Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

Re: Eyes as Windows to the Soul [Re: Braveheart]
    #4493292 - 08/04/05 12:15 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hi flowstone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineiambobby
I am what I am
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: Eyes as Windows to the Soul [Re: spud]
    #4496480 - 08/04/05 07:15 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

As a Mind Control Expert I think Swami likes to throw bones into the pit :laugh:

For years I lived in fear of looking people in the eyes. Not afraid of interaction but lived with a small facade that kept people at a distance. People could not work out who I was.

I have no formal credentials under my belt and yet I am able to get new work without neading to show or talk about what I have done in the past. I look them in the eyes and I give em connection they have been searching for. I still look away but I am learning this eye contact and allowing your own eyes to be shown is the easiest and most powerful way to connect with somebody.

I used to think I was low and so I wouldn't let you look me in the eyes very much. If you saw me you might think I'm a loser... the real me. I can look and act like a champ externally but inside - ouch. Now I realise that my self worth decreased the less I allowed others to look and peer into my soul. Because its others looking into you and bringing out your best that makes you shine from the inside. Because its the mutual searching for the best through the windows to the soul of those in your life. You can look at the skin and the external appearance forever and the whole being you are recognising will not feel even a tiny bit compared to the connection through the eyes. Your questions gettingjiggywithit have really got me thinking!

What we project from inside of ourselves into the world is met by an equal acceptance by others and external forces. Thats what makes it so exciting and full. In those moments you realise you can 'go there'. Somewhere you hadn't been accepted yet to go before. You now feel loved for parts of yourself that had been hiding in the dark. The light had not yet reached you there. Your life transforms in an instance, as though God had the latest version of photoshop and enhanced every aspect of what you see from this point forward. A little bit more vibrant colour. Richer long lasting feelings connected to the scenery. Your soul remains the same but now the eyes have opened up to seeing more of itself projected out into physical form.

The transactions that happen between the eyeways are the ones giving permission to fly.

I wanted to be a physical education teacher when I was a boy. I couldn't have imagined I'd be fulfilling that in some twisted form through the web!

--------------------
Yesterday, the world was flat. Today, the world is a round ball. Tomorrow? The world will not be defined so easily with words...

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: Eyes as Windows to the Soul [Re: iambobby]
    #4514880 - 08/09/05 03:24 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Your eyes are the devices by which you perceive the world. They indicate a sense of awareness. If you look at a person who is doing lots of heroin or opium, you can tell that they are a bit less aware, just by looking at their eyes. It most definitely shows. A person who is aware also has a look in their eyes. Maybe it's the sum of all their subconcious facial features, like a tensed eyebrow, or slightly open mouth.

I want to watch a person die, so I can see what their eyes look like (of course, I don't want them to die just for that...)

A person who won't look you in the eyes is uncomfortable. I have tested this as far as I could, just observing people who look me in the eyes, and then people who don't, and how they otherwise act.

Given, you can't tell exactly what a person is thinking by their eyes, but you can tell if they feel comfortable, uncomfortable, sad, happy, etc. Unless they are purposely trying to deceive you. Regardless, a person's eyes can tell a lot about them, you just won't necessarily know what they are saying.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineMJF
Human Being
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between 15 and 45 degrees long...
Re: Eyes as Windows to the Soul [Re: entiformatie]
    #4518164 - 08/10/05 12:42 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm afraid to look into people's eyes. I think this came from eye contact from my father as a kid....it seemed it only happened when he was angry with me. Now I just look at mouths....and most of the time people can't even tell...they think I'm looking into their eyes. Whenever I do look into someone's eyes...it is extremely emotional for me....always either...intense fear/love.

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #4518529 - 08/10/05 02:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

how do you know that they don't know that you're looking them in the mouth?

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #4518564 - 08/10/05 02:35 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

He is looking a little down in the mouth.  :grin:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineDeviate
Re: Eyes as Windows to the Soul [Re: Swami]
    #4518681 - 08/10/05 03:19 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

the eyes are the window the soul, by looking into someones eyes you can tell more about their state of conciousness than by looking at any other part of them. when people are on drugs you can always tell by looking into their eyes. i remember reading somewhere about how detectives attempt to tell if people are lying and one way is by watching their eyes. i forgot the details of how you were supposed to be able to tell but the saying is definitely based on truth. i think you may be misinterpreting it, it doesnt mean the eyes are the window to the personality, they are the best indicator of how the person is feeling at that moment, their current state of conciousness.

Edited by Deviate (08/10/05 03:20 PM)

OfflineMJF
Human Being
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between 15 and 45 degrees long...
    #4518709 - 08/10/05 03:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

entiformatie said:
how do you know that they don't know that you're looking them in the mouth?

because i've asked.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale