify with people like Trent Reznor, and you share a negative world view. guess what your fucking world becomes negative!
We are in the process of creating the rest of our lives and therefore it is completely and totally important to do so in a positive light. To identify with love, nothing else. To be love, nothing else.
And I don't know. How do you.................... live.... when you're sober? I don't really feel like my life is in the right direction... the direction of love.
There are lots of "vampires" about, all the negative music I listen/listened to...... the media.... all this stuff that tricks me into thinking my world is ending.
But what do I do? I tried to call 2 people to get a hold of them while I was freaking, and it was good I didn't, because I would have just transmitted all this pain onto them.
But man.
I don't know. I cannot accept that it is possible that we could fall into a 1984. That there is so much suffering at the hands of "evil" men.... that the holocaust happened. That it could happen again. That there are people in hell on this very earth. That I somehow escaped all this suffering for so much time, but.... that it could still befall me.
Do I have a choice? The acid says yes absolutely you do........ its all relative to your perspective...... but then how did I get here and ..... I don't know. How do you explain other people? If they're real, why do they suffer more than you, and less than you?
Why do they die, and never get enlightened? Is my future an open book with me the author... do I really have control over how the ENTIRE WORLD shapes itself?
I want to just embrace universal love and radiate it to all others. But that fear destroyed me, ate a hole in my navel...... consumed me shook me ..... I had no comfort. I was in hell.
It's just a huge mess now. I don't know who I am, but I know what I want to be. That is love. Nothing more nothing else matters if you live your life in accordance with love. That must be what God is....
mustn't it?
I feel so disconnected from most people though.... I can only hope my crazy phone messages did not fuck shit up> I figure I just wait a while then act like things are normal and work on beaming love into these people that I was contacting... because just as I create my own future, I can drive them away from me if I ...... don't act "properly" ...
I dunno.
!!!!!
by acid also I mean LSA... and I cannot except that there are predators here who would destroy you for experiencing this.
I was about to throw my entire stash away and conform, accept that ..... people are out to get me unless I play by the rules.
and you should play by the rules, but then what do you do when they aren't right????????????
Stick fast to what brings you peace and love and discard all else. What you hold inside will destroy you. Jesus said the latter sentence according to some film I watched on the gnostic gosples, but I haven't been able to find any reference to this online.
-------------------- I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!
....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!
|